How do you get good at BF2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you get good at BF2?

I've had the game a week now but still get owned by most people on it. I normally play as medic class on road to jalahabad no vehicles. Anyone got any tips on how I could get better please? Thanks

Re: How do you get good at BF2?

Just keep playing. Through trial and error, and by learning the maps you will eventually get better.

Comment

practice makes perfect, man... just keep playin!!!

Comment

Remember to use your gun with short burst when you can. You will get more kills plus higher accuracy. Always look around, study your surroundings. As a medic learn to make your revives short and sweet, but before you revive make sure to kill the enemy so you don't die as often.

An important tip to reviving is to learn to revive while running. Start sprinting and when you get to the soldier stop sprinting and then when he is revived continue sprinting. When you are alone practice switching weapons so you don't have to look when close to an enemy.

A good switching combo to perform is from your Main Rifle to the Shock Paddles or from Main Rifle to Medic Pack. When you get better you will also need to practice the Main Gun to the Knife. :evil:

Good Luck. :salute:

Comment

Go prone and make sure you arn't moving while you are shooting, and don't zoom in unless they other person it very far away.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator
            Go prone and make sure you arn't moving while you are shooting, and don't zoom in unless they other person it very far away.
            only gun thats good with that is ak101, most others u have to zoom

Comment

Read guides, do what they say in game (for the most part) and try to find a squad of guys to play with. The game is more fun (and safer) when you are with numbers.

Comment

lol.

'I've had the game a week now but still get owned by most people on it.'

lololol

Comment

Man, I missed that part.

I've had this game for a year, and I'm still getting owned.

Comment

The best way to learn is to kill as many of your teammates in one round as possible. After they have realized you pwned them, they will be happy to help you out. For instance, throwing a grenade on the ground where a medic is reviving someone else will tell them "hey, can you help me learn to throw a grenade." They will rush over to you as fast they can, then throw a grenade at you to show how it is done. Happy camping!

Comment

Like =OAK= Matangkad posted before, you need to learn how to revive in the shortest possible time and to get out of the kill zone as fast as possible.

I cant count how many times I see a medic run up to a downed teammate, rez, and then just sit there waiting to be shot. If I see a teammate that can be revived, I plan my running path to take advantage of cover.

You sprint to the guy..revive him..then sprint toward the next best cover. That way you minimize your exposure to enemy fire and avoid alot of deaths.

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
                        The best way to learn is to kill as many of your teammates in one round as possible. After they have realized you pwned them, they will be happy to help you out. For instance, throwing a grenade on the ground where a medic is reviving someone else will tell them "hey, can you help me learn to throw a grenade." They will rush over to you as fast they can, then throw a grenade at you to show how it is done. Happy camping!
                        Ha. And ram your teammates in choppers when you're in a plane.

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                          only gun thats good with that is ak101, most others u have to zoom
                          With snipers and support guns you do, but other than that, no.

Comment

Originally posted by dingodave
                            I've had the game a week now but still get owned by most people on it. I normally play as medic class on road to jalahabad no vehicles. Anyone got any tips on how I could get better please? Thanks
                            Try playing something other than medic? Maybe assault? The guns are a bit more accurate... or support, the PKM is deadly and you get a little extra armor... so you don't die as much...

i love my sig... love me too.

Comment

The biggest thing to keep in mind is that you WILL be getting owned for weeks (with the odd round of you owning somebody else) before you can really excel in this game. Like other people have touched on already, this game has been out for over a year and a half. Player's have had plenty of time to learn the ins and outs and work out strategies for every map.

Keep an eye on higher ranking players in the game. Join squads. Listen to your squad leader or commander (if they actually seem to know what they're doing). And most importantly - just keep playing!

Comment

Working...
                              X