This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Solo In Helo....cheat Or Not?

the color pink whats up with the link in ur sig?

Comment

our site got hacked by some germans or something:laugh: .
      we have to type in www.fhmclan.com/forums to visit our forums :/

Comment

hahahahahaha lol lmao

Comment

Soloing with a macro = cheat. Third party program.......nuff said.

Soloing with out a macro = all the more power to you.

Head to head against another solo pilot? If there's a code of honor and he doesn't switch on his first attack , it might behove you keep your butt in the pilot's seat. Personally I don't buy into that sort of stuff. If I can take some one out with my AT round I do it (as an infantry example) .

Admin wants to give everyone a chance to play and requires chopper pilots to fly with a gunner? When in Rome.

I'm not a big fan of administrative rules, but at least this one is in the spirit of teamplay and easily identified and inforced. No gunner, warning, no gunner again, boot. That's pretty easy to administer fairly.

Comment

Originally posted by disfigured
            Soloing with a macro = cheat. Third party program.......nuff said.

Soloing with out a macro = all the more power to you.

Head to head against another solo pilot? If there's a code of honor and he doesn't switch on his first attack , it might behove you keep your butt in the pilot's seat. Personally I don't buy into that sort of stuff. If I can take some one out with my AT round I do it (as an infantry example) .

Admin wants to give everyone a chance to play and requires chopper pilots to fly with a gunner? When in Rome.

I'm not a big fan of administrative rules, but at least this one is in the spirit of teamplay and easily identified and inforced. No gunner, warning, no gunner again, boot. That's pretty easy to administer fairly.
            um that commie admin is full of bs...his clanmates r soloing yet its ok yet when they were getting soloed by max and getting owned it suddenly turned into a problem which is total bs.

Comment

Originally posted by thecolorpink
              lmao #410 in the world says good pilots dont seatswitch. holy **** it must be true if he says it...please i fly with number i think last time he checked it was #94 and hes one of the best pilots i know...and guess what there #410 in the world? he seat switches...so no, your dead wrong, good pilots r the best seat switchers, in case they miss, they know how to evade like no other, and only a clueless noob would let someone blind side them in a pub and let them kill them with the hydras or whatever theyre called.
              You beat me to it. I don't like bragging about my flying ability because people either think I'm arrogant or full of ****... but I have never seen anyone fly better than me other than trepid_jesse, and even then, it depends on the technique. As IF good soloers remain at high altitudes and let others creep up on them... only nubs do that.

Bob, you won't be doing that to colorpink, max and I.

Comment

Originally posted by Repent
                Yeah...going to a server to delibrately "get under ther skin" will get you banned on about 99.9% of ALL Bf2 servers.
                If you play fair and squre and you own them that is also getting under their skins. If they kicked Max for that then they are bunch of Lame noobs but you can;'t do **** about it. Sucks but it is real.

Originally posted by TopGunGreg
                funny how EVERY ONE here sided with the OP
                and thinks the admins are to blame?
                anyone think he might have been BANNED for being a SMACKTARD and using non-stop filthy foul mouth Language??????
                no?
                want to see the server logs to prove it????

he was NOT kicked for cheating
                he WAS warned FIVE times NOT to fly ALONE
                it is a TEAM sport, and this has been one of our server rules for MONTHS
                but
                because he was a better player than most = specifically did NOT want him to feel he got kicked just for being good

this is the only reason he got more than 2 warnings
                he was KICKED = NOT BANNED
                till he came back and began NON_STOP swearing

BTW
                he was also using a macro as solo pilot
                (do not tell me PB has blocked them - they are still easily used)

and if you cannot deduce from my reply
                yes- I am the admin that kicked and banned him
                and yes - even after this happened
                I took the time in game (via all chat) to invite on his clan mates into our ventrilo, then I told him on Vent -
                "hey - I just banned one of your regular guys"
                "tell him I will lift the ban - all he has to do is keep his mouth clean"
                and the guy said - "sorry for his clanmate and he would let him know"

we had a saying in our squadron (fighter pilots)
                "it was the first one the the chalk board that won the dogfight "
                (for those of you that do not get it = means does not matter who flew best . but who tells their side of the story first)

well, as silly as that is. same goes here
                the OP told a fairy tale, not what really happened
                What is your Loser Clan Name??? I want to make sure I will never go there.
                BTW I know MAX and he does not use Macros. Dude you are a moron who is afraid of better players then you.

Comment

you know the idea is to have fun, this is after all a game is it not??

the ROE is no designed to cover every aspect of online game play, some of the rules fall to common sense..

so instead of arguing and nit picking about rules, why not take it out ont he other team and frag their ***..

Comment

I agree. Fragging is the solution to our problems

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                      Does that statement really need any more elaboration? I mean really. If p' off an admin, he can kick and ban you... Soloing in a chopper is NOT a cheat, because it is available a part of tehg ame already and anyone can do it. Now, whether if it goes against the teamwork concept is a different matter entirely.
                      By ellaborate I meant define further. What constituts as getting under their skin? I have no recollection of any such admin kicking anyone for "getting under their skin. Examples?

Originally posted by Tld_lithium
                      What is your Loser Clan Name??? I want to make sure I will never go there.
                      BTW I know MAX and he does not use Macros. Dude you are a moron who is afraid of better players then you.
                      U do realize u just fit the description of the ignorant people TopGunGreg was referring to, right?

Comment

Originally posted by thecolorpink
                        um that commie admin is full of bs...his clanmates r soloing yet its ok yet when they were getting soloed by max and getting owned it suddenly turned into a problem which is total bs.
                        Well if that's the case then your faqed, they're douchebags, whatcha gonna do?

Verbally bash the server and the admins in a forum hoping to cut down on the population there?

Personally I think life is too short to let a server admin get under my skin. With 6000 servers pinging to me in North America alone, I don't see a reason to ever go back to servers like that.

Then again I don't fly so I avoid a lot of these shenanigans.

Comment

Re: Solo In Halo....cheat Or Not?

this proves the world, at least the morons that posted in this thread
                          (that is, the ones that chose not to read it all before they shot their mouths off) are nothing but spoiled little brats

oops = now I might banned from Forum - oooh - am I insulting someone?
                          I get called every name in the book and half the posts are 'bleeped' out
                          but when I asked someone if they were old enough to shave - I got banned for insulting someone???

anyway - here is the deal - for all you that live in Rio Lindo -
                          and are too friggin lazy to read the whole thread - or are too brain dead to remember what they read more than 30 secs ago

Max did NOT get banned for "flying solo" -
                          he did not get banned for doing well

he got banned for spewing non -stop foul mouth trash talk in our server
                          Foul language is NEVER tolerated in our server !

and for all his little girl friends that still want to defend him . . .
                          he was not kicked for cheating, he was never even accused of cheating
                          (even though using macros is DEFINATELY a cheat)
                          he was warned FIVE TIMES to get a gunner
                          Indian- I do not care for you to butt into our server rules - by saying flying alone is OK with ROE . . .as it is against OUR Server's ROE
                          you and I have had many MSN chats on that, wherein you agreed, that it IS an acceptable server rule - "no flying alone - it is a team sport"

now for the smacktard above that complained that our clan guys fly alone -
                          well - that is total BS
                          only if they stole a helo from the upper damn or some place, then they IMMEDIATELY go find a gunner = EVERY TIME !

so once again - for all the mob mentality here -- none of you were there
                          and most have you failed to read this thread

and for those that come to our server
                          FOUL MOUTH gets you BANNED !! simple enough??

and to the jerk that said we refused to accept his offer for a scrim =
                          what a FRIGGEN LIAR !!!!
                          I told him - "no, not at that time - we were just getting ready to sign off for the night - just go into our Forum and make a time and place for the invite
                          you even came into our Ventrilo, and we had a pleasant chat, and I even told you that Max could get unbanned if he just played by our rules and kept his mouth clean", and you apologized for him - in front of 15 of us!

you guys are such immature little brats that you have to come into a public forum and LIE to make yourselves look good?

for those that say we kick when we get beat
                          ha - we do not get beat
                          we spend 90% of our time letting guys get flags just so the othe team will last longer - we have the other side bleed so much - we leave the server just to make it more fair for visitors

we stop bombing Uncaps = just to make it easier on visitors
                          we stop stealing jets and helos to make it easier on visitors
                          we quit using ARTY= to make it easier on visitors
                          kicking guys that beat us?
                          as rare as that is - we invite them to our clan !

set up a public scrim with an audience and judges and we will clean your clocks

to those of you that made mature posts on this thread - sorry for the outlash
                          but one must defend one's honor

any of you can visit our forums and count the hundreds of posts from casual visitors that compliment us on how well we run our server
                          and how we keep it clean and fair, and how well we treat visitors

we constantly get new players applying to our clan because the admins do a GOOD job and do not abuse the power

oops
                          turning into an ad = not my intention

semper fi

Comment

(that is, the ones that chose not to read it all before they shot their mouths off) are nothing but spoiled little brats

but when I asked someone if they were old enough to shave - I got banned for insulting someone???

and are too friggin lazy to read the whole thread - or are too brain dead to remember what they read more than 30 secs ago

Indian- I do not care for you to butt into our server rules - by saying flying alone is OK with ROE . . .as it is against OUR Server's ROE
                            you and I have had many MSN chats on that, wherein you agreed, that it IS an acceptable server rule - "no flying alone - it is a team sport"

well - that is total BS
                            only if they stole a helo from the upper damn or some place, then they IMMEDIATELY go find a gunner = EVERY TIME !

what a FRIGGEN LIAR !!!!
                            I told him - "no, not at that time - we were just getting ready to sign off for the night - just go into our Forum and make a time and place for the invite
                            you even came into our Ventrilo, and we had a pleasant chat, and I even told you that Max could get unbanned if he just played by our rules and kept his mouth clean", and you apologized for him - in front of 15 of us!

you guys are such immature little brats that you have to come into a public forum and LIE to make yourselves look good?

ha - we do not get beat
                            we spend 90% of our time letting guys get flags just so the othe team will last longer - we have the other side bleed so much - we leave the server just to make it more fair for visitors

any of you can visit our forums and count the hundreds of posts from casual visitors that compliment us on how well we run our server

we constantly get new players applying to our clan because the admins do a GOOD job and do not abuse the power

oops

semper fi
                            someone really wanted to get thier point across

Comment

well - that is total BS

what a FRIGGEN LIAR !!!!

ha - we do not get beat

oops

semper fi
                              Learn to format a post!

These ****ing enters you use instead of periods are completely retarded.

Its
                              reading
                              a
                              ted
                              this!

Seriously WTF!

And an = sign means equivalent to, not whatever the hell you want it to mean.

Comment

you've still got some sand in there it appears, greggy.

Dont call them liars when you admit you told them you would not scrim. Saying No is saying no, plain and simple. Some might guess that you said no because you were scared, some might just think you were angry...but in either case they didn't lie by saying you wouldn't scrim.

semper fi lol

Comment

Working...
                                X