thanks EA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: thanks EA

Sentience you still haven't mentioned anything about SPECIAL FORCES.

Army time in SPECIAL FORCES will not record while everything ELSE DOES.

Any comment on that?

Comment

Originally posted by redrider View Post
      I surf the server list that appears in the BF2 list and from what Ive seen the stats problem, currently, seems to be like sex. For the most part you ARE going to get it, its just a matter of when. I have played on servers in the last day or two and didnt get any points and others have the points in BFHQ about 2 seconds after the round ends, go figure.

My "guess" is that they are checking the servers one at a time and as they find missing stats they are being updated but remember this is only a guess based on what Ive seen happening in my account. The thing to remember, though, is it really is like sex. For most stats its a matter of time but you will get it, then again there will be rare cases where you will never get it, no matter what. It just depends on things beyound your control. Good Luck. . . . . . . . . . .Red
      Now I've seen it all. Someone trying to say the stat system is like sex. Woah.

ps. Stats seem to be processing but the repair points I earn never show up. I got 2-5 the other night and again, I am holding out on 778. I think I'm in the hole somewere in the 50-60 range on lost rep points after the "fix".

Comment

I have not received the points I got during the blackout. It is now recording my stats, but I have not gotten the stats I had during the blackout,

Comment

Well, can you blam anyone for trying to spice up a post with out flameing someone or getting themselves banned. Well maybe you could but you have to admit it wasnt the standard boring post I usually make. . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by redrider
            Well, can you blam anyone for trying to spice up a post with out flameing someone or getting themselves banned. Well maybe you could but you have to admit it wasnt the standard boring post I usually make. . . . . . . .Red
            NOt sure if he was flamin you red, text is so hard unless your good with words to put the emotion in, i think he looked at it like i did, here's my thought , if its like sex well, if your married to my wife , ya aint gettin it, so there goes the stats , LOL:shock:

They can claim "catch up " all day, aint nothing been caught up on mine. glad to see some are getting theirs.:salute:

Comment

Well, I just relax and wait what comes next. I will or not get the points from the black out. I guess that I lost 500 points and one best round untill now.
              So, if the points are lost, what? It's just the point system. During the black out I had a lot of fun while playing BF2, as I have most of the times. That's the most important thing. Fun goes first.
              Now the points record again and that's fine. And maybe I'll get my "lost points" and I'll be happy for it. But it really doesn't spoil the game for me.

I guess everybody knew that the point system was down, so it was like their own risk to go for badges and medals in that period...

FipZ

Comment

I second that, couldn't really careless about lost points and awards or if I never get them. Just play and you'll get them back again.

Though I really wish EA would fix SF, it's not updating. It's starting to become an annoying distraction everytime I keep winning the same badges again, and again, and again. Everything connected with vanilla BF2 (AF and EF) appears fine.

Comment

My stats havent updated since they went down. I started a new account just to see what happens and got the points for that. I'm starting to wonder if some accounts will be permanently frozen

Comment

Originally posted by Noble Rotter
                    I second that, couldn't really careless about lost points and awards or if I never get them. Just play and you'll get them back again.

Though I really wish EA would fix SF, it's not updating. It's starting to become an annoying distraction everytime I keep winning the same badges again, and again, and again. Everything connected with vanilla BF2 (AF and EF) appears fine.
                    Yeah, that'd be ok, if we could have access to the UNLOCKS, suks gettin outgunned by a better weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by redrider
                      There was no intent of flaming. If your right though, I hope that means I get lucky to night with this gurl from work I'm seeing, thanks red! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by opc_tim View Post
                        Yeah, that'd be ok, if we could have access to the UNLOCKS, suks gettin outgunned by a better weapon.
                        your saying unlocks aren't working in SF?, as in it thinks its unranked? soulds like its pretty fukered

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
                          your saying unlocks aren't working in SF?, as in it thinks its unranked? soulds like its pretty fukered
                          No, im saying it takes points to get Unlocks, no points=no unlocks.

And your right it is pretty fukdered uppp:nod:

Comment

There's a span when you get points, and than all of a sudden you don't get any points for about 3 days or so.
                            It's been going on like that with my account for the better part of a month now. And you know what, i don't care all that much.
                            Cuz i just got my 2nd vid card installed today and ive been playing Oblivion on Ultra quality. Somehow after seeing that game on those graphix, i think bf2is a complete waste of time. Cuz after i save my game, i know my stats are saved.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Brandis View Post
                              There's a span when you get points, and than all of a sudden you don't get any points for about 3 days or so.
                              It's been going on like that with my account for the better part of a month now. And you know what, i don't care all that much.
                              Cuz i just got my 2nd vid card installed today and ive been playing Oblivion on Ultra quality. Somehow after seeing that game on those graphix, i think bf2is a complete waste of time. Cuz after i save my game, i know my stats are saved.
                              Yeah, know what u mean, but im not sure if theres some points i ever got been weeks, and i know alot of medals & awards that in game said "you've been awarded" never got in my account, but i really dont care , i just like to unlock all the weapons.
                              oblivion keeps stats? hmmm i gonna see if they's a demo, i never played it.
                              thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Brandis View Post
                                if there is anything like sex it has to be oblivion on maxed out with a tweaked out INI and texture mods. my god it feels like VR. nothing compares, heck not even Crysis, well almost.

Comment

Working...
                                X