Tha_Green_Beret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tha_Green_Beret

Whats so good about rating? I just found out about it like a month ago LOL and I have been here for a LONG time.

Comment

The thing that amazes me about all this is how ****ty Tha_Green_Beret actually is. I know if I had a hacking suite like that and could see nametags and all enemies on my minimap I could easily get 100-150 kills a game while in an aircraft. You could seriously kill people from across the map with the aircraft cannons if you could see the name tags like that.

I guess it just goes to show even hacks aren't enough to make up for some peoples lack of skill.

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneWhore
        The thing that amazes me about all this is how ****ty Tha_Green_Beret actually is. I know if I had a hacking suite like that and could see nametags and all enemies on my minimap I could easily get 100-150 kills a game while in an aircraft. You could seriously kill people from across the map with the aircraft cannons if you could see the name tags like that.

I guess it just goes to show even hacks aren't enough to make up for some peoples lack of skill.
        well said - you can't buy skill

Comment

The TNT server rules .

When are you guys changing over to 1.41?

Comment

why is it black and thermol looking like preditor? Is that the hack? It was that kid in the picture with the two screens!! j/k

Comment

Originally posted by ZekersSneakers
              The TNT server rules .

When are you guys changing over to 1.41?
              To my knowledge the server should be patched as of today, I haven't checked yet. Thanks for the plug, we try to run a fun, clean server.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wall
                well said - you can't buy skill
                you can download it.

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneWhore

100-150?

Me or you, could do that WITHOUT hacks.

I am positive I could get 500+ kills IAR if I had that bull****.

That guy sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                    100-150?

Me or you, could do that WITHOUT hacks.

I am positive I could get 500+ kills IAR if I had that bull****.

That guy sucks.
                    I think he means regularly metallica. Plus there aren't tickets enough for 500+ kills.
                    You'd be my hero if you could make more than 200 kills IAR

Comment

ROFL I have heard of this guy before seems like the typical "problem child" also saw that he is a victim for metalica lol sounds like he has had some problems hope he gets what is comming to him.

Comment

BTW Roman23 is on insomnia if anyone doesn't believe me. Go on the other team and swim in the middle of the ocean.

Comment

Lol yah he is pretty young too. Like metallica said, he would randomly drive off the road and head down the hill and instantly run over like 4 guys and also expect me to see sht all the time, he knew how to line me up perfectly in the right direction or sht too. I added him on xfire and his clan wanted me to join, w]m[d or w/e.... I turned it down obviously... I was some god to them lol… I haven’t seen him on xfire since though. I think I might have deleted him haha. He was pretty nice to me and was into the game a lot...and was pretty decent at flying... so I had no objections lol... but there was still some fishy stuff...
                          xfire: chodda
                          steam: w0ofz

Comment

Why would you do that? it makes the game look ugly

Comment

our server is now patched - sorry for the delay

Comment

Well it only shows that a cheating **** is no better than people with a lot of training and skill.

lovely to see

Comment

Working...
                                X