Battlefield: Bad Company Officially Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield: Bad Company Officially Announced

This, all this 2142 crap. It's all there to try and make us forget about 1.4. How dumb do EA/Dice really think we are. I'm guessing 1.4 won't be released tommorow..

Comment

Fix your 1st damm game! Before making 2 new GAMES!!!!!!!

Comment

Nobody cares about consoles, where is 1.4?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace101
          Bad Company drops gamers behind enemy lines with a squad of renegade soldiers who risk it all on a personal quest for gold and revenge.
          ...wow this would make a good movie. I mean since no one has thought of it...they should stick in George Clooney, Mark Wahlberg and Ice Cube and call it Three Kings. Oh wait...:shakehead

Comment

I have to say I like the sound of this. And for the record, FPS on consoles does not suck. The following ':|:' should make it obvious, if it isn;t already, that I'm not being sarcastic. :|:
            I'm certainly looking forward to a decent Singleplayer, with an actual storyline. Same goes for the fact they're at least making an effort to make more things destructible, just being able to blow up explosive barrels and crates gets old fast :|:

Comment

I think this will be a good and different game then the normal BF style. the only real singleplayer in battlefield was in 1942, and that was just an order of maps.

however, i say this will turn into a Goast Recon:AWF spoof.

Comment

Stop complaining about the ****ing 1.4 realse dates you ****wits. If they release it before its ready it will be another 1.3, which you ***** and moan about how they should of waited and all that ****. I can't beleive that suck stupid people exist on planet. Go back to pizza hut.

Originally posted by (LNC)silky_z
                I think this will be a good and different game then the normal BF style. the only real singleplayer in battlefield was in 1942, and that was just an order of maps.
                Bf1942 had the worst bots of any game ever. I've faced tougher ai on donkey kong then bf1942. Maybe you should visit the bf2 singleplayer website. These great guys have navmeshed almost every single custom map showcased on the editor site. So think twice before you open up your dam mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Riggz
                  Everything destructible? How long before they announce not everything will be destructible?

problem is that "everything destructible" means the game itself is destructible aswell... and guess what... NO PATCHES FOR CONSOLES!!! hahahahahahahahahahah

and instead of crashing to desktop u will crash to your channel 1

Comment

Why are they doign it for consoles. noone will play it on console...BAH!

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fussion
                      Go back to pizza hut
                      What? What the hell does that have to do with people b****ing and moaning about patches?

Comment

I think its funny how we all hate EA/DICE more and more as they try to release new games and patches!

Comment

What is the big problem with them bringing out new games?

They are here to make money... and bringing out patch after patch is not going to make them any money... they already made their money off the BF2 community, it's only dribbles from here on in...

Yes, they probably should fix the game, but besides the crashing, i personally don't think there is THAT much wrong with the game... and even once the patch comes out, there isn't that much that is going to be changed besides one new map and the crashing being fixed...

One part of DICE is working on BF2142, one is working on BF2, and most probably another will be working on BF:BC. So in theory by releasing new games it's not affecting the patch at all.

As Cold Fussion said, everyone here b1tches and moans about the patch not being released, yet when it is released, if its released with problems, they ***** and moan again.

Just wait another week or two for the patch to come out. They have to fix a few more things that have popped up. Personally i would like them to fix the bloody issues and release it half-decent rather than release it and have it all stuffed up again.

Comment

Originally posted by ExitChicago
                            Everytime you purchase a console game a flight sim dies.
                            sadly...so true. so do story driven adventure games...

Comment

Im so glad im not the only mad one and anouncing a new game is like rubbing salt into our wounds thanks EA u F`tards

2141&1/2:thatsbad:

Bad EA company:thatsbad:

Comment

Originally posted by Dronetek
                                Why are they doign it for consoles. noone will play it on console...BAH!
                                There is far more money in console games, and far less bugs since the equipment its on is more universal. They wouldnt bother if there wasnt a ton of cash in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X