Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tha_Green_Beret

Originally posted by Blades
    Alright, then he just sucks in jets....I can outscore him easily without hacks....so I thought that he wouldnt be hacking....bah. Maybe he changed....

You mind a link to those clan SS's?

[img]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7...lrankupya6.png[/img]

Those are just a couple...

Don't you find it a little "ironic" that all of those pictures are cropped so it doesn't show the mini-map...?

Combined with the fact that I told chodda that he was a hacker when he was piloting chodda.. and he was kind of like "whatever.." and then like 5 minutes later he was like holy **** this guy is such a hacker you are right.

For instance.. chodda said he was in a car with him.. and he just pulled over on wake and went down over the hill and stopped and wanted chodda to shoot some guy (this was in a car) like he knew he was there or something.

Another time me and Nismo were waiting for the chopper and nismo fell off the back of the pad and into the water. He was in the J-10 baseraping the carrier, and hit nismo with like 1 bullet.

All of the same stuff green beret did.

Comment

I was going to either post this today or send Metallica a PM. Wall beat me to it I see. And so everyone knows, Metallica plays on our server from time to time and I HATE being on the other team. Watch his vid and you'll know why. I was playing when Green Beret got banned. Green Beret was being accused right and left in-game of hacking and unlike most hackers, he was very vocal about his innocense. We started taking shots of him and he had to have known because of teh back and forth between us and the players in chat. He still continued ot use them anyway thinking he was PB proof. So much for ***'s claims. And to Green Beret: Good luck getting your money back from those crooks you little %^$#. You deserve it for dealing with scum. Of course, birds of a feather. I hope you computer blows up and a piece of e-shrapnel lands between your legs so we won't have to be subjected to further pollution of the gene pool.

Originally posted by Comrad_Joe
      good job guys
      but i reported a guy glitching on SF the other month and nothing has happend, meh
      Glitching and using a thrid party cheat program, as he is, are two totally different things. They wipe cheaters and I think they're not as quick on glitchers. Gltiching is exploiting a flaw in the game code to gain an advantage. Cheating is applying a thrid party program to alter the game coding to gain an advantage. Two different things.

Originally posted by Churrasco
      Oh, I've been banned from TNT a while ago for massive teammate flashing.
      Gotta love to see people confused and shooting each other on carrier
      You're not on the banlist. Feel free to come back if you want just follow the rules please. (We really don't have many). Basically the only rules we have are:

1) No cheating, glitching, exploiting, stat padding.
      2) Respect other players and admins, this includes complying with admin requests
      3) No racial, ethnic, religious, or other slurs or language (instaban)
      4) No intentional or forcing tk's
      5) No asshattery

That's about all the rules we have.

Comment

Well that's a good thing that you take PB SS's.. I hate getting called a hacker or something.. and then getting BANNED for it... All they have to do is take a SS and see for themselves ffs.

I gotta play there more.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wall
          meh oh well - at least i can say i tried!

we tried that is!

i'm going through todays screenshots - just thought i share another good one - this one's even better - just thought i would share - he's going to BFROE as well

he's going to BFROE too!
          an aimbot, hate them and they look good anyway on your screen

Originally posted by The Wall
          meh oh well - at least i can say i tried!

we tried that is!

i'm going through todays screenshots - just thought i share another good one - this one's even better - just thought i would share - he's going to BFROE as well

he's going to BFROE too!
          an aimbot, hate them and they dont look good anyway on your screen

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
            Well that's a good thing that you take PB SS's.. I hate getting called a hacker or something.. and then getting BANNED for it... All they have to do is take a SS and see for themselves ffs.

I gotta play there more.
            Yes we're very strict about that kind of thing, that's why our DC modded server is still verypopular. We have zero tolerance without too many rules. I remember seeing you on our server the first time and people were bitching. I had seen the video and some other stuff and was confident you were "exploiting" good tactics and had practice with the F-35 as opposed to a cheat. I'm not that good in the 35 vs the J-10 so I tend to stay out of the air.

The only thing I ask is if you come back you make sure to be on my team. :laugh:

Comment

This thread is kind of depressing, I hate to see how they can get and use cheats so easily, I just wish there was something that could be really done about it. Oh well, I guess all we can do is report them, and hope that they get banned.

GJ for taking these SS's, and metalica, those do look mighty suspicious being cropped like that. Also, its to bad they cant take the hacker off your enemies list :P

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
                This thread is kind of depressing, I hate to see how they can get and use cheats so easily, I just wish there was something that could be really done about it. Oh well, I guess all we can do is report them, and hope that they get banned.

GJ for taking these SS's, and metalica, those do look mighty suspicious being cropped like that. Also, its to bad they cant take the hacker off your enemies list :P
                There is. Stream your server to Punksbusted and upload the Master Ban list. If the server Green Beret was on was streaming then it would not have allowed him to join in the first place. The_Green_Beret is already on the MBL and has been for a long while.

Comment

I HATE this guy, he kept TKing me for jet on Kubra, I knifed him once..he killed me, then another guy for jet, then got kicked.

Comment

More Victims
                    (Top 10) XmetallicaXguitarstX (24),

lol he killed mettalica 24 times.......

Comment

yea we switched servers goin to see about gettin PsB setup on the new one

we do pull the screenshots and go through them - not too many cheaters that SS's caught - i went through 2500 SS by hand and only found those 2

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r
                        More Victims
                        (Top 10) XmetallicaXguitarstX (24),

lol he killed mettalica 24 times.......

That’s the very first time we caught this guy. We would go and sit in the most random minuscule place at the airfield on Wake, and this guy would still kill us with the cannon with only a few bursts. I had fraps on and was a medic so I kept reviving met after beret would swoop down for his kills.

Is there anyway we can see the full pb screenshot? Or do they always show a small piece like that.
                        xfire: chodda
                        steam: w0ofz

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
                          Is there anyway we can see the full pb screenshot? Or do they always show a small piece like that.
                          If I remember correctly, yes you can get full size screenshots but there crappy quality.

Comment

yea the full size SS are not very good quality - we're also lookin into changing it - we have it set for a higher res than is coming through so who knows we're still tweaking the settings - incidentally i got about 6 more SS of the Toxic guy - all pretty blatant

Comment

Ah, I c

ps: love the a-hole who voted this thread 1 star, I guess catching cheaters is a bad thing.
                              xfire: chodda
                              steam: w0ofz

Comment

yea - probably TOXIC or Tha_Green_Beret - or one of the guys who wrote the hacks! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X