Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JALALABAD STAT padder helll

Originally posted by TFGAgnt
    stil u make no sense? who sez im a armor whore?? or flyer? i hate planes and i rarely use armor im all for infantry
    that was not directed at you, more of a general statement....

Comment

if the game is played without vehicles that's bound to happen, if not it's more mixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Barguast
        Erm... How exactly did you reach that conclusion?

First IO next thing you know they will release a PO and KO for pistol only and knife only.

Comment

my response to this problem is this..

while EA gave you players the option of infantry only, this is NOT a license to stat pad, and if caught you risk being reset and the server shut down..

Comment

how does that work?
            IO is to stats padding as a money printer is to bank notes

Comment

Jalalabad IO mode is medic heaven. I love it. I'll get my rank faster than ever now that there is a load of revives to get

Comment

you can get some insane score on the city maps, but Wake on IO is excelent, Zatar too, which suprised me, they play alot like the push style.

Comment

Nobody forces anyone to participate on a map. Disconnect and go find another server if it bothers you. I've only played one round on that new map, but it was a good game. Both sides going for victory. The squad work sucked, as usual, but we were behind but able to turn it around and barely win.

It's just new map so everyone will be there for the first two weeks. Then people will wander off to their own personal favorite maps again. Hopefully 2142 will be setup to enforce teamwork somehow.

Comment

If all those stat padders arn't spoiling my game I dont care tbh. I'm glad i'll have more medics around.

Not everyone is a point whore, I'll be playing SF as that's what I need 100 hours for. Most people want they're badges not to be on some uber rank.

Comment

I've already had several complaints of server admins kicking players on IO servers for capping flags..

remember you cant limit or change the style of game play, this is just infantry only and is still subject to all the Rules of Engagement..

Comment

I played 3 rounds of Jalalabad, and a couple on Karkand and there were quite a few spammers in there. In Karkand the first 5-10 minutes was a grenade chucking party at the hotel. I don't think I've ever been killed by grenades this much. Once the games settled in they seemed ok. Scores were definitely a lot higher than normal. On a couple of rounds in Jalalabad there where over 10 guys with scores over 100 in each game. I think after the initial feeling out period things will calm down and games with get better. Infantry only is a lot of fun if you've got clan members playing together and everyone communicating.

Comment

Funniest part of this thread is the fact that EA could release 2 more mods next week:

AO - Air/Vehicle Only mod
                          IL - Infantry Light mod, including jeeps/etc.

And there would still be 124981049 threads just like this one, accusing the above mods of being 'stat padding' etc........

Some people are never happy. This is what happens when you take a smaller mod (DC) and have someone like EA get behind it and introduce it to a larger segment of the general public, gg.

Comment

I wouldnt call it statpadding rather rankpushing. Too bad that BF2 is becoming like this, if you feel sick of the stat just play POE its a great mod.

Comment

What happens with maps like Operation clean sweep or Wake on IO, do you have to swim for 10 minutes before getting to land?

Comment

speaking of squads, anyone noticed that you can't form more than one squad on the mec side?

Comment

Working...
                                X