• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To All Jihad-Jeepers

Good luck on your jihad guys.

To Mods: This is battlefield 2 related so please dont move

Re: To All Jihad-Jeepers

You can have your cake, and shove it down your throat...I hate jihad jeepers. I thought they were bad in Strike at Karkand, then I went to Road to Jalalabad. :|:

EDIT: The funny this is, its againts ROE to put C4 on a moving vehicle with intentions of jihah jeeping.

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
      You can have your cake, and shove it down your throat...I hate jihad jeepers. I thought they were bad in Strike at Karkand, then I went to Road to Jalalabad. :|:

EDIT: The funny this is, its againts ROE to put C4 on a moving vehicle with intentions of jihah jeeping.
      Err, I dont think the ROE forbids it, I think it allows it as a rule a server can have...Like UCB raping etc.

Comment

It's only "illegal" if the server rules says you can't.

As for the cake...meh.

Comment

I hate em too, but gotta admit.. it's a valid tactic.

Comment

it keeps you on your toes..

Comment

lol, EA calls it C4 ramming.

(f)Using C4 explosives on fast-moving vehicles to destroy other vehicles (C4-ramming)

Comment

It's a proven tactic that belongs in Battlefield 2 as well as any other modern combat game. True skill and precision belongs to those of us that don't kill themselves in the process...

Comment

Great way to take out tanks

Comment

i hope u didnt make a cake for no reason...i still do and i will always do it....mmmm.cake...

Comment

Originally posted by zone36
                      I hate em too, but gotta admit.. it's a valid tactic.

just do a google image search, we all hate them. it is the one thing that weaker strength armies do to win a war. they do it to innocent civialians in large public areas.it is a tactic that everyone that plays bf2 should know and always keep in the back of there minds when in armor.
                      or when your ordering your next drink at the bar

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. DesertFox

Good luck on your jihad guys.

To Mods: This is battlefield 2 related so please dont move
                        Hey Thanks!

I rarely do it anymore, but I still think it can be really fun sometimes and, as someone has already pointed out, an effective tactic. The time I'll usually use it, is if my team's Armor is already occupied and they're not being effective in taking out enemy armor. Sometimes you have to put matters in your own hands. If you're MEC in karkand and enemy armor is going to take the factory, spawn, C4 a jeep, and send that infidel back to his base!

It's a shame all macros are illegal, I would love to have an "Allah Akbar!" key that moves me to the back of the vehicle, types "Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!" before finally pressing the detonator.

I type it after I die, but it's just not the same. :|:

Comment

I hate'em but hey, it works at times! Sadly, I have only done a Jihad jeep twice in my life one was barely successful, the second...well, lets just say I got some damage on the backing up tank.

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
                            lol, EA calls it C4 ramming.

(f)Using C4 explosives on fast-moving vehicles to destroy other vehicles (C4-ramming)
                            Sometimes I will park a jeep on the side of a road and when some one comes by I hit the clicker, no ramming involved!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Culo
                              Sometimes I will park a jeep on the side of a road and when some one comes by I hit the clicker, no ramming involved!
                              Now, that is a true IDE!

Comment

Working...
                              X