No announcement yet.

Mods - Why are folks not playing them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mods - Why are folks not playing them?

and the number one reason is:

released way too late

Comment

not ranked.

Comment

How many other mod teams are there that have these types of discussions going on in their forum http://www.pointofexistence.com/foru...howtopic=11860

Comment

i downloaded POE 2 and it is fantastic. i do play that. unfortunatly downloading that was a pain and i am one lazy bastid. why waste memory and time downloading when BF2, SF and PoE2 are only a few clicks away?

Comment

Id play em, only problem is....Im not as savvy with computers as Id like......some of the instructions Ive seen on how to make em work make me feel like a monkey screwing a football...if ya get my drift hehe

Comment

Just had a break for a few months tried POE thought it was very good but finding servers was hard work. Then you don't get enough of a run to learn the maps so the learning curve takes forever. Then BF2142 split the community up more so less potential for the mod to grow.

Coldly I'd say POE is the same but different, ok there is more content there may even be more balance better support but it's playing something I've already got a modern BF type game. When you look back at 1942 and DC it was a different era so...

Comment

Working...
              X