what was BH whoring like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what was BH whoring like?

A dedicated anti-BH squad did it. When people talk about tactics and teamwork agaist BHAWK, they immediately think about 6 guys bunched together around a Vodnic. While VOIP comm is a great addition and usefl for squad working for a common goal moving together, attacking BHAWK didnt need that kind of cooperation. We had guys spread all over the map. 3 vehicles capable of shooting somekind of ammunition that does more damage than small arms did it with such an ease. It only took 2 Vods to render BHAWK useless. Communication, spotting, known spawnpoints (everyone spawns at their own spot) and creativity and tactical mind for that positioning. BHAWK offered 6 easy kills for people who would work for it.

Gentlemen, BHAWK was a 6 manned fighting vehicle where people were working together towards a common goal. I cry every time I read people hinting that it should take 1 guy to down a Hawk. What a waste of potential for tactics and teamwork.

So what if Mashtuur had a BHAWK on USMC side. Its just ONE map. And this map has a monster that everyone on MEC was afraid of. Fear, can be fun. On every other map PLA or MEC has the upper hand in air aspect, Mashtuur offered a nice break for USMC fanboys. And a challenge to the ones who prefer MEC side.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
      A dedicated anti-BH squad did it. When people talk about tactics and teamwork agaist BHAWK, they immediately think about 6 guys bunched together around a Vodnic. While VOIP comm is a great addition and usefl for squad working for a common goal moving together, attacking BHAWK didnt need that kind of cooperation. We had guys spread all over the map. 3 vehicles capable of shooting somekind of ammunition that does more damage than small arms did it with such an ease. It only took 2 Vods to render BHAWK useless. Communication, spotting, known spawnpoints (everyone spawns at their own spot) and creativity and tactical mind for that positioning. BHAWK offered 6 easy kills for people who would work for it.

Gentlemen, BHAWK was a 6 manned fighting vehicle where people were working together towards a common goal. I cry every time I read people hinting that it should take 1 guy to down a Hawk. What a waste of potential for tactics and teamwork.

So what if Mashtuur had a BHAWK on USMC side. Its just ONE map. And this map has a monster that everyone on MEC was afraid of. Fear, can be fun. On every other map PLA or MEC has the upper hand in air aspect, Mashtuur offered a nice break for USMC fanboys. And a challenge to the ones who prefer MEC side.
      Actually- I've tried this: a squad full up (all 6 slots) with support units (preferrably PKM) can take down a BH fairly quickly... just be sure to be well dispersed, or you all become dogfood the moment BH spots you.

Comment

BH whoring was SO fun...

One thing that was almost as fun, was BH HUNTING!

Granted, I was in the BH more than on the ground trying to kill it... but hey, when you kill it, you get 6 kills... And seeing that it spawns within like 20 seconds, thats another 6 people gonna get into it...

I think it was perfectly fine, because like that guy said, the USMC has the crappiest airpower, and the blackhawk was an exception... but now, they nerfed it... they even nerfed the MI-28 havoc... but the J-10 is even MORE powerful than it was before 1.4.... what the **** is wrong with these people... MEC still has the upperhand on stock weapons vs. USMC, they have better jets, better chopper (well used to I guess..), better everything really, and even the fact that they are defending.. so they can just hide and wait.. where the USMC has to practically throw their bodies at the flag or try to sneak around.. etc.

Basically chinese has SO much of the upperhand, it's pretty boring to play on that team... they need to UP the JSF... don't nerf the J-10, or at least not much.. because currently the J-10/F-18 are ALMOST equal, J-10 being slightly superior. They need to make the JSF a non-missle-magnet, and give it a slightly smaller turning radius.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
          BH whoring was SO fun...

One thing that was almost as fun, was BH HUNTING!

Granted, I was in the BH more than on the ground trying to kill it... but hey, when you kill it, you get 6 kills... And seeing that it spawns within like 20 seconds, thats another 6 people gonna get into it...

I think it was perfectly fine, because like that guy said, the USMC has the crappiest airpower, and the blackhawk was an exception... but now, they nerfed it... they even nerfed the MI-28 havoc... but the J-10 is even MORE powerful than it was before 1.4.... what the **** is wrong with these people... MEC still has the upperhand on stock weapons vs. USMC, they have better jets, better chopper (well used to I guess..), better everything really, and even the fact that they are defending.. so they can just hide and wait.. where the USMC has to practically throw their bodies at the flag or try to sneak around.. etc.

Basically chinese has SO much of the upperhand, it's pretty boring to play on that team... they need to UP the JSF... don't nerf the J-10, or at least not much.. because currently the J-10/F-18 are ALMOST equal, J-10 being slightly superior. They need to make the JSF a non-missle-magnet, and give it a slightly smaller turning radius.
          Mmmmm... yesssss.... it's about time the Chinese started winning. :P

Comment

Working...
          X