thanks EA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: thanks EA

i'm getting my armour time slowly and driver kill assists so thats keeping me happy for a bit

though i havn't got the points i should have nor the army time for the peoples medalion or the navy seals service medal

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99 View Post
      i'm getting my armour time slowly and driver kill assists so thats keeping me happy for a bit

though i havn't got the points i should have nor the army time for the peoples medalion or the navy seals service medal
      weird my stats update incredibly fast, like the instant the round ends bfhq has updated as well as bf2player, heck even this weekend i was updating instantly, and thats the slow time, maybe because alot of people are not getting their stats others are updating alot quicker, send tickets to EA so they are aware, if enough are sent perhaps they will get the clue that the stats aren't fully fixed

Comment

im still not getting all my points either,from the outage i have received zero,

and when i play ranked i get a few here and there,

it doesn't seem fixed yet but i am waiting and hopefully they will come back soon.

Comment

ya i am annoyed. i havent recieved any points during the downtime yet too, altho i do "sometimes" get points when i play. i played alot too (like 16 hours straight sometimes etc) and not recieved stats, its not the end of the world but it would be nice if it was back to being totally stable.

i just hope they are still working on the issue, not left it half fixed.. i havent seen any updates, if someone could post or link to the VERY LATEST official statement from EA about the issue that wud be cool.. cuz theres too many threads and i find only old statements so bah.

Comment

well things seem to be looking up, i'm getting points now, not from the outage but all of my favourite servers are updating

they are updating everything except army times!!! (an i dont know about map times i didn't really check that much, but i'd doubt it)

Comment

Havent got any points so far and I honestly dont believe they can bring up any of them.. but lets see and hope for good

Comment

Hey Sydus (I know your account is a second one, but) how do you have a kill streak of 183? That is just ****ing insane.

Cheers

P.S. I know this is OT

Comment

I still have not had amy of my missing points from the Blackout week and I am still playing on servers that are not updating either .

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Is_Scary View Post
                    Hey Sydus (I know your account is a second one, but) how do you have a kill streak of 183? That is just ****ing insane.

Cheers

P.S. I know this is OT
                    Sydus is t2h 1337 shizzle.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
                      weird my stats update incredibly fast, like the instant the round ends bfhq has updated as well as bf2player, heck even this weekend i was updating instantly, and thats the slow time, maybe because alot of people are not getting their stats others are updating alot quicker, send tickets to EA so they are aware, if enough are sent perhaps they will get the clue that the stats aren't fully fixed
                      Is this on your newer account and old account?

Maybe they had to change the way they store the stats, something software technical and the newer accounts aren't affect as bad as the older accounts simply because the new accounts are created in the new format?

I know for a fact that I'm not getting loads of stuff I earn. I should be up +40 repair points from 778 by now and this was after EA declaring the problem was fixed. I haven't played for a few days since (I think this was Sunday night) and my stats remain unchanged still.

If you ask me, there are still huge loop holes in the stats system but I guess people are more content with little than none of there points showing up?

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
                        i hope alot of you didnt go on tk sprees for 2 weeks :shock:
                        no more than usual

Comment

Can we get back on topic please .

Has anyone recived the stats for the outage at all ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bald-Eagle11
                            Can we get back on topic please .

Has anyone recived the stats for the outage at all ?
                            NO! I did not, and as of now, have not gotten any of the points that I lost!

Comment

where the hell are my points... ive been stuck on 12049 for about 3 weeks now

and my basic knife badge... thats all i need to get 1st sergeant... where did that vanish to?

Comment

this is coming back? I thought we all knew that EA and more importantly GAMESPY screwd up, the stats server went down yadayadayada And that there was a POSSIBILITY that the points earned in the outage would not come back!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X