Tha_Green_Beret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tha_Green_Beret

HAHAHAHAHA I ****ing already knew it and tried to prove it to you all but only half of you actually believed me.. If you have played with him, it is SO obvious... ****ing hackers.

And can you believe that idiot actually registered here at TBF2 the other day, and I posted my videos and stuff and he said "so you still think i'm hacking.. haha" or something.

Wow that's great.

The ONLY person I have ever actually called a hacker... and was 100% positive, and caught him with videos... I was just waiting for PB SS's.

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...ha_green_beret

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...ha_green_beret

And if you don't want to read through the thread watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSpzg9TmsIg

Funny how barely anyone actually believed me.

BTW another hacker I am 99.9% sure of but haven't seen him on in a while, is W]M[D Roman23

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
      Actually, the F35 is only a joke in the hands of someone who doesent know how to fly it. If you cant survive in it, mayby you should do something other than fly, because you quite obviously cannot handle it.

If you really dont care about your stats, then why dont you fly the F35, even if you suck in it? It would affect your KDR, but you dont care about stats..right?

Even if you dont use the hacks on your own account or computer, you are still hacking in a public server, and ruining other peoples time. So I would have to say you are a jerk for even considering it, even if it doesent risk your not-cared for stats...

And leveraging personal attacks on someone's personal life over the net, such as you calling me someone that "huffs" is just lame, I suggest you mature a little bit.
      I don't need another child on a power trip telling me how to play, thanks. I'll fly what I like when I like and how I like the same as how I play. I'm sure you like some kits more than others would it be right for me to sit here and say its because you don't know what you're doing or can't handle it? No.

As for not flying in the F35 it has nothing to do with KDR I hate the feel, I hate the way it turns, rolls and pretty much everything about it down to its little square ground targeting crap. It's a POS IMO, if its no fun to me that would be WHY I don't bother with it. It's not hard to understand kid. I believe it's something called personal preference? Is that too large of a word? Maybe at any rate as far as ruining someones game, I could really careless, it's just a game, if they can't get over something in a game well that pretty much makes it even funnier. I usually never make it off a run way without 3-5 forced tk's at any given time, do I have a fit? Nope. It's a game.

The huffing comment wasn't meant to personaly attack you but if you took it personaly maybe you do huff something of some sort? The only reason I mentioned is the context of your reply to my original post. A one eyed drunken handicaped monkey could have made better sense as with this post I'm replying to.

Maybe you can't handle my posts? Maybe you're just another J-10 hater?

Take note since I see you have short term memory and the inability to read posts properly, I have not once said exploits were ok to use nor did I say I used them, so if anyone is being attacked it would be me, by you for apparently no reason at all.

Comment

That smacktard got owned

Comment

Again, all you have is personal attacks. I dont hate the J-10, I just dont like noob pilots that suck in other jets and think they are great pilots because of the j-10.

As for you claiming you never said hacking and glitching is ok, what did you mean by "I will have to look for downloads" then, you said you wouldnt use them on your main account, or on your main computer, now you say "oh but I never said I would use them" When you said you would 20 minutes ago.

Get a grip on yourself, its the internet, there is no need to personally attack people, and in no way am I on a "power trip" I really dont care what you do, as long as it is within the game rules. Seriously, I think you should be banned from the forum for all your personal attacks, not just on me but others, and I hope the admins listen to people that want to discuss the game, not someones personal life.

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
            Again, all you have is personal attacks. I dont hate the J-10, I just dont like noob pilots that suck in other jets and think they are great pilots because of the j-10.

As for you claiming you never said hacking and glitching is ok, what did you mean by "I will have to look for downloads" then, you said you wouldnt use them on your main account, or on your main computer, now you say "oh but I never said I would use them" When you said you would 20 minutes ago.

Get a grip on yourself, its the internet, there is no need to personally attack people, and in no way am I on a "power trip" I really dont care what you do, as long as it is within the game rules. Seriously, I think you should be banned from the forum for all your personal attacks, not just on me but others, and I hope the admins listen to people that want to discuss the game, not someones personal life.
            All I have is personal attacks...? Right, again proving my point you don't read posts. Maybe that's why your quotes are in no way my wording. Make everything into what you want kid, thats all trolls ever do. And I would think you care alot about what I do since you're all on your monthly because I said one thing you had to pick out and charge at blindly when you had no idea of what you were talking about.

Unplug your computer and seek help.

Comment

Ok, you can say all you want, what you said is up there for everyone to see, I am done with you and your crap nin this thread, I wouldnt have a problem with you if you hadnt said you were going to download hacks to use on public servers. /Hijack

*edit* Congrats on catching the hacker, I have seen many claims of him being one, and am very glad that he got caught.

Comment

Yep everything is up there to read, I said one thing you changed it to another.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst

BTW another hacker I am 99.9% sure of but haven't seen him on in a while, is W]M[D Roman23
                  I really dont think so on this one dude. I have talked over VOIP and played with him quite a bit and he is just pretty good in jets. I have never watched him, however, so I dont really know. I just know that I can outscore him like crazy in the F35.

Comment

Originally posted by Blades
                    I really dont think so on this one dude. I have talked over VOIP and played with him quite a bit and he is just pretty good in jets. I have never watched him, however, so I dont really know. I just know that I can outscore him like crazy in the F35.
                    No..

Not only have I had experiences with him killing me in the water with like 1 bullet, me chodda and nismo have "tested" him... and yeah.

That, and I found on his clan forum he posted all these SS's... guess what. They were all cropped big time and only showed small portions of the screen.

:laugh:

I've only though like 1-2 people were hackers and i've been right every time.

Look at Tha_Green_Beret

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                      No..

Not only have I had experiences with him killing me in the water with like 1 bullet, me chodda and nismo have "tested" him... and yeah.

That, and I found on his clan forum he posted all these SS's... guess what. They were all cropped big time and only showed small portions of the screen.

:laugh:

I've only though like 1-2 people were hackers and i've been right every time.

Look at Tha_Green_Beret
                      Alright, then he just sucks in jets....I can outscore him easily without hacks....so I thought that he wouldnt be hacking....bah. Maybe he changed....

You mind a link to those clan SS's?

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir-Hussein
                        I don't need another child on a power trip telling me how to play, thanks. I'll fly what I like when I like and how I like the same as how I play. I'm sure you like some kits more than others would it be right for me to sit here and say its because you don't know what you're doing or can't handle it? No.

As for not flying in the F35 it has nothing to do with KDR I hate the feel, I hate the way it turns, rolls and pretty much everything about it down to its little square ground targeting crap. It's a POS IMO, if its no fun to me that would be WHY I don't bother with it. It's not hard to understand kid. I believe it's something called personal preference? Is that too large of a word? Maybe at any rate as far as ruining someones game, I could really careless, it's just a game, if they can't get over something in a game well that pretty much makes it even funnier. I usually never make it off a run way without 3-5 forced tk's at any given time, do I have a fit? Nope. It's a game.

The huffing comment wasn't meant to personaly attack you but if you took it personaly maybe you do huff something of some sort? The only reason I mentioned is the context of your reply to my original post. A one eyed drunken handicaped monkey could have made better sense as with this post I'm replying to.

Maybe you can't handle my posts? Maybe you're just another J-10 hater?

Take note since I see you have short term memory and the inability to read posts properly, I have not once said exploits were ok to use nor did I say I used them, so if anyone is being attacked it would be me, by you for apparently no reason at all.

No it's just that everyone hates the people who whore up the J-10's and that is ALL they fly, because they suck in every other jet... Most of the time these people suck in the J-10 too. They wouldn't be anything without the J-10. And when/if the J-10 gets nerfed, they will be the ones that quit playing the game. If you get a kill in a J-10, and you brag about...say.... killing an F-35B... with missles.. well you just need to stop playing the game.

Originally posted by Blades
                        Alright, then he just sucks in jets....I can outscore him easily without hacks....so I thought that he wouldnt be hacking....bah. Maybe he changed....

You mind a link to those clan SS's?

Yeah the people that hack are the people who completely suck at the game.. most of the time the hacks don't even help.

When people accuse me of hacking.. I just say ... look. If I were hacking, I would have like 800 kills by now :laugh:

Comment

Wow..I bet Tha_Green_Beret will be pissed..look at his stats if you haven't

Comment

roFlzzz. We were right all along. Fuk all those ppl who said otherwise, idiots.
                            xfire: chodda
                            steam: w0ofz

Comment

Aviator 119:03:38 10,435 1,973 5.6508 714
                              HAHAHAHAH!! WITH hacks! Wow.....he totally ****ing sucks....

Comment

Wow, 1,999 Tk's!! hahahah

Comment

Working...
                                X