Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A guy yelled becuase I didn't let him kill me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A guy yelled becuase I didn't let him kill me....

Originally posted by zipp0r
    lol :laugh:
    /quakes
    I've put pretty much every self-promoting and well known pilot on these boards to shame. What makes you think that a nub J10 whore who whines that AA is OVERPOWERED and SKILLESS stands any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by gypsyd01 View Post
      I would think it is to take care of heavy armour, defend soldiers on the ground and take out other air assets. Not to baserape to nock up easy unimportant points.

Please tell me where the skill is in taking out infantry with a jet. The skill is in playing an integral part in the team play. I play sniper and admit that there is no skill in placing claymores to get points. E.g. by every flag, hence the reason I only use them to protect myself.
      Please tell me where it says playing the game is all about skill first of all?

Regardless of armor any bomber should help with enemy vehicles of any sort along with strafing areas where enemy infantry has been spotted, the cannons on a J10 or F35 can make a big difference when a flag is being capped by a few ground troops, common sense.

Base raping is just a label for whining, its simple enough all bases have defenses for a reason, next again going on common sense.. keeping enemy air on the ground works wonders for your team, all they need to concentrate on is the ground battle without worrying about death from the skies.

It's not skill, it's winning.

Comment

Originally posted by .BB.(Light|Bred) View Post
        Please tell me where it says playing the game is all about skill first of all?

Regardless of armor any bomber should help with enemy vehicles of any sort along with strafing areas where enemy infantry has been spotted, the cannons on a J10 or F35 can make a big difference when a flag is being capped by a few ground troops, common sense.

Base raping is just a label for whining, its simple enough all bases have defenses for a reason, next again going on common sense.. keeping enemy air on the ground works wonders for your team, all they need to concentrate on is the ground battle without worrying about death from the skies.

It's not skill, it's winning.
        OK! Your first sentance I agree with as it is common sence and is proper team play.

However, you can not tell me most pilots bomb a ship or main base to keep enemy jets on the ground, that is rubbish, they do it to get the points. If a team loses all it's flags and has only their uncap left, so be it, it's their fault and they should expect a raping.

To do it when there's other battles going on is just making a crap game for all other players including those on your team who play to have a game and can't because jets are killing everyone.

I must add that this is my view only on Servers that promote non baseraping game play. If I play on a server promoting baserape then fine, rape away.

PS skill is part of all games, including backgammon!

B***dy hell mate are you pulling my p***er. I've just looked at your stats and they look like this:

Aviator: 2x deaths 0x kills total time 00:01:23

Helicopter: 9x deaths 4xkills total time 00:14:45

Comment

Originally posted by Elder View Post
          I've put pretty much every self-promoting and well known pilot on these boards to shame. What makes you think that a nub J10 whore who whines that AA is OVERPOWERED and SKILLESS stands any chance?

cant remember the last time i flew a j10 tbh
          and skills have always been about using the cannon, a patch made it more nub friendly to players like you :shakehead

Comment

ive been banned a few times by pesky admins on non ranked servers for headshotting them too many times LOL

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r View Post
              cant remember the last time i flew a j10 tbh
              and skills have always been about using the cannon, a patch made it more nub friendly to players like you :shakehead
              I'll 1v1 you for any amount of money you can put up on paypal.

Kanx.

Comment

I have only one thing to say.

Gulf of Oman.

I'd like to see Elder and Zipp0r face off in two of the best, and most balanced fighter planes in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
                  I have only one thing to say.

Gulf of Oman.

I'd like to see Elder and Zipp0r face off in two of the best, and most balanced fighter planes in the game.
                  MiG > F35B in a faceoff. A MiG fight in Wake Airshow is probably the best bet.

Comment

Fine...

F-15 vs Su-34 on Kubra Dam...

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
                      Fine...

F-15 vs Su-34 on Kubra Dam...
                      Su dominates with impunity. As Su an dominate even the F35B

Comment

I dunno about other stuff but F15 is way easier to fly then SU, it handles almost as easy as fighters, SU feels heavy

Comment

stronin:
                          It's a good tactic and I see it alot when I fly.
                          Delaying the Jets or even shooting them down is all good for your team.

Comment

Firearms and anything that shoots projectiles are no-skill, people, remember that. Real pros use only knives.

Ridiculous, whoever calls something a no-skill weapon, should kill themselves. They have prolly gotten themselves killed to much by that very same thing.

Stronin, I would have rubbed it in their face. Do it next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Elder View Post
                              I'll 1v1 you for any amount of money you can put up on paypal.

Kanx.
                              lolz

Comment

I agree with the orignal post. I would also have to add that there are 2 things that are not used enough in this game, thats skill and your brain. If you would just stop and think about what you do you could improve your game play by as much as 30%. I often wonder why people in the game dont do that. . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Working...
                                X