Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To whom it may concern.

Originally posted by Sloi
    I made several attempts to promote sportsmanship in BF2, but it's a lost cause. Most people will take advantage of anyone whenever possible, so I just return the favor: it's not a vicious circle because it's their nature to be like this. I was young and naive once, thinking I could change the world and make it a better place...
    My brand of sportsmanship involves humiliating the enemy who uses every advantage, by beating him when I have none.

Afterwords, I pat myself on the back and reward myself with a nice cool beer.

Comment

Tasty

Comment

Yummy even

Comment

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn
          I love how people get angry when they're obsession with something gets bashed and they transform into grammar nazi's for that 1 post in particular, im sorry my friend but the ol'
          "You cant spell"
          "You have no life"
          "You little emo n00b" and any other insults you may be able to come up with cannot phase me. This is the internet incase you fail to realize and I get this kind of negativity from tons of people who find it amusing to verbally T-bag anyone that they disagree with. And where the hell does my friends come into the argument? If you want to argue with me, argue with me, but I doubt people are going to agree with you when you start insulting people that are completely irrelevant to what we're talking about.
          "I" agree w/ him, YOU initiated the "grammer nazi" junk dude LOL

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

Just ironic that Medics can infinitinely chain heal/revive themselves and roll to victory.

One of the most unbalanced aspects of the game besides the "beam me in" zone ins anywhere on map for sq mates.

These 2 aspects are having a major effect on gameplay on the INF only servers, wish that got addressed, along with the "i forgot how to shoot, i just lob grenades" all round players.

Comment

Oh great, another "high rank hate rant thread"

"Don't hate high ranks, hate the game"

btw, I am the #126 ranked player in BF2, & my hrs. are more evenly distributed among the kits than yours, kinda' shoots a big fat hole in your "theory" huh?

You have played support for 5 times as many hrs. as AT (You act like AT is Spinach lol), I don't have any kit that I have 3 times the hrs. played as any of my other kits

ps. Also got most of my badges/ribbons/medals the "old fashioned way", they way it was intended, & before the requirements were nerf'd

Rookie

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                Correct me if Im wrong here, but werent you notorious for crying about jets being too powerful?
                And I remember you being retarded. I see neither situation has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBenis
                  Chris is one of my two BF2 heroes, thanks to his jet information chart.

Comment

PKM's post is why I like to use vehicles, mainly choppers and jets. Doesn't matter what kit you are to own face with choppers and jets. Engineer is still my favorite kit, I just have been on a Medic+AR roll because I wanted Expert Medic after Expert Engy. I got EEngy at like halfway on the hike to Master Gunnery Sergeant, and decided to close that gap quickly I'd go for EMedic while I'm at it. Now I'm close to getting Master Gunnery, Expert Medic, and Marksman Infantry. After this I'll go AT to get Shotgun as my most used weapon again, then probably Sniper or Support.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBenis
                      Fact > Opinion

You fail.

If DICEs rock-paper-scissors balance doesnt work, Redfields works every time.

Comment

Personally, I think that many players that have been playing since the release are just getting tired of the monotony of the game. As far as the comment regarding the high ranking players; In my opinion, high rankers, mid rank, low ranks, they are all the same, in as much as you have many players regardless of rank that cheat/stat pad etc.

I just want to have fun and play with people I enjoy playing with.

oh and hi Hurricane, let's hop in the SU again sometime.

Happy Holidays

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplekillingmachine
                          As soon as I enter the server and check the ranks I know all the higher ones like you will be medic every round..doesnt it get boring?........

I can understand the guys under 50k needing points for guns...
                          well Im a 1st LT, with just over 700 hours playing time, and in the 700+ hours I have 49 hours as Medic.....I just dont like it that much

Comment

I pretty much play Spec-Ops no matter what map I'm on. I'll dabble in Medic, Support, ect....but I'm a big Spec-Ops fan...I think I have a C4 fetish...blowing Arty, and the like is almost like sex

Comment

Originally posted by yUP|Patriots
                              Personally, I think that many players that have been playing since the release are just getting tired of the monotony of the game. As far as the comment regarding the high ranking players; In my opinion, high rankers, mid rank, low ranks, they are all the same, in as much as you have many players regardless of rank that cheat/stat pad etc.

I just want to have fun and play with people I enjoy playing with.

oh and hi Hurricane, let's hop in the SU again sometime.

Happy Holidays
                              Agreed. I am really quite perplexed at the Lieutenant Generals who still medic whore on Karkand after hundreds of hours of playing as that to get their precious 180,000 points. Seriously, even if you have fun playing one kit on one map over and over, why not broaden your horizons? I used to do that, then I realized there's more to BF2 than whoring one kit on one map. If I really am a good player I can get nice points on any map, not to mention doing one thing all the time on one map won't improve your skills.

And yeah we need to rip it up in that jet again =D haven't been on UTAC for a while, cause I got my AF ribbon and EU medal. And Merry Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, and Festivus.

Comment

i play a certain kit for difrent cituations.

e.g. spec ops most of time, but when i attack the palce on warlord i play as at or assult

Comment

Working...
                                X