Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bought the booster pack....................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bought the booster pack....................

Originally posted by hawkers View Post
    yup wrote to ea support, nothing yet!
    tried all the methods when i searched on the tbf2 forums!
    ill try and see if i can play...

*edit* nope still says i need to buy the booster pack! ¬_¬
    Thats aggravating i knkow, EA will write you back though, i dont understand why its like that but alot of people have trouble registering,
    oh i just thought of something, you got a ea account right? & when u log in to your account you have the tabs "my games" etc , one of them says "downloads info" make sure you see your game name in there, & note its the only name that the boosters will work under.

best luck again:salute:

Oh & how come EA done such a dumarse thing like that,how come you gotta register that stuupid code on their site, friggin weird. I mean when u buy the vanilla, u put cd in , instal lboots, u enter code, boom yur done. IMO its dumb

Comment

Contact EA Support, i had trouble registering my booster packs, but i contacted EA and they straightend it out :yay: AND I GOT TO SPEAK TO A FKIN ENGLISH PERSON ON A SUPPRT LINE FOR ONCE HAHAHA!!

Comment

on phone or by mail?
        i want the problem over quick!
        I REALLY WANT TO PLAY MY GAMES!

Comment

Where did you buy the booster packs from, the EA link? Did you log in with your gamespy account name?

Comment

wooh, my problem is sorted!
            turned out the Code was already being used by somebody, so i gave EA a shout and they sorted it out!
            not gonna flame EA for a while!
            :salute:

Comment

Hi, i also bought the boosterpacks and i have register problems.
              I fill in my right account name ( i copied it from my ea account so that cant be wrong) but when i do that i click on next and i get the same page again !
              A few times i went trough that and got to a few other pages where i read thanks for my order a this is how you must start up the boosterpacks( followed by instructions ed ).
              But when i want to play with them ( the boosterpacks ), the game ****in' says you got to register it or buy it?!
              I mailed like ten times with ea support and they give me wrong instructions which i already tried before so thats not helping either, DOES ONE OF YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW??
              I will be very gratefull if you can help, please email me to: wolfensteinisvet@hotmail.com
              if you have an idea what to do now.
              Thanks, Hedser.

Comment

A possible solution....

I had the same problem. I already had BF2 installed. Couldn't find BF2 SF disk to buy, so went and bought BF2 with SF & Booster pack. SF installed and played no problem, But I couldn't seem to activate my Booster Pack using the Compilation Serial Number. It keep saying enter a valid promo code!!.
                Anyway I went into my BF2 client and selected "ALL" servers and sure enough, the EF servers were there, however when I selected "Road Rage" it came up with an error and said I had to install the game (which I already had). It game me the link to the EA Online store. https://profile.ea.com/gamereg.do?locale=en_gb
                Out of curiosity I clicked on the "Redeem an Activation Code" the next window asked me to enter my game activation code. So I entered my Booster Pack Compilation Serial Number and it worked. I can now access EF servers

Hope this helps

Fox.

Comment

Working...
                X