To whom it may concern.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To whom it may concern.

i can never use the same kit for the whole round unless im an Engy in a vehicle. i almost always change it up

Comment

I think everyone has a safety kit, lots of people chose medic, or support. It is fun to try other kits, but if you end up getting killed over and over while learning a new weapon, you may as well switch back to what you are good at, for a round or two at least. Battlefield, as with all fps games, can be miserable when you get owned alot

I am a self confessed sniper whore, but I have had great fun starting a new account and trying a variety of guns as much as possible (bar that pos M95, bah I hate that gun).

On another note, someone mentioned high rank hating earlier. I see more and more high rankers abusing the system, spawn and base raping etc. Obviously not having a go at every high ranker, but you do get tarred by the same brush, although it is in most cases unjustified.

Comment

I use the same kit everyround so I can get 100 hours to get the expert badge

Comment

Originally posted by Supermario
          I use the same kit everyround so I can get 100 hours to get the expert badge
          I did that, but in the long run I think it is a mistake, play the best kit for the situation, & let the hours, & the badges come naturaly

LG SB

peace

Originally posted by Big Poo
          I think everyone has a safety kit, lots of people chose medic, or support. It is fun to try other kits, but if you end up getting killed over and over while learning a new weapon, you may as well switch back to what you are good at, for a round or two at least. Battlefield, as with all fps games, can be miserable when you get owned alot

I am a self confessed sniper whore, but I have had great fun starting a new account and trying a variety of guns as much as possible (bar that pos M95, bah I hate that gun).

On another note, someone mentioned high rank hating earlier. I see more and more high rankers abusing the system, spawn and base raping etc. Obviously not having a go at every high ranker, but you do get tarred by the same brush, although it is in most cases unjustified.
          Base rape is hard to defend, but it still is a matter of opinion

Spawn rape on the other hand is totally defendable as a viable tactic to take flags, so that the guy you already killed to cap the falg he was defending doesn't lob a cheap 'nade @ your squad member @ the flag

The split second that you are invulnerable when you spawn has been long enough for me to spin around, & shoot the guy who thought he was going to spawn kill me lol

LG SB

peace

Comment

Working...
          X