This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Solo In Helo....cheat Or Not?

They can't make up their minds about it... DICE did, though. You can't honestly kick someone for soloing when he's doing better than any other two-man chopper on his team. As well, don't play the teamwork card with me: either force people to have passengers in every vehicle, or let me fly alone. You want to talk teamwork? Soloers usually take more tickets alone and keep the enemy ground vehicles away so their infantry can capture flags easily... if people don't bother doing it, blame them.

Comment

Re: Solo In Halo....cheat Or Not?

and for the record - I was in MENSA, have an IQ of 181, earned a GPA of 4.0 EVERY year from grade 1-12 and also a GPA of 4.0 while earning my degree in aeronautical engineering, ranked top 1% in academics in all my Military schools and had the highest aggregate score in academics in all of Naval Jet training, and I have had over a dozen technical papers published, including NASA and the Royal Aeronautical Society and multiple Military Organizations, and have been hired by the Pentagon to review and analyze and author documents on multi-million training systems

your turn
      That just proofs that this guy is full of himself. Dude you are just plain 181 IQ IDIOT. Go give yourself MOH for all the accomplishments that you achieved in your life. You can make this medal in Photoshop, print it then cut it out and pin it to your genius forehead.

Comment

Well, that's assuming his claim to intellectual fame isn't fabricated.
        Statistically, it's highly unlikely but possible.

Comment

This repent guy makes me angry...

Comment

Originally posted by P_Static_2
            This repent guy makes me angry...
            He likes doing that...

Comment

do not know why I am wasting my time
              but for you doubting Thomas

and

and for those that say these are Photoshopped
              happy to prove otherwise

kind of sad though
              this thread started with some whiny little tard coming to the FORUMS
              crying about getting kicked
              " . . . just because he was so good"
              and all I did was say this guy got kicked for non-stop fowl mouth
              and it turns into a personal attack against me
              oh well - guess that explains the downward spiral in our society

Comment

You have a big share of the blame... don't be so quick to flaunt a dirty white coat.

I can't see the screenshots - they're blocked by websense - so I'll check back home. What are they?

Comment

Originally posted by TopGunGreg
                  do not know why I am wasting my time
                  but for you doubting Thomas
                  Man, seriously, who cares..?

This is a BF2 game forum... You said yours, he said his...

Comment

This thread is going no where fast. Enough of TopGunGreg's personal background, enough of FHMclan's constant harrasing, I think its time for a little resolve. I'm sure theres a enough maturity to go around that we can get an agreement. I'm sure everyone here is willing to do that, right? Can we finally accept that which is true, and that which isnt?

Apologies are nothing to fear and may be in order.

Comment

I'll bring it back on topic: whether or not Max was being verbally abusive, soloing isn't a cheat. That's my vote...

Comment

All of our clan agrees - soloing is NOT a cheat
                        ( but sadly - many solo pilots are cheaters )

and we acknowledge - some solo can do better than with NOOB gunners
                        we even did a test = took some of our GREAT crews
                        that are typical 50/2 in a game
                        and turned ventrilo off
                        the kills usually went in half
                        imagine how bad it would be with Bad gunner

however - we happen to have a server rule
                        no flying tactical vehicles alone
                        simple -

and no swearing - especially not if it is directed AT players
                        ( as opposed to the occasional expletive - that we let slide)

EC-Paulus- and Soil
                        thanks for the return to civility :salute:

Comment

wow..alot of posts.
                          havent been here in a couple days.

Basically i posted here to find out what scout and ea/dice's views on this "server rule" was. I never once mentioned what clan or server i was on.
                          greg here posted and starting ranting on how im rude and mouthy. my posts were respectful and i dont see that same kind of comments from him. he is looking for resons to justify being an admin that kicks/bans against roe. the screen shot earlier wsas the only thing i said for two rounds in your server.after i was kicked for "soloing". i did call them a "puss" after the language ban displayed.i have been Banned in the past from your server for "cheating". Your version of me cheating is soloing. is soloing Against ROE or not???

sloi. i get a glitch all the time where it doesnt switch to tv view to follow the missle and be able to redirect. that is how fast i switch seats and camera view and fire the t.v. it does it more since 1.3-1.4. frustrating but ,whatever.

All of our clan agrees - soloing is NOT a cheat

however - we happen to have a server rule
                          no flying tactical vehicles alone
                          simple -
                          It is against ROE to kick a solo pilot. therefore your breaking the rules not me or others like me.

Originally posted by ROE|IndianScout
                          if you want to solo I dont have a problem with that, it only becomes a concern when you fly the gunner out of bounds, or start tk'g for the helo..

there is nothing in the ROE stating you cant solo a helo..
                          so they cannot kick for soloing?

funny how EVERY ONE here sided with the OP
                          and thinks the admins are to blame?
                          anyone think he might have been BANNED for being a SMACKTARD and using non-stop filthy foul mouth Language??????
                          no?
                          want to see the server logs to prove it????

he was NOT kicked for cheating
                          he WAS warned FIVE times NOT to fly ALONE
                          it is a TEAM sport, and this has been one of our server rules for MONTHS
                          but
                          because he was a better player than most = specifically did NOT want him to feel he got kicked just for being good

this is the only reason he got more than 2 warnings
                          he was KICKED = NOT BANNED
                          till he came back and began NON_STOP swearing

BTW
                          he was also using a macro as solo pilot
                          (do not tell me PB has blocked them - they are still easily used)

and if you cannot deduce from my reply
                          yes- I am the admin that kicked and banned him

well, as silly as that is. same goes here
                          the OP told a fairy tale, not what really happened
                          what i said was honest and was not a rant/whining. the worst thing i said was "puss" after the language ban. i typed real quick before i was disconnected.

macro? omfg ...idiot

Comment

Originally posted by -FHM-Mad_Max
                            wow..alot of posts.
                            havent been here in a couple days.

Basically i posted here to find out what scout and ea/dice's views on this "server rule" was. I never once mentioned what clan or server i was on.
                            greg here posted and strating ranting on how im rude and mouthy. my posts were respectful and i dont see that same kind of comments from him. he is looking for resons to justify being an admin that kicks/bans against roe. the screen shot earlier wsas the only thing i said for two rounds in your server.after i was kicked for "soloing". i did call them a "puss" after the language ban displayed.i have been Banned in the past from your server for "cheating". Your version of me cheating is soloing. is soloing Against ROE or not???

sloi. i get a glitch all the time where it doesnt switch to tv view to follow the missle and be able to redirect. that is how fast i switch seats and camera view and fire the t.v. it does it more since 1.3-1.4. frustrating but ,whatever.

It is against ROE to kick a solo pilot. therefore your breaking the rules not me or others like me.

so they cannot kick for soloing?

what i said was honest and was not a rant/whining. the worst thing i said was "puss" after the language ban. i typed real quick before i was disconnected.

macro? omfg ...idiot
                            hahahah i remember the 1st time u were banned. u posted on they're forums and they deleted the thread cause they didnt have a plausible explanation for your ban so instead of dealing with it, they deleted the thread and banned u from theyre forums as well :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by thecolorpink
                              hahahah i remember the 1st time u were banned. u posted on they're forums and they deleted the thread :laugh:
                              i forgot about that...thanks for reminding me pink.

Comment

Originally posted by -FHM-Mad_Max
                                i forgot about that...thanks for reminding me pink.
                                wait i added more to it...i forgot some stuff so had to edit it
                                "hahahah i remember the 1st time u were banned. u posted on they're forums and they deleted the thread cause they didnt have a plausible explanation for your ban so instead of dealing with it, they deleted the thread and banned u from theyre forums as well "ok now thank me.

Comment

Working...
                                X