Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bought the booster pack....................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought the booster pack....................

so i bought the booster pack made a account then enter my promotional code but it keeps saying please enter a valid promo code

this is wierd cause i bought this game brand new at the stores. any advice?

Re: Bought the booster pack....................

make sure you type it in EXACTLY the same if its New and you bought it from a legit bussiness then it should work. maybe its caps sensitive or you left a space in there?

if the problem persits try contacting EA.

alsoo make sure your gamespy username is identical to that of your ingame account

Comment

Take back to the place you bought it from. Or better still get your money back hardly any servers now have this game on that may be of help if not then I will go and stand in a corner

Comment

I have the same problem.I already have Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2 Special Forces installed and I bought the Battlefield 2 Complete Collection and I'm trying to register the booster packs but I get the same thing.What the heck is going on?

WHY THE HECK DOES EA HAVE TO MAKE EVERY SINGLE INSTALLATION ABOUT BATTLEFIELD 2 COMPLICATED?!

Comment

Ditto, I bought the Complete Collection, I already have BF2/SF/AF on my main BF2 account. Installed complete collection, made a new account with it, went to register the booster packs and get told that first of all the account is in use, then that the key is invalid.

Comment

Best thing to do is to contact EA directly. They are usually pretty helpful when it comes to simple installation problems like this:

Comment

Are the booster even any good? And can't you download them from the EA site for free?

Comment

Originally posted by Trymutos View Post
                And can't you download them from the EA site for free?
                Hardly. "Download" does not mean "free". You can download them but you need to pay first. Unless you have a new link no one else has noticed yet?

I don't think the boosters are that great but they are new ranked maps and I'm getting pretty tired of the old ones. I also really like some of the EU infantry weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Trymutos View Post
                  Are the booster even any good? And can't you download them from the EA site for free?
                  Umm something from EA for free, I mean comon(no offense to you)EA has trouble giving patches for free let alone games:laugh:

Comment

Yea you are right I just the booster packs on there and it was said download now so I thought maybe it was free...

Comment

i also have the problem with the BF2 complete collection, i can't register AF/EF
                      first it worked, but i couldn't go on an EF/AF server, so i tried again, and then i got an error: please enter a valid promotional code

Comment

What the heck is that promotional code?I keep writing it and I get a "Please enter a valid promotional code" I had to make some...stupid accounts,I don't understand what's the difference between this account and the Battle name and the Account that I'm using in the game and what the heck does it all have to do with registering the booster packs!

And what makes me more angry is the fact that I bought the game original from a store here,I paid about 50 Euro to get it and EA won't even EXPLAIN to us what the heck we have to do to PLAY THE STUPID BOOSTER PACKS!

It's the LEAST they can do now that they have made everything too complicated to register just a simple thing!Why o why people just tell me WHY DOES EA MAKE EVERY SINGLE REGISTER FOR THEIR GAMES SO COMPLICATED?

Comment

U got to make sure your In game BF2 name is the same as your gamespy ID name or it might not work.

Comment

But what does Gamespy have to do with my Account name in Battlefield 2?!

I don't even remember the account name that I had in Gamespy!

Comment

b/c gamespy account is linked to your BF2 stats.

does it say this at the top of the page where you are entering in the code?

Enter Your code for Battlefield 2™ Booster Packs Collection
                              *Requires base Battlefield 2™ to play

and then it says enter your registration code.

and then BF2 account name and then reenter your BF2 account name

Comment

Working...
                              X