Little Secrets/Stuff To Pass On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Little Secrets/Stuff To Pass On

That reminds me... my brother played this game for two years and never knew you could guide anti-tank/tow missiles or tv missiles.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxor127 View Post
      That reminds me... my brother played this game for two years and never knew you could guide anti-tank/tow missiles or tv missiles.

unfortunately, i doubt he is alone......

Comment

if you ever happen to get on a server with XmetallicaXguitaristX, Stay the f**k away from that server lol, hes just too good and you will die if he gets a jet

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon
          Best one :laugh:
          Sadly, people think they do.
          i remember reading in the manual a while ago that bulletds ricochet off tanks and can hit ur teammates, has this happened to anyone?

Comment

Press LEFT CLICK when u see a enemy :laugh: just jokin

When u c a tank coming towards u dont hesitate to lay down nd make sure u r in the middle of the tank if it moves u move i done this last night in Kubra dam i was AT nd i saw 2 tanks coming towards me near the tunnel i jumped like F*** nd keep laying down when they tries to run over me i got 1 of them but other 1 blowed me up . 2) u know the CONSTRUCTION SITE FLAG IN KUBRA DAM MAP nd the AA parked near the building get in it nd go on the back side there is some kinda hole (THE BEST PLACE FOR AA) park ur AA there nd shoot those flyies down. The advantage's of that place is there r trees near nd when u park in the hole some1 can hardly c. 2) Some1 can hardly lock on u like F15's SU-35 or fighter jets cuz there r trees nearby

(A LAST TIP) When u c a chopper facing ur way dont become a RAMBO, GET OUT ND RUN cuz the gunner might b seting his TV on u nd beleive me when u get that warning bell its toooo late no way u can survive so when u c a chopper facing u , GET OUT ND RUN!

Comment

If you have a mouse with a lot of buttons assign one of the side ones to your special ability. (medic=defribilator Spec Ops=C4 At=Rocket Launcher) This way you can quickly switch.

Comment

Learn where the holes/breaks are in the perimeter fences/walls around buildings. There are few buildings with a solid fence.

[Personal story from the "You know you've been playing too much BF2 when... My wife and I went to a parade several months ago and parked about 1/2 mile away from the event. The parking lot we parked in was fenced. On the way back, we mistakenly walked down the wrong street (the next street over) to the lot. My wife said, "we should turn here to get back to the original street," but I insisted we keep on going straight. Sure enough, there was a hole in the fence where we could get back to our car. My wife asked, "How did you know it was there?" I had to explain to her it was a Battlefield thing

Comment

Originally posted by Bullet Magnet View Post
                  Learn where the holes/breaks are in the perimeter fences/walls around buildings. There are few buildings with a solid fence.

[Personal story from the "You know you've been playing too much BF2 when... My wife and I went to a parade several months ago and parked about 1/2 mile away from the event. The parking lot we parked in was fenced. On the way back, we mistakenly walked down the wrong street (the next street over) to the lot. My wife said, "we should turn here to get back to the original street," but I insisted we keep on going straight. Sure enough, there was a hole in the fence where we could get back to our car. My wife asked, "How did you know it was there?" I had to explain to her it was a Battlefield thing
                  You know, Jessica Alba is my celebrity crush.

Comment

Originally posted by Oaf Hamper View Post
                    You know, Jessica Alba is my celebrity crush.
                    That's great. Stay on topic please. No more random things:blabla:

Comment

Got any more tips?

Comment

if you ever happen to get on a server with XmetallicaXguitaristX, Stay the f**k away from that server lol, hes just too good and you will die if he gets a jet
                        Or, if your on his team, he'll kill you to get the jet.

I watched him intentionally TK somebody 3 times last night.

Yeah, great guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullet Magnet View Post
                          My wife said, "we should turn here to get back to the original street," but I insisted we keep on going straight.

It's called "Testosterone", not BF2.

One thing that bugs me:

If you're heli dropping off a blackhawk or whatever high in the air, FREEFALL. Hit the parachute just before you land, it saves time, and keeps your stealth.

Comment

"defend flags. Dont cap a flag, and leave it to cap another flag when the enemy is around, you will just lose every flag you cap. That goes for spawning too, dont spawn on a flag because its closest to the enemy, spawn on the ally-emptiest flag"

this is great advice but unfortunaltly not many people du it

Comment

Originally posted by Oaf Hamper View Post
                              You can shoot down the enemy's UAV while in a jet. They won't have UAV for an entire round.

Or that's atleast what i think.
                              they don't have the UAV until the can commander deploys it again

Comment

^^

some1 should make a BF2 "Bible" (lol) and make that a proverb

I (and hundreds of other good players), will constantly have people trying to kick us because of being to good.

It is so typical, and to all you n00bs out there, I hope you know whats comin' cause your stupid kicks won't stop us!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X