X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Solo In Helo....cheat Or Not?

Originally posted by -FHM-Mad_Max
    sloi. i get a glitch all the time where it doesnt switch to tv view to follow the missle and be able to redirect. that is how fast i switch seats and camera view and fire the t.v. it does it more since 1.3-1.4. frustrating but ,whatever.
    I get that all the time: I switch so fast that it'll fire and stay in the original screen. When it happens, I just do one of those faces... O_o;

In a bizarre twist, I usually end up redirecting it right into my intended target though! rofl...

Comment

Both have done wrong.

TopGunGreg could have been more lenient with the rules, especially when it comes to vehicles and FHM Mad_Max could have had kinder words, instead of "getting under their skin." (which according to Rev and Repent is a kickable offense itself). This isnt a one-sided fault line. We have Sloi, a solo-er obviously taken sides with FHM on the question of "Is Soloing cheating" and we have other server owners, such as Repent, taking sides with TopGunGreg, siting it is a kickable offense to not only swear but be abuvise to administrators.
      I think the only way to let this issue go is for both sides to come to terms with what went wrong and their part in making it go wrong. However both sides have to agree to it. FHM Mad_Max has to accept it wasnt okay to swear in a non-swearing server, and TopGunGreg has to accept it wasnt okay to kick Mad_max for soloing. This may not be totally accurate, but if it ends the issue (and constant rants) and think everyone should agree to do it.

Comment

I think what Repent and company need to understand is that despite their obvious dislike for the technique, it has unofficially been given a green light by Dice and regardless of what they decide to do on their servers, players will continue soloing, even if it means doing so elsewhere. As for the attitude, I can't comment on that because I wasn't there...

Comment

our website keeps getting hacked by Turkish people

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
            I think what Repent and company need to understand is that despite their obvious dislike for the technique, it has unofficially been given a green light by Dice and regardless of what they decide to do on their servers, players will continue soloing, even if it means doing so elsewhere. As for the attitude, I can't comment on that because I wasn't there...
            Don't throw me in any group, soloing is perfectly legit, without macros.

Now answer my question Sloi, have you TKed for a Heli, or taken a gunner OoB?

Don't dance around my question, answer it.

Comment

i did not say cuss or be abusive until i was BANNED...

then i put the dig in about "puss".

"getting under there skin" comment is me just being in their server..PERIOD.

pink...3 times in a week.=(

LMAO...bong!!!

Comment

"getting under there skin" comment is me just being in their server..PERIOD.

pink...3 times in a week.=(

LMAO...bong!!!
                Hey, your clan site has been hacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Repent
                  Hey, your clan site has been hacked.

yea 3 times in a week like he said :/.

Comment

Originally posted by thecolorpink
                    yea 3 times in a week like he said :/.
                    You need to tell your host to tighen things up a bit, that looks like a "root" hack.

Comment

• Re: Solo In Helo....cheat Or Not?

and we know who it was...manbearpig disguised as a turkey person...or whatever.
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

only al gore knows about manbearpig and here he is in congress telling everyone about man bearpig

Comment

• Re: Solo In Halo....cheat Or Not?

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
                        and TopGunGreg has to accept it was okay to kick Mad_max for soloing. This may not be totally accurate, but if it ends the issue (and constant rants) and think everyone should agree to do it.
                        thanks for the attempt to mediate (not being sarcastic)

. . . but it is 100% OK to have a server rule that says "no solo flying"
                        this has been discussed often enough by us and as I said - even between IS and myself on chat

server owners can have its own rules
                        if it does not modify game play

the most common server rule is not to attack the Uncaps
                        (with bombs or arty or armor or even on foot )
                        and this has a SIGNIFICANT effect on game play!!!!!
                        (eg when we used to allow attack any base at any time
                        we would bomb the CRA_ out of the Essex and they NEVER got off the Boat)

so . . .
                        if a player continues to bomb the runway, after repeated warnings
                        and then gets kicked for violating a server rule
                        does he have the 'right' to whine that he got kicked because he was "owning"??? // no = he does not !

so why is it different for Max??
                        he got repeated warnings to get a gunner
                        he refused
                        he got kicked - for breaking OUR SEVER RULE (which is well posted)
                        he then came back and spewed non=stop foul language
                        ( I would gladly post the server logs, but would surely get accused of editing them)

and I repeat now for the 3rd time
                        I told one of his minions, on Vent, I would gladly lift the ban if he followed our rules and kept his mouth clean

yes - this thread has gone on long enough
                        but remember how it started
                        Max whined that he got kicked for 'being too good"
                        and that is not what happened

like I said - it is not the first one to tell his story
                        that is right - it is the one tells it truthfully
                        notice how Max made no mention of his swearing in OP
                        then said - " well - yes - but not that much"

I rest my case

I have just withdrawn my offer to un-Bann you
                        as you are clearly a certifiable liar

server logs are GREAT proof

so . . . rather than continue with this ranting
                        just go play someplace else

Comment

[QUOTE=TopGunGreg]

the most common server rule is not to attack the Uncaps
                          (with bombs or arty or armor or even on foot )
                          and this has a SIGNIFICANT effect on game play!!!!!
                          (eg when we used to allow attack any base at any time
                          we would bomb the CRA_ out of the Essex and they NEVER got off the Boat)

[/QUOTE

Your clan plays on one side and plays U.S. and has only uncappable flags which are U.S. ...i wonder what is going on here?

i never got a warning and i never said a word. until i got kicked. YOU are the LIAR .

how much time are you going to spend altering log files to make it look like i was using language toward your clan?

Comment

Don't throw me in any group, soloing is perfectly legit, without macros.

Now answer my question Sloi, have you TKed for a Heli, or taken a gunner OoB?

Don't dance around my question, answer it.

Ah, my apologies: I didn't see your question before now. Yes, I have...

Without going into too much detail, I've only done it when exasperbated. I won't lie about it: when teammates just don't help out by ignoring their roles (ie. sight-seeing instead of actively shooting at targets) or simply holding the team back, I generally just move away from the heli and do something else, but when I know the round can be won by a few tickets, I sacrifice one of ours for many of theirs.

I don't expect you to understand the sense in that, but it works. I've proven it before and I'm sure I will again in the future. This is nothing new: I've answered that exact questions of yours in another thread. I suspect you're just trying to increase the number of people who will see me answer that, hmm?

Doesn't matter. I'm an asset even if "I don't play well with the other kids", to quote another great soloer.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                              Ah, my apologies: I didn't see your question before now. Yes, I have...

Without going into too much detail, I've only done it when exasperbated. I won't lie about it: when teammates just don't help out by ignoring their roles (ie. sight-seeing instead of actively shooting at targets) or simply holding the team back, I generally just move away from the heli and do something else, but when I know the round can be won by a few tickets, I sacrifice one of ours for many of theirs.

I don't expect you to understand the sense in that, but it works. I've proven it before and I'm sure I will again in the future. This is nothing new: I've answered that exact questions of yours in another thread. I suspect you're just trying to increase the number of people who will see me answer that, hmm?

Doesn't matter. I'm an asset even if "I don't play well with the other kids", to quote another great soloer.

Then can we agree that THIS is the kind of behavior that has, really, gave soloing a bad name?

I have no problem with soloing, as long as the pilot picks up, when a gunner is available, and doesn't TK, or take gunner OoB.

I have enjoyed soloing since the first day BF2 came out, but I have NEVER TKed for ANY vehicle.

I still think you are full of yourself.

Comment

Then can we agree that THIS is the kind of behavior that has, really, gave soloing a bad name?

I agree that it's generally undesirable behavior, though sometimes necessary for the sake of the team.

I have no problem with soloing, as long as the pilot picks up, when a gunner is available, and doesn't TK, or take gunner OoB.

Think about it logically: why would you pick up an unknown or someone who will most likely not perform as well when you're already tearing up the field?

I have enjoyed soloing since the first day BF2 came out, but I have NEVER TKed for ANY vehicle.

I still think you are full of yourself.
                                I respect your opinion and I'm not asking for forgiveness. Just be aware that sometimes, a little evil goes a long way towards helping us reach the good.

Comment

Working...
                                X