So, 1.4 Beta 3 soon? (1.1.2959-791.0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, 1.4 Beta 3 soon? (1.1.2959-791.0)

Someone noticed this on the UK forums, new version running on an EAUK server.

Here we go again :salute:

Re: So, 1.4 Beta 3 soon? (1.1.2959-791.0)

Friday is usually the patch day.

Comment

Do you really think this is another Beta? The two servers running that version are not titled Beta.

Normally there is a RC (release cadidate) version before final. But we may just be going on to the final. Beta 2 seemed to have the major bug (server crashing) fixed. But some still had the CTD. I did not see the Red/Blue bug the entire time I was trying 1.4 Beta 1 or 2. So (knocks on wood) that is fixed.

Complete patch?

Comment

its a swedish server too....

Comment

You know I would like a final patch, even if it's not perfect - just to stop the server crash issue. It would sort of rub against the idea of testing a patch before releasing it though, how could they be sure it wouldn't end up being a complete fiasco of a release without even so much as a days worth of pre-release testing.

Comment

These patches are also making the game laggier. For me at least. Ive heard a lot of people state the same. Seems the game has done nothing but get laggier over time...you would think patches would do the opposite and optimize...

Comment

What's your ping to the server? If you live in the US and attempt to play on a UK server then expect Lag-O-Death. US servers seemed the same to me.

Comment

@Dangerdog you dont want an unfinnished patch ive seen UAV'S fall out of the sky on IO servers its freaky as hell when it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by 18zulukiller
                  @Dangerdog you dont want an unfinnished patch ive seen UAV'S fall out of the sky on IO servers its freaky as hell when it happens.

Does your sig say 'pawned'? :laugh:

Comment

Okay I've seen people riding the UAV but not falling UAV's... lol I really saw a lot of bugs lately and I really would be happy if they fixed J10 F35B Issues and included the TV's etc. flying trough Choppers..

And of course just fix all the bugs..

Comment

Hopefully it'll be another beta.
                      Just want them to get it right this time

Comment

Originally posted by Azion
                        Hopefully it'll be another beta.
                        Just want them to get it right this time
                        I couldn't agree more, I don't expect to see a full patch until late August or early September at the earliest.

Comment

Originally posted by Shooty McStabbyface
                          These patches are also making the game laggier. For me at least. Ive heard a lot of people state the same. Seems the game has done nothing but get laggier over time...you would think patches would do the opposite and optimize...
                          The latest patch was almost half a gig of data, code, etc. not intended initially to be in the game. What else would it make you do but lag and crash to desktop, etc? The 1.3 patch is like a third the size of the original game itself if not more.

Comment

Falling UAV? That must be a joke... what else is going to come... exploding med packs?!

Comment

I want exploding hamsters.

Comment

Working...
                              X