Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bought the booster pack....................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bought the booster pack....................

hi, i know this is completly irelavent but i dont know how to start a forum or whatever, i installed the v1.4 patch for bf2 and now for some reason it wont work. i dont know what happened but the patch installation failed and i had to restart my computer. can any1 help?? i dont have a cd to reinstall it so thats out of the question and i cant completly finish the patch installation so what do i do???? its driving me nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogga12312 View Post
      hi, i know this is completly irelavent but i dont know how to start a forum or whatever, i installed the v1.4 patch for bf2 and now for some reason it wont work. i dont know what happened but the patch installation failed and i had to restart my computer. can any1 help?? i dont have a cd to reinstall it so thats out of the question and i cant completly finish the patch installation so what do i do???? its driving me nuts!
      Most things are covered under the bf2 discussion board at this link just look at top it says "new thread" just hit that & you can make a post.

your question is confusing, if i understand it right you dont have a bf2 cd? what is it pirated, or cd cracked? well if thats case i have no idea except buy one , or re-dowload it, & uninstall what u have & reinstall.

that usually fixes about anyting.

besta luck

Comment

I made the same mistake and put in my bf2 name. Is there a way to undo that?
        I think I remember which gamespy account I used.

Comment

Originally posted by Shecter View Post
          I made the same mistake and put in my bf2 name. Is there a way to undo that?
          I think I remember which gamespy account I used.
          you can change your bf2 name, but you will loose your stats

Comment

Originally posted by Ghosty[BE] View Post
            i solved it too, can play it now
            i have the same problem with,i can't register the EF and AF to play online,what can i do??plz help me

Comment

Originally posted by pipipi View Post
              i have the same problem with,i can't register the EF and AF to play online,what can i do??plz help me
              I put in a post somewhere about this, anyway i had same problem ,like to of drove me nuts, kept saying "put in a valid code" big red words, anyway after a billion tryies i'd give up, now im new to this game rite, anyway kept tryn day after day, was reading my book it was talkin about the new mapps in euro & armour fury i was thinkin "i played that last night" so i started lookin at the maps in the multiplayer servers & they were there, apparently it is a glitch or something, check to see if they're there & if not i'd write EA, they will answer you.

Comment

this is the message,i found the servers of EF and AF but when i try to join this message appear..any idea?

Comment

i installed it quite easily

Comment

i have already installed BF2-SF-EF-AF.i can't play EF or AF becouse of this problem above

Comment

i have already installed BF2-SF-EF-AF.i can't play EF or AF becouse of this problem above
                      One thing i do know, if u have a couple of names only one of them will the expansion work on, which ever one you made first most likely. if you have 2 or 3 player names you have to buy 2 or 3 more expansion packs, now dont that suk.

but if you have just one name i'd suggest go to EA support & ask them, they will respond. you did make a EA account right? thats a must for the packs to work.

besta luck

Comment

yes i have got EA account and when i try to register EF and AF,it says invalid password.Do you know EA support link?

Comment

yes i have got EA account and when i try to register EF and AF,it says invalid password.Do you know EA support link?
                          Yeah click this Link HERE
                          Hit the "MY STUFF" tab at the top, it will promp you to log in, log in with your EA account & it willl give u the support page just follow the instructions, after you tell them your problem be sure to give them your GAme Name, will save u from sending it cause that first thing they will reply & tell you to send it. when u submit your question make sure you put your email right, check in , 4th of july they probly off work, so maybe tomorrow sometime they will reply.

besta luck

Comment

right so i've tried everything that has been said ^^
                            but i still get Please enter a valid promotional code

Are you saying opc that if i wait it out it should work for me, i've been punching in the code in caps, w/o caps, w/ dashes, w/o dashes.......

SO FRUSTRATING!

Comment

Originally posted by hawkers View Post
                              right so i've tried everything that has been said ^^
                              but i still get Please enter a valid promotional code

Are you saying opc that if i wait it out it should work for me, i've been punching in the code in caps, w/o caps, w/ dashes, w/o dashes.......

SO FRUSTRATING!
                              No, im saying way it worked for me was, ya have to have a EA account for sure, but i would go to the site & enter in that code 15million times, everytime it said same thing, one day i was reading the book & i said "looks like mapp i was on yesteday" i got too lookin & i was able to get on the expansion mapps even though the code never was valid from the site i was enterieng it,
                              but if your not able too then yours must be doing something different, did u write EA support??

is this the site your going too
                              https://account.ea.com/login/napd-lo...parsid=1348164 at top hit "login" then when page loads go to top whre it say "my account" hit that, then go to the "my games" tab & register it there.

if that dont work i'd write EA support

besta luck :salute:

Comment

yup wrote to ea support, nothing yet!
                                tried all the methods when i searched on the tbf2 forums!
                                ill try and see if i can play...

*edit* nope still says i need to buy the booster pack! ¬_¬

Comment

Working...
                                X