• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ROE? I think not...

Originally posted by Repent
    It's been said 100,000 times.

BFROE = Reports
    EACS = Resets

BFROE does not reset stats or de-list servers, only report.

That's the same as saying that a 1SG or CSM doesn't give people non-judicial punishment. It's a copout. In the US Army, when a senior advisor tells the CO to drop the hammer, the hammer almost always gets dropped.
    The same thing is going to happen with the ROE guys. They say they don't reset anyone. Just suggesting that someone should get reset is all it takes. As if EACS REALLY puts a lot of effort into verification and making sure no one gets reset without cause. They would say, "hey, BFROE says this guy padded knife kills once and we should take him back to 0 points." "Sure, screw that guy, he already bought BF2, SF, EF, and AF."

As far as only padders/cheaters disagreeing with the ROE: nonsense. I know one guy who spent 3 days in KP servers and got 5000 points in those 3 days. He was reported 6 months ago and never got reset. I know another guy who spent 3 days in a few different IO servers for the purposes of making a video. He only got about 1000 points in those 3 days, and he was playing quite a bit to get lots of footage of the nonsense that is IO. He was reset. He no longer plays this game and will never get BF2142. Oh well.

Comment

• Re: ROE? I think not...

you know I spent time in the US ARMY also, and they do have a judicial board, you dont have a clue, no one resets people on a suggestion it is full investigated,,

this thread has outlived it's usefullness as I have seen after 166 posts all you guys want to do is talk ****,,

end of story,, cheat or stat pad and risk getting reset, I am not wasting my breath anymore...

closed

Comment

Working...
      X