JALALABAD STAT padder helll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JALALABAD STAT padder helll

^^ seriously stfu u have no clue wtf u are talkin about its a dam IO server u ******* there is no tank or planes.....

Comment

Originally posted by TFGAgnt
      ^^ seriously stfu u have no clue wtf u are talkin about its a dam IO server u ******* there is no tank or planes.....
      haha, PLANE/TANK WHORE COMPLAINING HES NOT GETTING THE POINTS *******, jesus, ye complain when a medic doesn't revive and now your ****ing complaining when he does it too much....

Comment

are u on fukn druugs ? 1st of all i had a score of 123 mind you and 2nd i dont give a **** if a medic was reviving me or not 3 u still have no ****in clue what and IO server is considering u still think ther are planes and tanks ina IO server 4 to clue ur ******* in IO = INFANTRY ONLY means no planes no tanks no jeeps no ****in boat no nuthin except soldiers

Comment

Originally posted by TFGAgnt
          are u on fukn druugs ? 1st of all i had a score of 123 mind you and 2nd i dont give a **** if a medic was reviving me or not 3 u still have no ****in clue what and IO server is considering u still think ther are planes and tanks ina IO server 4 to clue ur ******* in IO = INFANTRY ONLY means no planes no tanks no jeeps no ****in boat no nuthin except soldiers
          I know exactly what IO is. What do you except when there are no other weapon on the field apart from infantry. Of course the majority of them are going to get sniper or medic.
          Sniper : You can sit back and pick guys off, thats what their for..
          Medic : You can sit back and pick guys off with the G36E AND heal yourself..

All im saying is that the the majority of regular flyiers and armour guy are complining about IO i.e. their no longer getting the points. If you dont like it then don't play it. If you think its stat padding then dont play it out of principle. Dont go compaining about something and then do it....

Comment

play another server! all i've got to say

Comment

I think the map is fun, I'm willing to bet the posters problem is that he doesn't look around enough. It took a couple deaths to figure out you can get on like every roof and that's where the mystery shots are coming from.

I also like that they un-nerfed a few of the weapons I like. The prone delay sucks though, it doesn't work not that I give a sh|t as I bunny hop and dolphin dive too. Seriously, in real life you can dive over walls and do stuff to get away that you can't do in game so at least there is some sort of desperate scramble you CAN do to get away. That being said I'm not a prone spammer or anything just desperation moves when I think I'm about to get screwed.

Comment

Yea i see people flying in the air with the parachute? in strike at karkand' remember there are no planes or choppers in Karkand how did they do that? and in the end they landed on roofs that no one can get onto.

Comment

IO is great (btw I'm not a statpadder) I'm just sick of having a T-90 or M1A2 staring at me when I round a corner on Karkand. Road to Jalalabad is great on IO as I was a anti-tank and I racked up 20 kills with the SRAW in just about as many seconds, true there is stat padding going on but that should wear off once you keep pwning the statpadders and they move to a different server when they get sick

Comment

Originally posted by deviousbf2
                    Yea i see people flying in the air with the parachute? in strike at karkand' remember there are no planes or choppers in Karkand how did they do that? and in the end they landed on roofs that no one can get onto.

If ff is off you can launch yourself with C4, play on ff on servers if you dislike that unfortunately.

Originally posted by The-Overlord-ehT
                    IO is great (btw I'm not a statpadder) I'm just sick of having a T-90 or M1A2 staring at me when I round a corner on Karkand. Road to Jalalabad is great on IO as I was a anti-tank and I racked up 20 kills with the SRAW in just about as many seconds, true there is stat padding going on but that should wear off once you keep pwning the statpadders and they move to a different server when they get sick

If you take a quick peek the tanks will miss as if you didn't hear the thing it has to be a distance away. If it was point blank and you ran into a tank; your deaf turn the headset up.

Comment

The overlord wrote

Road to Jalalabad is great on IO as I was a anti-tank and I racked up 20 kills with the SRAW in just about as many seconds
                      So you went Anti-Tank on an INFANTRY ONLY map???????? I hope you weren;t shooting SRAW's directly at infantry.

Comment

Originally posted by Absurdus
                        I know exactly what IO is. What do you except when there are no other weapon on the field apart from infantry. Of course the majority of them are going to get sniper or medic.
                        Sniper : You can sit back and pick guys off, thats what their for..
                        Medic : You can sit back and pick guys off with the G36E AND heal yourself..

All im saying is that the the majority of regular flyiers and armour guy are complining about IO i.e. their no longer getting the points. If you dont like it then don't play it. If you think its stat padding then dont play it out of principle. Dont go compaining about something and then do it....

stil u make no sense? who sez im a armor whore?? or flyer? i hate planes and i rarely use armor im all for infantry

Comment

how do you find an IO server?

Has a filtering checkbox been added to BF2? Anyone recommend a IO server, 64 player, in Europe?

Cheers

Comment

we will be heavily monitoring the IO servers for this type of behavior..

Comment

Originally posted by ROE|IndianScout
                              we will be heavily monitoring the IO servers for this type of behavior..

get ur ban button ready cuz ur gonna be ther for a while

Comment

Originally posted by aLi3nZ
                                I just played 4 rounds, hardly any medics when I was there. Plenty of nade spamming support though.

I spent most of the rounds checking out the map and using shock paddles + Knife. A lot easier to ninja people since you have double the sprinting time.
                                double sprint?

Ok, after reading this thread (didnt even install/download the patch yet, just got home from work) I remembered why I stopped posting on this forum.

All I read about is different ways for ppl to whine about stat padding... even whining about things that are not stat padding.

Its annoying and is the reason, besides that for some reason the quality of people that are active within this community has went downhill after the last patch release, that I don't really visit this forum anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X