To whom it may concern.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To whom it may concern.

I love how people get angry when they're obsession with something gets bashed and they transform into grammar nazi's for that 1 post in particular, im sorry my friend but the ol'
    "You cant spell"
    "You have no life"
    "You little emo n00b" and any other insults you may be able to come up with cannot phase me. This is the internet incase you fail to realize and I get this kind of negativity from tons of people who find it amusing to verbally T-bag anyone that they disagree with. And where the hell does my friends come into the argument? If you want to argue with me, argue with me, but I doubt people are going to agree with you when you start insulting people that are completely irrelevant to what we're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by USI_Krusher
      That's because the assets are stationary, and cannot fire back.
      More like the fact that the main bases where the UAV, Second Artillery, and Scan Terminal are, are always bustling with activity.

I get accused a lot of camping the enemy base, but I always do my dirty deeds like a ninja.

I'm in, I remove their commander's ability to function, I kill everything and everyone who gets in my way, then I get out. If theres no assets to destroy, I make the enemy Tank, Anti-Air and APC suffer.

Ghost Town is perfect for this, since it's so very close together, and theres no airplanes to screw up my fun. Not to mention there are always plenty of flags to capture along the way, so theres never a shortage of things to do.

It's gratifying to beat the Helicopter Pilot's to the Gold Medal, with 50 teamwork points as a Spec-Ops. :laugh:

Originally posted by MoB|GunnerDoop
      Its because the better players play in leagues and matches.

There are no unlocks in CAL or TWL, and if you have 5 or 8 people on your team, you want to be able to revive your teammates. Trying playing with some of the better players on BFPro, you will see that everyone goes medic, not because it's the easiest way to get kills, but it helps out your team the most.
      CAL players scoff at TWL players, just like you scoff at public server players. So why lump TWL and CAL together?

I guess a lot of people aren't team players on infantry only, someone being engineer would be foolish, because as soon as you meet someone 20yds away, you don't have a chance.
      I do well enough with a pistol, but I don't really bother to play as an Engineer on Infantry Only, unless I am guaranteed some very up close and personal fights.

Spec Ops is also pointless because the chances of you running all the way back to their main base to destroy the UAV and satellite trailer are unlikely.
      C4 is especially effective at clearing squads. Even the best squads can fall for some of the oldest tricks in the book. You'd be very suprised at the numerous places where one could hide C4 around a flag, or around a corner.

Plus it comes in handy if you take the enemy's main cap. Just plop two C4 on the enemy's UAV. Blow it up. Then plant the final 3 peices of C4 on it (In a way where it'd have the best chance to blow up the eventual incoming supply crate). After you notice a red UAV floating over your head, just hit the button again. Every second that the enemy doesn't have UAV counts. It'll force the enemy commander to do nothing but spot every 5-10 seconds, which isn't as easy as it sounds, especially if there are gunfights incoming.

That makes a 5 vs 5 (8 vs 8), into a 5 vs 4 (8 vs 7), or it slows the enemy team down since they have to wait for their 5th (8th) team-mate all the time.

I'm just saying that it is more teamwork oriented than point oriented when playing competitive.
      There is more to league gaming than two (four) teams of 5 (8) medics going around shooting and rezzing each other.

In fact, that sounds like nothing more than Karkand on a public server.

Comment

Originally posted by daliup
        99% of the high ranks I've seen ALL use the most easiest, safest guns, classes, jets etc... most of them looks for the eseast ways to get kills... that includes spawn camping in their armor.
        Well that's the reason they are high ranked.

Comment

I'm not the one that brought someones grammar into the situation.

I was also referring to the various comments on why people use the medic class.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
            Well that's the reason they are high ranked.
            :yes:

And crap at the same time...

Comment

Well bugger me with a salad fork, looks like I'm the only n00b who uses engy class to play IO. jackhammer or MP7 I just love going around dropping random mines and then watch some of the enemy look at the mine like its a picture of their mother in the buff and then I unload the hammer into their a$$. It's also quite amusing to see them hesitate when they try to take a flag with some mines placed around it

And just for the record I hate playing medic and the only time I am medic is when someone revives me and I end up with their kit.

Comment

I'm not the one that brought someones grammar into the situation.

I was also referring to the various comments on why people use the medic class.
                I dont mind you arguing but pointless flaming doesn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplekillingmachine
                  To whom it may concern,

How do you go every round playing the same class...and of course its medic.
                  As soon as I enter the server and check the ranks I know all the higher ones like you will be medic every round..doesnt it get boring?
                  Have you ever felt the excitement of beign the only one brave enough to be an infantry engy? Ever use Spec Ops other then to jihad? Ever use sniper to snipe...just to not claywhore it up, or use as an ejector for the vehicle you "own"?
                  Did it ever cross your mind you could get those class time and kill badges out of a vehicle? Is having 100 team points, self heals, and a god like gun more fun then spiceing things up with changing your class? Did your copy of Bf2 come with one class option? I can understand the guys under 50k needing points for guns...but whats the point of continuously being the same god class or sitting in the same vehicle..2 hours straight..
                  You just spent a whole round going 50-1 TV'ing every living thing on the map..you just spent a whole round revivng every person on your team 5 times and insta killing with your 36E/AK....You just proved that no creature on earth will stop your J-10 from raping every land, sea, and worhtless carrier on the map....seriously was it fun doing that over, and over, and over, and over..again..every single round.

Thanks..
                  Wow I never knew someone could whine this much about what kits other people use.

Comment

I normally only play Infantry Only,And i always join a squad,or start one.If there are no medics in the squad,I'll be the medic,if there are i'll be spec-ops or support.Although i really like Spec-Ops weapons.

Also,Who are you to decide what kits other players use?

Comment

Originally posted by YoDiddy
                      Wow I never knew someone could whine this much about what kits other people use.
                      meh whatever, common knowledge is 90% of your post your a prick ..so this doesnt phase me. Any post that contains an opinion or talk about imbalance you pop in and say the same stuff. Its not so much a whine then a funny little post that it seems a majority of people agreed with to some degree. Back on topic since Im sure theres a J-10 thread somewere youll need to pop in and spout your usual nonsense defending the J-10 and how were all whiny noobers.

Yeah I just posted this cause last night in a fit of boredom I decided a round of IO kark might be fun, which it wasnt. I found it funny just how everyone is so cookie cutter, which made me wonder how can someone play a game yet do the same thing over and over again.
                      I admit I myself when i first started fell into the one kit hole (support). But now its to the point were the best way to experience the game is changing my kit every death..it just spices things up IMO. Every kit has a "way" to play on every map..and thats the beauty of it.
                      Engy is a viable option on IO, trust me. It just comes down to the fact you have to use cover and intercept enemies, you cant run willy nilly around but once close combat is initiated (flags/alleys etc..) you have an upper hand, and the kills are far more kick arse.

IMO the best unused class for every map, which people highly underestimate..Spec Ops. Firstly the gun allows for single shot sniping, the only rival to it would have to be the 36E (go figure a medic weapon)
                      Secondly, C4. So now you have gone from a class with a weapon capable of semi-sniping abilities with a somewhat excellent CQ ability (the dmg lacks as opposed to similar weapons; see 36E) But now throwing C4 into the mix gives you the ability to take out armor. Given the fact of the weakness of AT guns at a distanced coupled with the fact it takes a ton of rockets to destroy a tank/APC..Id rather take my chances creeping around planting it on them once they are close enough..youll find it much easier IMO creeping around or just letting a tank pass your area then going at that like a mad man AT rockets blazing...Most tanks are so hell bent on killing that if your skilled enough strafing a tank focused on one zone is incredibly easy.

Comment

simple answer here....

because they enjoy it....

now get some sleep u sound cranky

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
                          People who don't practice versatility are the ones who complain the nerf bat comes; simply because they fail without an advantage.
                          Although i know your post was meant generally it was still aimed towards me. The point i was making is that i HAVE been practising versatility. My last 200-300 hours of gameplay have probably been with about 20 of them as medic. My point was that I enjoyed the game much more playing mainly medic due to the great gun (AK + 36E) and the ability to heal and revive teammates, as i found it far more fun and got better results when playing other kits to get the badges. I would class myslef as well rounded with all kits but I ENJOY the medic kit the most and have therefore decided that unless the situation calls for another kit, medic is the one i will play, FUN is more important than badges, i realise that now

Also, if you checked every post i ever made on this forum (you obviously wont lol) i have never once moaned, or called for things to be nerfed, or complained when things have been nerfed.

Also, to guy that stated people that whore medic etc.. need to die a slow painful death, you need help dude, before you hurt somebody. :|:

Comment

Reborn I'm just quoting you:

I dont mind you arguing but pointless flaming doesn't help
                            To those of you who approve of/use/endorse bunny hopping, I want you to die a slow and gruesome death, preferabbly in a fire or through copious amounts of poison.
                            Thats the purpose of a medic, you can go kill your self now
                            Go,kill,yourself, poison your self..ANYTHING, just KILL YOUR SELF
                            I love how people get angry when they're obsession with something gets bashed and they transform into grammar nazi's...
                            "You little emo n00b" and any other insults you may be able to come up with cannot phase me.
                            PS: I find it highly amusing how you spelled amuzing.
                            Nobody flamed you, nobody called you a noob. You however did. It wouldn't hurt to step back a little and relax. You don't like how some people play the game, that's fine, go ahead and say it, but others might have a different opinion and might still be good players who knows. You don't know how others really are ingame. To tell you the truth when I read your post I looked at your stats and the first thing I saw was somebody who played medic most of the time and since you ranted about medic whoring you appear like a hypocrite. But then again I don't really know and I don't really care so I don't flame you.

Comment

Wow, I had no idea! Here I am only a few hours in and I've been playing Assault the whole time and getting my butt handed to me on a regular basis. Guess I should switch to Med for awhile...

Comment

One I am under 20k and I dont even have 15 hours on medic but I soon will since I want the badge and I honestly on like medic if I am on mec becuase you get the AK and that is the best gun to me for medic and engi on IO owns the only reason people don't use it is because there to busy nade spamming ammo spamming and reviveing, and lastly clay whoreing

Comment

Working...
                                X