Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tha_Green_Beret

Originally posted by Roman23
    Who is Green_Beret? Seriously... I don't even know the noob.

You draw to conclusions very fast. I must be too good to call me hacker.
    Well I got nothing to say just go report me to EA for hacking. Metal just go get some skill and stop acusing people of hacking.

Just go report me, take those SS's with you and also if you have a video and show them so they could laugh at you and tell you Roman23 Ownz noobs.

I got nothing against you I don't know what has goten into you. I used yo play with you a lot and I wonder why you never told me In-game that I hack. You just crack me up. ROFL
    So what exactly are you on about? Stroking your e-penis? How is this a public issue/discussion? You don't want public scrutiny, then don't post in a public forum. So metallica called you a hacker on some other forum and you bust open a 4 month old thread, not even commenting on tha_green_beret, and whine and moan at metallica?

So ****ing what if other people say you don't hack. So ****ing what if metallica called you a hacker. Take it up with him.

I respond because I can. If you made this its own thread, then it would have been locked.

And thanks for admitting you own noobs... that's difficult to do.

Comment

Dude just ignore this thread. Go spamm your sh*t somewhere else. Your acting like your an admin here. Stupid idoit. I have the right to start back a topic from 100 years ago. Ok I am done with this idoit. All he wants is to spamm random sh*t on every topic to get his posts up. You have no idea what I am talking about. You probably never even played BF2 or just a random noob out there.

Back to topic: Metal here is my newest SS of me with FULL SIZE.

There were a lot more players here but half of them got bored getting the J-10 so they quit. And the rest of the kills was bombing some vehicles and infantry.

Comment

That's not in-game.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
          That's not in-game.
          What difference does it make? Seriously why do I need the mini-map when I can just press "M" and view the whole map while flying? I am sure you do that too.

Well when I get another good round I will post your little mini-map. Anyways in the mean time what have you been up to? No BF2? I have been playing in the Wake Island Madness vs. all of the TA* guys including 3rd*Name and others.

Me and you in the F-35B vs. the J-10s would be fun if you are interested. Or maybe go to the [CLU] unranked chopper server to practice with the tv-guided missiles.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wall
            Sorry if this is not allowed -
            it isnt

Comment

Originally posted by Roman23
              Who is Green_Beret? Seriously... I don't even know the noob.

You draw to conclusions very fast. I must be too good to call me hacker.
              Well I got nothing to say just go report me to EA for hacking. Metal just go get some skill and stop acusing people of hacking.

Just go report me, take those SS's with you and also if you have a video and show them so they could laugh at you and tell you Roman23 Ownz noobs.

I got nothing against you I don't know what has goten into you. I used yo play with you a lot and I wonder why you never told me In-game that I hack. You just crack me up. ROFL
              Post a full size screen, and not cropped. All mine are full size, because I don't hack. Go on. I bet you do, but you turn them off lmao. Get a life noob.

Comment

Even better, FRAPS a round where you can show us yourself sniping people with a f*cking jet, with your hacks turned off. Then I'll believe you.

Comment

Working...
                X