wouldnt it be cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wouldnt it be cool

i wonder why we arent allowed to enter a vehicle an enemy is in?

if a guy is attacking a teamate in the turret of a vodnik, i should be able to jump in, and drive him into the water, or off a cliff....

if an enemy is stealing my teams heli, i should be able to get in still....and take out his tamates...lol

i wonder why they dont allow this.....stat-padding potential maybe? i dont se how.....

also, i think medics should be able to revive anyone....friend or foe.....paddles should still kill living enemies, and friendlies....that would prevent group orgies of medics......the threat of gaining a teamkill......

jus some thoughts....

Re: wouldnt it be cool

I remember a few times in BF:V when an enemy and I would both try to get into a vehicle at the exact same time, and we both would.

Comment

it would make things interesting alright
      althought the biggest problem is that you are sort of basing this off reality and in reality the pilot would pull out a sidearm and blow the intruders head off - both would have to be included ingame for it to work

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
        it would make things interesting alright
        althought the biggest problem is that you are sort of basing this off reality and in reality the pilot would pull out a sidearm and blow the intruders head off - both would have to be included ingame for it to work
        i wouldnt mind seeing both included....though i know neither would ever be (not in BF2 anyway) and there are more important things to deal with.....but i was just thinking it kind of odd that any vehicle is magically locked to enemies (when occupied)....and shock paddles are smart enough to know friend from foe

Comment

Also, what happens when your getting kill assists from an enemy. For example, your in and APC with an enemy driving and he is killing your guys. Would that count as a TK or team damage?

Comment

Getting in an enemy vehicle - That would definitely change the game dynamics.

Medics Reviving anyone - stat padding on a whole new level. Knife, revive, repeat. That would be so annoying. You would have no options as the victim, other than to beg for help from teammates.

Comment

Simply wouldn't work, you'd have everyone running at the enemy tank to get into it, it'd be stupid and would get overused. Think about it, it'd suck!

Comment

Originally posted by SMeeD
                Also, what happens when your getting kill assists from an enemy. For example, your in and APC with an enemy driving and he is killing your guys. Would that count as a TK or team damage?
                i dont think it should count as anything....and if it did count as negative, it would provide a reason not to do it, rather than making it impossible...

also another thing i would like to see, is negative points, negative score subttracting from you global, i think the threat of demotion (and losing unlocks) would force ppl to be nicer....they would have to also make sure this is not abused by turds forcing TK's and whatnot...

Comment

the last bit already exists in BF2

Comment

The other bad side would be having a USMC gunner and a MEC pilot. As the pilot flies around his own base the USMC gunner is pouring fire onto the MECs. The question then becomes who's at fault the pilot or the game designers? And how do you take out the chopper? Are you willing to take a TK just to stop the chopper and I bet that he'll punish you fast.

Comment

Originally posted by poisonsoul
                      The other bad side would be having a USMC gunner and a MEC pilot. As the pilot flies around his own base the USMC gunner is pouring fire onto the MECs. The question then becomes who's at fault the pilot or the game designers? And how do you take out the chopper? Are you willing to take a TK just to stop the chopper and I bet that he'll punish you fast.
                      ok i guess it wouldnt be a good idea....lol

Comment

Getting into an enemy veh while an enemy is in it, is completely useless. Imagine your at SAK, an enemy tank rolls right beside u and u get into the gunner's seat. What now? U going to hide there forever? He'll probably get out and blow the thing to kingdom come, or he'll just ignore u and roll on. If an enemy is in a vehicle I rather blow it up then hitch a ride. You'll just be easy pickings if u stay there.

Comment

that would be real wierd isnt it? getting into your enemy's vehicle? taht would only be a red tag bug!

Comment

This already happens as the red/blue bug... :laugh:

see screen for details!

Comment

in some cases it wouldnt have any use, in some cases it would....its up to the player to do it when its useful or not.....

like the example with the tank.....wouldnt be very useful, unless he rolls to his teams base to repair, and u can gun ppl down, or stay there till he gets out and press f1, or just at the very least, occupy the seat a teamate would use to cover his back, and kill ur team

i think it would be fair not to issue a teamkill for killing an enemy vehicle with a teamate in it.......but in reality, we know this will never happen, its just fun to imagine what if(i think)

Comment

Working...
                              X