No announcement yet.

What next for the Battlefield Series???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What next for the Battlefield Series???

It is at times, when all your bullets hit point blank with SAW, you know there is something wrong.

Comment

You sure your at point blank and not 10 meters because that makes a big diffrence with the SAW. If your standing the gun is not meant to be accurate it was meant to be used going prone and with the ironsights.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon
        You sure your at point blank and not 10 meters because that makes a big diffrence with the SAW. If your standing the gun is not meant to be accurate it was meant to be used going prone and with the ironsights.
        I`m pretty sure it`s point blank, maybe a metre or two.
        Btw, real life is easier than it seems. Saw can be handled very well when standing.
        BF2 seems like an over dramatization of bad B action movies where people can take 15 bullets to the chest and guns are useless over the range of 70 metres.
        I wonder if DICE had ever played a good shooter in their life?

I`m not joking, BF2 has the worst infantry combat I`ve seen yet.

Anyway, enough with the rant, on to the topic.

Comment

COD4 is next for the... oh wait. I meant going bankrupt.

Cheers

Comment

I think Insmod did their combat very, very nicely (Source engine limitations aside).

BF2 and CS Sore A$$ are the only games I have played where you can be 2 metres away from someone with a full auto rifle and still not hit them. At least in CS the last bullet in a clip will usually take them out. Not that spraying is much of a tactic, it just shows how stupid the "physics" or lack of are.

Comment

How about keeping the game similar to what it is now, with better graphics, better sound and the ability to blow the landscape up, Buildings, walls, trees, everything. We also would need bigger maps and 128 player servers. While were at it we will call it "Battlefield 3 : Urban Warfare. The game comes with 10 city maps and one set in a very large park with the city around the edges.

If Im gonna dream up a game, that will never be made, I might as well add everything that most of the current players might buy! So what do you think? Would you buy it? . . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

How about those green soldiers?

Battlefield: Plastic Mayhem

Comment

I think its quite obvious

Battlefield:300

Beware of hoplite whores.

Comment

Working...
                  X