Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tha_Green_Beret

Originally posted by Churrasco
    Oh, I've been banned from TNT a while ago for massive teammate flashing.
    Gotta love to see people confused and shooting each other on carrier

Good, I hate when people do that. Idiots!

Comment

LMAO... i got high ping on that server. but it is funny when u snipe a teamate and he looks around confused lol!i! then he suddenly dies from another teamate comin and just shootin him with a pistol once and he gets a tk lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Wall
        Sorry if this is not allowed - didn't see anything and couldn't really find a good forum for this...but my clan wanted to put to rest his hacking accusations - he does!

and i have proof!

In the words of Stephen Colbert...

I called it!

Comment

ok time to start looking for downloads

Comment

^^ Maybe I am crazy, but I don't see how that guy is cheating?

Comment

blacksky.. blue/green/purple skins..

Comment

^ Not that one, the one of the green beret. Is it the name tags and indicators?

Comment

yes

(damn minimum length)

Comment

Is it possible for a player to request pbss's from another player?
                    I've always wondered how some guys get crazy scores and instakill me.
                    I've never called anybody a cheater though.

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
                      Oh, I've been banned from TNT a while ago for massive teammate flashing.
                      Gotta love to see people confused and shooting each other on carrier
                      The last time someone did that to me, I respawned on the carrier and killed about 6-8 people. My god that got my blood pressure up.... I had to kill a few because I wasn't sure who did it! lol

These screenshots are funny looking...especially the one with the 'blue man'.

Comment

Team flash the choppers those are the best. Usually they go out of control and take out half of the people standing on the deck. Its a good pass time waiting to get on PLA for the J10.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir-Hussein
                          ok time to start looking for downloads
                          Going to go download hacks eh? Think they look interesting? I hope your J-10 whore stats get wiped, mayby then you will realize...its for fun..you can have fun without being in the best jet in a map and never switching sides...and also without being a hacker. *edit* Not calling you a hakcer now, but you sure seem interested in it.*

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodsport
                            Metalguitarist will love this thread!
                            exactly what i was thinking

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
                              Going to go download hacks eh? Think they look interesting? I hope your J-10 whore stats get wiped, mayby then you will realize...its for fun..you can have fun without being in the best jet in a map and never switching sides...and also without being a hacker. *edit* Not calling you a hakcer now, but you sure seem interested in it.*

J-10 whore stats? I wasn't aware you were ranked on whore stats in BF2? Guess I missed this Besides if I was going to use an exploit it wouldn't be on my account or the main computer I use and that was not my reason for saying that at all.

And getting my stats wiped wouldn't make me realize a thing, I could honestly careless about stats. Also what do you mean for fun? It's fun to get your stats wiped is that what you mean?

I do switch sides I just don't fly if I'm US, the F35 is a joke, if you actually looked at my stats you would see my US hours outweigh my PLA hours.

You need to lay off of whatever you're huffing while you still have enough braincells left for basic motor functions like typing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir-Hussein
                                J-10 whore stats? I wasn't aware you were ranked on whore stats in BF2? Guess I missed this Besides if I was going to use an exploit it wouldn't be on my account or the main computer I use and that was not my reason for saying that at all.

And getting my stats wiped wouldn't make me realize a thing, I could honestly careless about stats. Also what do you mean for fun? It's fun to get your stats wiped is that what you mean?

I do switch sides I just don't fly if I'm US, the F35 is a joke, if you actually looked at my stats you would see my US hours outweigh my PLA hours.

You need to lay off of whatever you're huffing while you still have enough braincells left for basic motor functions like typing.
                                Actually, the F35 is only a joke in the hands of someone who doesent know how to fly it. If you cant survive in it, mayby you should do something other than fly, because you quite obviously cannot handle it.

If you really dont care about your stats, then why dont you fly the F35, even if you suck in it? It would affect your KDR, but you dont care about stats..right?

Even if you dont use the hacks on your own account or computer, you are still hacking in a public server, and ruining other peoples time. So I would have to say you are a jerk for even considering it, even if it doesent risk your not-cared for stats...

And leveraging personal attacks on someone's personal life over the net, such as you calling me someone that "huffs" is just lame, I suggest you mature a little bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X