JALALABAD STAT padder helll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JALALABAD STAT padder helll

ok i just wen to a JALALABAD server not know it was IO only..to my suprise 90 % of the players are either support medic or sniper so i wander my way out to the middle wher all the **** is going on and what to i see....like 20 medics and rest make up of support and snipers and about 200 medic/support bags... yet EA bitches about a pist and knife server??????? and call them servers a stat padding server ??? then wtf is this **** sposed to be its the same dam thing if u think about it ?? is EA now promoting STAT padding?

what are your thoughts on this?

some ends scores sum guy have like 234 pts with 40+ revives

Re: JALALABAD STAT padder helll

lead the way being different, play as an assault man and noobtoob them from here to kingdom come! then get the swarm of bodies as the medics all pounce on their fallen comrades!

Comment

It's the same thing that saying Karkand is not a stat padder hell...lol...everyone will do it, no matter how much the pride is...

Chez

EDIT: I was just wishing that they would make the planes to land and resupply and increased time of resupply on choppers...nothing else...we want a smart guy workin' on 2142, PLEASE!!!

Comment

jalolololbad = stat padding legalized

Comment

The main problems I am seeing with the new map are:

-The map is armor heavy. Replace 1-2 tanks in the US main with Hummers.
          -Make the MEC main an uncap.

Comment

I just played 4 rounds, hardly any medics when I was there. Plenty of nade spamming support though.

I spent most of the rounds checking out the map and using shock paddles + Knife. A lot easier to ninja people since you have double the sprinting time.

Comment

You guys overlooked something, the OP said he joined the IO game mode, i.e. no vehicles.

This is vindication of what many of us have been saying, that the new IO mode is just legitimised stat padding, and will drag BF2 further into the stats whorefest the game has now become.

No squadwork, no teamwork, no greater objective, no variety, just a me, me, me points grab amongst a rain of grenades, medkits and ammo bags.

Comment

exactly

Comment

played like 10 rounds IO

it was hella fun top scores maybe around 100

lots of kills lots of daeth all around

point is stop the bit(hing if team has some good medics nad keeps the team alive and u cant get a pretty medal because of it then switch kits work harder and better its very easy to get points if u know how to play

dont whine about other players abilty and if americans do not work as team they loose simple as that

its a great map espaeically if u use the smaller jalalabad map so no huge sprints to cap a flag for the americans

Comment

Originally posted by Gergnoodle
                    its very easy to get points if u know how
                    I rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by TFGAgnt
                      is EA now promoting STAT padding?
                      Erm... How exactly did you reach that conclusion?

Comment

Jalalabad is a great map and is not responsible for this ridiculous stat padding that is occuring on many servers.

Infantry Only mode is the culprit and at this point it's pretty much beyond debate that IO mode is synonymous with "easy mode" and "stat padding mode".

Comment

Is it ever good with you people? First it's everyone screaming Z0MG tehy sh0uld liek rem0ve teh vechs fr0m karkand! And now the introduce an OPTIONAL infantry only mode and here we are complaining... AGAIN. What the hell do you care if someone is scoring 400+ points on some high point jallabad server? What the hell do you care if he manages to get in the top ten by doing it? You have seen him play and you KNOW how he gets his points and you KNOW he's actualy just a big noob with an ego problem. So stop being such wusses and just be glad they even could be bothered with making a last patch for us or we would be stuck with the server crashes for all eternity. And yes, this is likely the last patch because we all know EA is going to force Dice to focus on 2142 now...

Comment

1st of all all u ******* in here thinkin im whining im not so shut ur fukn mouth iv asked for opinions on the topic

1. i can care less about who has most pts
                            2. its not high points sever
                            3. where do i come to conclusion on EA promoting it simple :IO:
                            4. am i ok with IO yes i love it
                            5. stfu and post sumthin about the topic that does no include ur hard *** EGO Bs cause really u think ur the **** but ur a noob with no life that trolls the fkin forums all day
                            6 . move on the with topic plz
                            7 **** 2142
                            8. even tho the patch is good i still say...**** 2142
                            9. ok whole stole my ****in beer u SOB's
                            10. where did i put my bong

Comment

Originally posted by TFGAgnt
                              ok i just wen to a JALALABAD server not know it was IO only..to my suprise 90 % of the players are either support medic or sniper so i wander my way out to the middle wher all the **** is going on and what to i see....like 20 medics and rest make up of support and snipers and about 200 medic/support bags... yet EA bitches about a pist and knife server??????? and call them servers a stat padding server ??? then wtf is this **** sposed to be its the same dam thing if u think about it ?? is EA now promoting STAT padding?

what are your thoughts on this?

some ends scores sum guy have like 234 pts with 40+ revives
                              Are (or were) you a plane/tank whore? 40+ revives, that dude is doing his job......

Comment

Working...
                              X