X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Solo In Helo....cheat Or Not?

Originally posted by Sloi
    I respect your opinion and I'm not asking for forgiveness. Just be aware that sometimes, a little evil goes a long way towards helping us reach the good.
    I respect your opinion as well, but I disagree with the concept of TKing, ever. I could load up some cheats, and better the score of the team I'm on, but it doesn't make it right. That too, would be using "a little evil" to reach a goal.

Soloing is an art, but has been over-ran with cheaters/macro users, and non-team oriented idiots. That's why the subject is so touchy.

Comment

Originally posted by Repent
      I respect your opinion as well, but I disagree with the concept of TKing, ever.
      I have enjoyed soloing since the first day BF2 came out, but I have NEVER TKed for ANY vehicle.
      But you are a server owner and kick anybody bothering you and be done with it...
      That means you've kind of been playing in a safe and protected environment...

Comment

Originally posted by DooDaH
        But you are a server owner and kick anybody bothering you and be done with it...
        That means you've kind of been playing in a safe and protected environment...
        You assume the worst about people, that's kind of judgemental. I don't kick anyone, unless they break our server rules. Period.

Just because I run a server, doesn't mean I use my server just for my own pleasure, otherwise my stats would be alot better.

We admin our server(s) fairly. Otherwise our server(s) would be reported for abuse...we strive to have a clean, idiot-free place to play BF2 the way we believe to be the best way, as a team.

Don't throw ALL server admins in the same pot.

Comment

See, that's the biggest problem with this game/community: admins are given too much room to decide what should and shouldn't be allowed, even though none of the things they kick and ban for are outside of the game mechanics... I mean, it's worst than CS admins banning the AWP! I said it before and I'll say it again: this community really sucks. It's nothing but whiners and people on f*cking powertrips. If it's in the game, who the hell are you to tell us we can't use it? Jesus that's stupid.

Comment

• Re: Solo In Halo....cheat Or Not?

Originally posted by -FHM-Mad_Max
            Your clan plays on one side and plays U.S. and has only uncappable flags which are U.S. ...i wonder what is going on here?
            well - as we play china on wake
            and often set all maps to 2x with team switch
            and play most maps with BOTH uncaps
            (eg Dalian. Oman, etc)
            and Mashtuur with NO uncaps
            ergo, your logic holds no water

i never got a warning
            well - this is the only thing I can agree with you on
            that you never GOT the warning- ok - you might have been too busy flying alone to see - that is possible - even I admit to reading about 1/2 of the chat msgs
            but I DID send you 5 warnings . . . sorry you did not see them

and I never said a word. until i got kicked.

well - yes - that IS true - and that is what got you banned. It is all that you said AFTER you came back from getting kicked -
            WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN ASSERTING ALL ALONG

ie you got banned for language - pure and simple

[/QUOTE]

Comment

1st Air are trash, serious trash. -FHM-Madmax and I were in there server and they kept teamkilling us for the helo, by ramming us with one of our jets. They would stand in front of the jets IN THEIR OWN SERVER.The best part is that they are -FHM-MadMax's favourite victims.

I posted this in their forums and they banned me form their site within 5 min so that the rest of the clan wouldnt see their admin being exactly who he is.

Here is their admin forcing a TK, right at the start of the round.

Here is one of them ramming Me and his own teammate for the chopper. It was no accident, he made 3 attempts to ram before he finally succeded.

Please dont ever unban me from your server, just in case I click on it by accident. KEEP ME BANNED FOREVER!!!

Comment

You assume the worst about people, that's kind of judgemental.

That's a pretty judgemental assumption...

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                  See, that's the biggest problem with this game/community: admins are given too much room to decide what should and shouldn't be allowed, even though none of the things they kick and ban for are outside of the game mechanics... I mean, it's worst than CS admins banning the AWP! I said it before and I'll say it again: this community really sucks. It's nothing but whiners and people on f*cking powertrips. If it's in the game, who the hell are you to tell us we can't use it? Jesus that's stupid.
                  What are you talking about?

Originally posted by DooDaH
                  That's a pretty judgemental assumption...
                  Not really, if you can read english, and understand words.

Comment

Originally posted by TopGunGreg

well - yes - that IS true - and that is what got you banned. It is all that you said AFTER you came back from getting kicked -
                    WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN ASSERTING ALL ALONG

ie you got banned for language - pure and simple
                    [/QUOTE]

NO warnings...retard
                    since when is "Solo that" after SRAW your helo language....retard

pure and simple...i rest my case.

nice S.S. shocker. i forgot these were the same douches from before that did that. thanks again for another reminder as to the admins on 1st air cav server.

Comment

lol...now the thread has turned into a 3 yr old name-calling contest.

</walks away>

Comment

repent wishes he was everyones conscience?

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocker
                          1st Air are trash, serious trash. -FHM-Madmax and I were in there server and they kept teamkilling us for the helo, by ramming us with one of our jets. They would stand in front of the jets IN THEIR OWN SERVER.The best part is that they are -FHM-MadMax's favourite victims.

I posted this in their forums and they banned me form their site within 5 min so that the rest of the clan wouldnt see their admin being exactly who he is.

Here is their admin forcing a TK, right at the start of the round.

Here is one of them ramming Me and his own teammate for the chopper. It was no accident, he made 3 attempts to ram before he finally succeded.

Please dont ever unban me from your server, just in case I click on it by accident. KEEP ME BANNED FOREVER!!!
                          ouch!

Comment

ouch ?????

how dumb do you think this community is????
                            first pix - you have one of you own idiots TK us for jet, then call it a forced tk?
                            and then an accidental ram, and you accuse us
                            of chasing you down 3 times for a kill????
                            if we were so inclined- we would have simply kicked him from the helo and then flown off - you are so dumb

have any of you graduated from HS yet?

even FHM_max - admits now, through out his sniveling counter posts that he did start swearing until . . .

and even now - you and your clan cannot refrain from foul language while making simple posts in a public forum - imagine how many realize you cannot control your mouth in the 'heat of battle'

time for some moderator to close this
                            and send the kids to bed

Comment

Comment

i like how you twist everything to make it seem how your so innocent. i never used foul language. since when is "puss" foul? like i said BEFORE three times!!just because your 60yrs old, divorced with 5 kids and cant get it up anymore, doesnt mean your an adult on your server. is your last name "Focker" by chance?

Comment

Working...
                                X