Little Secrets/Stuff To Pass On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Little Secrets/Stuff To Pass On

- it takes 8 clips to destroy a usmc buggy(with a pistol)

thats 15 x 8 = 120 bullets

ull have zero bullets left

- you can paste your IP into the IP box by holding CTRL and hiting V (CTRL+V)

you dont have to type it in

- its not the airstrip that repairs you, its the green repair tower thats located on the airstrip(dunno how carriers work)

I had a few more but I forgot, Im sure some of you still dont know about second and third above

I see people slow down over airstrips all the time, theres really no need to slow down

Comment

scinto, want to consider making this a sticky when u get back?

Comment

It is possible to jump onto other buildings from buildings you can climb up. You just have to try different buildings.

Comment

Originally posted by oli19
          It is possible to jump onto other buildings from buildings you can climb up. You just have to try different buildings.
          ...but be warned that you will likely be accused of hacking by some n00b who doesn't know all the trick jumps (*cough*rail jump near Hotel on Karkand*cough*) which may result in you being kicked from the server. (True story. )

Comment

Originally posted by Zach
            ...but be warned that you will likely be accused of hacking by some n00b who doesn't know all the trick jumps (*cough*rail jump near Hotel on Karkand*cough*) which may result in you being kicked from the server. (True story. )
            Thats quite an old one now. Ive found one that has appeared in some BF2 videos but is not in proper circulation. I cant tell anyone because i still use it

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411 View Post
              ^^^^^^^^works on clays too. obviously ensure you dont go dashing up to it the wrong side like a tard and get blown up

Wonder if it works with C4... think ima go try that out now. will report bak:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by {WgK] View Post
                Wonder if it works with C4... think ima go try that out now. will report bak:salute:
                enjoy :laugh:

Comment

If you're in a firefight, and you run out of ammo in your clip, duck behind something. if they throw a grenade, immediately run towards them with pistol or if finished reloading, your primary weapon and fill them with bullets. I've gotten lots of kills doing that.

Also, in the Warlord Map, go to the com station point(The REALLY tall bldg) and go all the way up to the top, there will almost always be a sniper there and you can knife him.

I once caught a group of 4 snipers off guard up there. :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag View Post
                    I see people slow down over airstrips all the time, theres really no need to slow down
                    There is if the green box is next to the airstrip....then you need to slow down enough to repair as much as you can.

Comment

Seeing an aircraft slowing down over the runway isn't special, but seeing an enemy aircraft slow down and throwing rockets at you is scary.

Comment

Wow! So much info! Keep adding!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMafia
                          There is if the green box is next to the airstrip....then you need to slow down enough to repair as much as you can.
                          What are you talking about???

Oh and what is the green circle that shows up sometimes on a plane or heli hud?

Doesn't it show you where the supply box is or soemthing?

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
                            What are you talking about???

Oh and what is the green circle that shows up sometimes on a plane or heli hud?

Doesn't it show you where the supply box is or soemthing?
                            what does that circle do it just kinda fades to the left when i get up in the air

Comment

Originally posted by nutterbuttermutt View Post
                              what does that circle do it just kinda fades to the left when i get up in the air
                              nice sig

Comment

Originally posted by Alm()nd J()y View Post
                                dude, thats like 1000m, that's from one end of karkand to the opposite corner on the 64 man size map.
                                It's actually more like 450m.

500 yards is not a good idea nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
                                X