JALALABAD STAT padder helll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JALALABAD STAT padder helll

well, from my 3 hours of playing jalalabad, I agree it's not as bad as Karkand for statpadding. I noticed the battles were intense but still moved around to different areas on the map. Not like Karkand where it is all concentrated at the same site throughout the entire round (hotel)

Comment

The issue, ye unlearned ones, is not the map for pete's sake - it's the stats. Without stats there would be no stat-padding.

The map are great as they are - and infantry only mode is a great invention. It's ONLY an issue because stat-whores don't like other stat-whores to get ahead...lol.

All in all a complete non-issue. Infatry only is GREAT because there is no TK'ing for vehicles by the stat-whores and their infantile antics are no longer a factor.

Cheers :-)

Comment

You shouldnt be able to have infinite gernades and revives either, the problem is the game itself which isnt very good.

Comment

How is this different from base raping/spawn killing with a heli/jet/tank? IMO it doesn't matter anyways. So people get a lot of points medic whoring in IO. Ever had a palace war on Warlord in SF? You can seriously get 10+ pts/min with the RPK. Ever seen the score of a carrier raper on Wake?

Comment

Originally posted by LahLahSr
            The issue, ye unlearned ones, is not the map for pete's sake - it's the stats. Without stats there would be no stat-padding.

The map are great as they are - and infantry only mode is a great invention. It's ONLY an issue because stat-whores don't like other stat-whores to get ahead...lol.

All in all a complete non-issue. Infatry only is GREAT because there is no TK'ing for vehicles by the stat-whores and their infantile antics are no longer a factor.

Err, don't you mean "there is no TK'ing for jets" ?

If anybody ever tk'd for an apc or tank they didn't do it in any of around 5,000 games I've played.

p.s. Karkand didn't have jets before IO mode.

Comment

The tanks aren't really a problem when there's only like one main road and lots of hiding spots for a team to take one out. I wouldn't call the map any more statpadding than the other maps.

Comment

Every where you go on io mode there are nade spammers. What i noticed that is with two teams playing bf2 the way it was meant to be played this mode can be enjoyable. It is even better when played with your clan. And you can still get over a hundred points

Also the sniper and suport whores just pick up for the armour that isnt being used.

Comment

I think is cool getting that many points per game

Comment

Originally posted by TFGAgnt
                    ok i just wen to a JALALABAD server not know it was IO only..to my suprise 90 % of the players are either support medic or sniper so i wander my way out to the middle wher all the **** is going on and what to i see....like 20 medics and rest make up of support and snipers and about 200 medic/support bags... yet EA bitches about a pist and knife server??????? and call them servers a stat padding server ??? then wtf is this **** sposed to be its the same dam thing if u think about it ?? is EA now promoting STAT padding?

what are your thoughts on this?

some ends scores sum guy have like 234 pts with 40+ revives
                    Do you guys ever stop complaining?

Comment

Originally posted by scott111
                      Do you guys ever stop complaining?

im not complaining i like the **** GET that throught u r stupid ****in head I LIKE IO now STFU already dam u people are so ****in stupid somtimes im saying that it is stat padding but yet EA bans pistol and knife servers IO is pretty much the same exact **** as a pist/kinfe server jesus comprehend sum ****in words u retards

Comment

Originally posted by alienpred
                        And you can still get over a hundred points
                        FFS man don't mention points. EVERY IO supporter is playing the game mode for love, they don't need or want points. They simply love lobbing dozens of grenades around and performing the highly skilled art of burying teammates waist deep in medic and ammo bags.

Comment

Originally posted by TFGAgnt
                          im not complaining i like the **** GET that throught u r stupid ****in head I LIKE IO now STFU already dam u people are so ****in stupid somtimes im saying that it is stat padding but yet EA bans pistol and knife servers IO is pretty much the same exact **** as a pist/kinfe server jesus comprehend sum ****in words u retards
                          LOL....you answered my question.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazza66
                            Err, don't you mean "there is no TK'ing for jets" ?

If anybody ever tk'd for an apc or tank they didn't do it in any of around 5,000 games I've played.

p.s. Karkand didn't have jets before IO mode.
                            No, I meant what I said. You're fortunate that you haven't been TK'ed for anything except jets - I think that pretty much everybody else have been TK'd for anything and everything - and that includes absolutely no reason as well..lol.

It's true that Karkand never had had jets before IO - not sure why you point it out. If this thread is about one single map, it's about "JALALABAD STAT padder helll", but my comment is generic.

Since you bring up Karkand, I'd say that the MEC tank is pretty damn popular to use for camping that small hill that all the USMC players tend to run down - pretty much all through the game. That's also where the USMC snipers congregate.

The point of it all is that stat and point-whores wil have no reason to TK if there are no stats. It's silly to wail about game-modes and maps when the problem lies somewhere else.

For the large group of players who couldn't give a rats derriere about stats, Infantry Only is a welcome diversion to be enjoyed and it's mildly amusing yet tiresome to hear the stat-whores scream about other players stat-whoring. More importantly, the real players shouldn't lose a game-mode nor a map because if the internal bickering, rivalry and unseemly jealousy in the stat-whore community.

Comment

I think EA wanted us to get so many points and rank up really fast in jalabala so that we can be like"shinzzz thanks EA now I will devote my life to you because im now a major corp etc..." (But really is caused BF2 is dying each day 2142 draws nearer and nearer)

Comment

**** i wouldnt buy 2142 even if bf2 was perfect **** all that futuristic bs

Comment

Working...
                                X