Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The reason 1.4 .is delayed??

Originally posted by Sweetmate
    MUAHAHAHHA, Using the words "intellect" and "ownage" in consecutive sentences! I dont even need to insult you, you do it all by yourself.

Translation: There's no planes in it.:laugh:
    I can see that you're all out of ammo Sweetmate. I accept your surrender.

Comment

Not one of you have even touched on the bandwidth. Really thats what it boils down to.
      Think about it. We already have PunkBuster. What good is it to detect a cheat if there is no follow up????
      Now EA wants pop up ads...Clealy there is only ONE way to stop bandwidth hungry applications. DONT INSTALL THEM

Comment

Oh wow, back again in these forums and seeing 1.4 still isn't released makes me wondering. I stopped playing this game a month ago.

I hope they will release it this week for you who are still playing.

I really didn't make any rants about this game while I was playing it but there were to much bugs in the end. The customer support was too bad so I decided to play better games from better companies.

Comment

That's not a bug but a 'feature' !

Imagine you are experiencing the good old 'crappy net code' lag, instead of waiting till it's over you can see the newest movie trailer on the 'Dice Cream' boards. :evil:

I can live with such stuff in all their sport games or racing sims but IMHO i can't imagine a non crappy way in a FPS - imagine the medic giving out coke cans instead of a medic pack.

Look at my avatar

Comment

Listen, what this all comes down to is greed. EA sees a chance to earn more profit so they are going to act on it. The problem is they already make more money than anyother game publisher and here we are with BF2. It's a good game but with so many problems, over a year after release I don't think EA having MORE money would fix it.

These ad's won't be a problem at first, just a few here and there but that will change. Once EA starts getting bigger companies to place AD's with them (PepsiCo etc...) the money will start flowing big time for them. Which then makes them dependent on that income.....giving outside companies a bigger and bigger say with what goes on in the buisness.

The outcome could be very damaging in the long run....people have a right to be upset by this.

Comment

Ads... lol i warned people for this **** some time ago.
              Yes, EA was also on the conference in london about advertising in games.

And no, i didnt shake any EA hands.

ToDO when 2142 comes out:

1 Download from some shady torrent site
              2 Build a 2142 Ad/Killer
              3 Build alternative ranking system

4 Move on to a real publisher that makes real games, and spend time on gaming.

i see no problem at all in this advertising thing i mean, who IS actually going to buy that game?

Comment

Apparently, many people don't learn from past mistakes. EA will win the round, as it were...

Comment

Woot if theyre streamed i cant wait to see a billboard saying 404 file not found. rofl.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. vash2051
                    Woot if theyre streamed i cant wait to see a billboard saying 404 file not found. rofl.
                    rolffffff good one

Comment

but according ot that its 2142 only, and sincei aint gonna get that coz EA screwed me over with this, then i'm happy

Comment

I heard 1.4 is getting delayed cause EA is not done adding new bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. vash2051
                          :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

If you have seen BF2142 beta you wouldn't ask about 1.4 patch delay.
                            You would know everyone and their mother at DICE is working around the clock on that.

Comment

its not that bad

Comment

Originally posted by Batausu
                                If you have seen BF2142 beta you wouldn't ask about 1.4 patch delay.
                                You would know everyone and their mother at DICE is working around the clock on that.

i doubt it

Comment

Working...
                                X