This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo In Helo....cheat Or Not?

Ive been kicked and banned several times from the same server for soloing. Each time i am able to go back in to the server is usually patch time when most clear their ban list. 1.4 is out so i go back to it again.(i do enjoy getting under there skin).I ground pounded for a couple rounds then got sick of it and grabbed a helo on Kubra and after killing em a few times at a cappable base they kicked again and then i came back and sraw them in helo and they ban me. Is there a way to even the score with these guys as far admin abuse.

Re: Solo In Helo....cheat Or Not?

Kidnap them?

I don't see it as cheating. It takes skill. While you're guiding the TV you're a sitting duck.

Comment

You need screen shots or vids to prove their abuse. Other than that you are out of luck.

Comment

"i do enjoy getting under there skin"

Bannable offence.

Have a nice day.

Comment

As for your thread title, soloing in the helo is not a cheat.

You can certainly file a report at BFROE or BF2RS. I honestly don't think anything will be done about it though. You'll also need proof in the form of screenshots and/or video.

The best thing to do would probably be to go to their website and try to reason with them there. Ask them to lift the ban or why they don't like solo'ing in the helo, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Repent
            "i do enjoy getting under there skin"

Bannable offence.

Have a nice day.

Really....could u ellaborate on that.

Comment

some admins say it is and yea i got kicked for it a couple of times

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
                Yeah...going to a server to delibrately "get under ther skin" will get you banned on about 99.9% of ALL Bf2 servers.

Comment

As for the question in the thread title, I don't think solo flying is a bad thing as long as you are not redlining players or denying pickups.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                    As for the question in the thread title, I don't think solo flying is a bad thing as long as you are not redlining players or denying pickups.
                    You are correct, but I don't think that's why he got banned. I think the "getting under peoples skin" part is the REAL reason.

Comment

Either way, I dont see it as a violation.It takes alot of skill to do that.
                      The server Owner should follow this saying...."Dont hate da playa, Hate the game"

Comment

Originally posted by Creasy79
                        The server Owner should follow this saying...."Dont hate da playa, Hate the game"
                        Everyone that has played this game for more than a month, and can pilot the choppers, knows that you can get more points soloing, than with a mediocre gunner.

However, most soloers TK for heli's, and take gunners OoB, which is a crying shame, and should be a bannable offence on every server.

Comment

Originally posted by Creasy79
                          ditto,word to your mother!

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
                            Does that statement really need any more elaboration? I mean really. If p' off an admin, he can kick and ban you... Soloing in a chopper is NOT a cheat, because it is available a part of tehg ame already and anyone can do it. Now, whether if it goes against the teamwork concept is a different matter entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by Repent
                              Yeah...going to a server to delibrately "get under ther skin" will get you banned on about 99.9% of ALL Bf2 servers.
                              I think he meant that he goes in there just to solo in the helo and get kicked b/c that gets under their skin. I don't think he went in and started causing all kinds of trouble.

Comment

Working...
                              X