Little Secrets/Stuff To Pass On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Secrets/Stuff To Pass On

I seen a sticky like this at BF2142 and thought it was a good idea.

Say a little secret or tip to help players out. I'll start.

Fly your squad in a transport helo at 300 feet and you can go anywhere you want, because you usually don't get shot down.

Re: Little Secrets/Stuff To Pass On

shot two of those last night, flying high doesnt really help when a good chopper pilot is around but that works most of the time tho coz most people dont observe alot in the chopper

ur not an easy target for jets tho

Comment

Shoving your gun in an opponent's face at point blank range will not necessarily get you a kill.

Stay about 500 yards away and shoot single shots - you'll kill them quicker that way.

Comment

watch your mini-map and map for things out of place:

- A vehicle parked at the wrong angle or space, or a empty vehicle rolling to a stop means enemys are probably at that base.

- a teammate pointing directly 'up' on the mini-map means he was probably just killed at that location. spawn there if its at a flag to defend it.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Killing enemies. Using anti-noob thought processes work well for me.

Comment

play smarter not harder (ex. if u see 5 enemies on UAV STAY AWAY!!!!)

Comment

defend flags. Dont cap a flag, and leave it to cap another flag when the enemy is around, you will just lose every flag you cap. That goes for spawning too, dont spawn on a flag because its closest to the enemy, spawn on the ally-emptiest flag.

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
                watch your mini-map and map for things out of place:

- A vehicle parked at the wrong angle or space, or a empty vehicle rolling to a stop means enemys are probably at that base.

- a teammate pointing directly 'up' on the mini-map means he was probably just killed at that location. spawn there if its at a flag to defend it.
                very good

Comment

If you're commander, spot out enemies. Even if the UAV and scan are destroyed, you can spot enemies and even zoom in to see exactly where enemies are at. And don't just spot once and ignore an enemy after that if you have a squad close by. If you have units close by, constantly spot the enemy out until someone kills them all since spotting helps them can keep track of where the enemies are moving even without UAV support and if your team has any intelligence, they'll intercept and kill them. If you get distracted and lose track of where enemies are, just spot every flag really quick in case you need to drop artillery. A question mark means no one is there, unless you get the bug where someone in a car is invisible.

I spot out anyone who isn't being UAVed unless they're way out of the action. I always thought this technique was obvious, but I still see completely retarded commanders, and I'm sick of commanding but I always seem to have to command anyways to prevent an idiot from taking the position or because no one else will do it.

Comment

bullets dont take out tanks

Comment

jump as much as you can when u see an enemy, also throw grenades at floor during this process. when he has unloaded his clip, unload yours on him. im this does not work, rinse, repeat untill you get it right.

if you are killed, make sure to point out to the whole server that the guy that just killed you is a noob *** ****** hacker.

when there is other teammates waiting there with you for a plane, spawn with the barret and if u dont get the plane, tk the teamate who did. ur so leet in the plane, ull get a positive score again in no time.

P.S. ALWAYS be a sniper

Comment

Make sure you and your squad always sit on top of each other cause that way one granade will take out your entire squad plus you will all be in each others way and take alot of friendly fire (works especially well on stairs, in narrow corridors and in buildings)

Comment

kill more people than the other team, and victory will be yours.

Comment

Teamwork actually works, dont go lonewolf

Comment

Originally posted by hitman283 View Post
                              Fly your squad in a transport helo at 300 feet and you can go anywhere you want, because you usually don't get shot down.
                              Thats a free kill for me when Im in a jet.

Comment

Working...
                              X