nice sig
    ive found a new sig

Comment

Re: Little Secrets/Stuff To Pass On

Turn up the mouse sensitivity esp. for tanks

You will be able to turn faster

Comment

When you're being shot at playing as medic, jump into a random APC.

Do this at those times where there is all hell breaking loose. It saves your ***. Also do this when Artillery is dropped on you, if you can.

Comment

If someone steals the vehicle you wanted, call him racial slurs and TK him.

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyWarhawk View Post
            If someone steals the vehicle you wanted, call him racial slurs and TK him.
            Works great if the vehicle is a J10

Comment

you are both whores ^^^

Comment

Turn you mouse sensitivity up in the helo controls up to 10 and you will fly better, not a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Avis57 View Post
                  Turn up the mouse sensitivity esp. for tanks

You will be able to turn faster
                  Turn down the mouse sensitivity when infantry...it makes your aim more stable.

...duh...

Comment

If you have a widescreen monitor, or your playing on your TV via HDMI slot, S-Video, or the yellow, white, and red cables, set it up so you can use the widescreen to your advantage
                    Here is the guide: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78473

http://www.secretsofbattlefield.com/ is an amazing site. lots of good info.

Comment

• Re: Little Secrets/Stuff To Pass On

Originally posted by hitman283 View Post
                      http://www.secretsofbattlefield.com/ is an amazing site. lots of good info.
                      Thanks

We have a clan too!

FipZ

Comment

players view spans like a V shape, go 90degrees from one side of the enemy and they wont see you.

Great use for chasing people with close range weapons or you want to sneak in a knife kill lol. Watch UAV to see which way people are facing. Also when you have UAV look at enemy behavior to see if they have UAV.

Comment

Don't spam ammo and health bags while capping a flag. The enemy can see and hear it. It gives away your position. Also, if the enemy can kill everyone at that flag, they now have health and ammo to restock. Wait until the flag is yours.

Use descriptive language over VoIP/TS/Ventrillo. For example, "Two guys at the south building by the flag." Not, "There's two guys... There. No, back."

Use all your ammo... don't reload with 22 bullets in the clip. Then again, I always keep my pistol loaded as backup.

Crouch around corners. Support players might want to crawl or prone dive around the corner.

Use cover fire to distract the enemy and pin them under cover. Forget accuracy especially as support.

Comment

i always get the j10 no one else if you see someone take it AT him

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski
                              Don't spam ammo and health bags while capping a flag. The enemy can see and hear it. It gives away your position. Also, if the enemy can kill everyone at that flag, they now have health and ammo to restock. Wait until the flag is yours.

Use all your ammo... don't reload with 22 bullets in the clip. Then again, I always keep my pistol loaded as backup.
                              For the ammo & health bags, I tend to hide them in bushes and hard to spot places. Afterall, your allies can see and find them in the hud horribly easy anyways.

I often tend to reload my rifle even though I still have a majority of bullets still in the clip. Dont want to be caught in a close range firefight and get killed just because you ran out of bullets on the killing shot xP

Comment

Originally posted by Skyhawk View Post
                                For the ammo & health bags, I tend to hide them in bushes and hard to spot places. Afterall, your allies can see and find them in the hud horribly easy anyways.
                                enemy can see them too. i don't know how many times i've used an enemy medic bag.

Comment

Working...
                                X