Why I own J-10's, in an F-35.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Why I own J-10's, in an F-35.

who TF deleted my off-topic post? Fu**ing communist moderators. Like none of these other posts are off the original topic right?

Comment

I read this whole god damn thread and there is to be no fight?

What a burn.

Comment

Originally posted by Chael

What a burn.

Right? Booo.

SACK UP!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
          I wrote a really long PM to a newbie pilot on how to evade J10s, and get lock on them andd fire the missles correctly. Ill hand it over to you SmokeJumper (not saying you are a newbie, just that i explained it there a lot better than here).
          Yup, that must be me
          It's true, this method works, and after practicing a lot, almost perfectly. I was a J-10-noob, now I hate flying this thing, it's just so damn boring and lame. While flying in F-35B, I take every f*****g second of it. Every kill on J-10 is worth sniping heli pilot with M95

Comment

Originally posted by Chael

What a burn.

i agree. BOO to you guys for getting us all hyped up n shiz=P

Comment

Originally posted by colony
              The F35 is alot better than the Su and near equal to the Mig
              It should be better than the Su-34 since the Su is a two seat bomber more than a figher, unfortunately the Su is at least its equal in terms of air to air. I have been behind countless Su-34s in the F-35 only to have all my missiles bounce off or fly passed it. That's not so much being able to turn harder, or fly faster and higher, that's just some weak sh*t programmed into the game.

Comment

Originally posted by motorboatJones
                It should be better than the Su-34 since the Su is a two seat bomber more than a figher, unfortunately the Su is at least its equal in terms of air to air. I have been behind countless Su-34s in the F-35 only to have all my missiles bounce off or fly passed it. That's not so much being able to turn harder, or fly faster and higher, that's just some weak sh*t programmed into the game.
                You arent controlling your speed

Comment

Originally posted by daliup
                  That's a bit wrong (not saying it doesn't work) - the way I do it: Bomb mode, get really close to J10, star firing with gun and at the same time switch to missles and fire RIGHT AWAY (don't wait for them to release flares), even flares will not help them, 2 shots and they are dead.
                  do u wait till the j10 fires all 6 of his missiles and go rearm or do u have a way to lose him before that?

Comment

LOL, Im not reading 6 pages of people saying the same thing. The op is an ***, who evidently is flying against some pretty weak pilots. Ive been shot down by an F-35 a total of 6 times (due to my own fault mind you) while in a J-10, Ive shot down a few J-10's as well but the pilots of said planes were shall we say, less than combat ready. To say you can "always" get the kill against one is just absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by CensoredByGod
                      LOL, Im not reading 6 pages of people saying the same thing. The op is an ***, who evidently is flying against some pretty weak pilots. Ive been shot down by an F-35 a total of 6 times (due to my own fault mind you) while in a J-10, Ive shot down a few J-10's as well but the pilots of said planes were shall we say, less than combat ready. To say you can "always" get the kill against one is just absurd.
                      Quite true. I've shot down a J10 3 times. One of them was after he expended all ammo and flares raping the carrier while I used my afterburner to get him on the way back to the airfield. The other time was when I used guns on it (took a while but the guy didn't even know I was their, must have been a nub) And the other time was kamikaze.

I've been shot down a few times by an F35, (2 I tink) but they were because of lack of flares and tiredness of flying fingers.

Comment

I haven't read very much of this thread... only up to about the end of the first page.

The original posters advice was pretty good, but only for people learning to fly the JSF.

IMO.... NEVER do a barrel roll of any type, and try to "outrun" the J-10... I have learned that over time. You will die..

Ok, to avoid a J-10 pilot, he has to be above average to follow you... so far, since I have been doing this, I haven't been shot down once... the only times I get shot down now, are the times when I am low, have no flares, AB is depleted, and I am being stupid and greedy.

Just do a split-S, and make sure when you are switching to the opposite side (at the top of the split-S), you do it very fast and agile, as this is what will lose the J-10. Do Split-S's up over and over, until you are up HIGH (750-900), get up to 850-900, and NAIL the afterburners to outrun the J-10.

The point of the split-S, is so that you continuously break the lock of the J-10, and prevent him from shooting those BS missles at you, and once you are at height, as you may know, you will beat the sh*t out of the J-10 in the speed battle. J-10's can only do mid-2,000's, while the JSF easily reaches the mid to high 3's, and into the 4k if you are just right.

So as you are outrunning him, initially, IF... he is still on you, which means he is a decent pilot, he will probably lock onto you.

Now... you are moving at like 3,500... those missles will not even come close to you, until you run out of afterburner, or you decrease in alt.

So as you are looking behind you this whole time (as you should be doing..), wait until the missles are JUST about to hit you, (like 10-20 ft), and then flare, and pull downwards very rapidly.

This is how I survive all round.... provided I have flares, and at least 50% AB at the time the J-10 sees me (I gain AB during the split-S's).

If you have no flares, you have to HOPE the J-10 loses you some time in the evading... if he still follows you, just try as hard as you can to outrun the missles. With the JSF, it doesn't matter how fast you go, the missles will always follow you... UNLESS, you pull a 2,000+, DOWNWARDS turn... from like 700 ft... yeah... the kind where you almost "slide" through the air.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                          I haven't read very much of this thread... only up to about the end of the first page.

The original posters advice was pretty good, but only for people learning to fly the JSF.

IMO.... NEVER do a barrel roll of any type, and try to "outrun" the J-10... I have learned that over time. You will die..

Ok, to avoid a J-10 pilot, he has to be above average to follow you... so far, since I have been doing this, I haven't been shot down once... the only times I get shot down now, are the times when I am low, have no flares, AB is depleted, and I am being stupid and greedy.

Just do a split-S, and make sure when you are switching to the opposite side (at the top of the split-S), you do it very fast and agile, as this is what will lose the J-10. Do Split-S's up over and over, until you are up HIGH (750-900), get up to 850-900, and NAIL the afterburners to outrun the J-10.

The point of the split-S, is so that you continuously break the lock of the J-10, and prevent him from shooting those BS missles at you, and once you are at height, as you may know, you will beat the sh*t out of the J-10 in the speed battle. J-10's can only do mid-2,000's, while the JSF easily reaches the mid to high 3's, and into the 4k if you are just right.

So as you are outrunning him, initially, IF... he is still on you, which means he is a decent pilot, he will probably lock onto you.

Now... you are moving at like 3,500... those missles will not even come close to you, until you run out of afterburner, or you decrease in alt.

So as you are looking behind you this whole time (as you should be doing..), wait until the missles are JUST about to hit you, (like 10-20 ft), and then flare, and pull downwards very rapidly.

This is how I survive all round.... provided I have flares, and at least 50% AB at the time the J-10 sees me (I gain AB during the split-S's).

If you have no flares, you have to HOPE the J-10 loses you some time in the evading... if he still follows you, just try as hard as you can to outrun the missles. With the JSF, it doesn't matter how fast you go, the missles will always follow you... UNLESS, you pull a 2,000+, DOWNWARDS turn... from like 700 ft... yeah... the kind where you almost "slide" through the air.
                          Yea these are all very good ideas, I have just finnished about 25hours in a jet (mostly in f35s on wake and All I do is what is mentioned above and I own those j10s metallica tell me more about this split-s.

Comment

Originally posted by =Android=
                            Yea these are all very good ideas, I have just finnished about 25hours in a jet (mostly in f35s on wake and All I do is what is mentioned above and I own those j10s metallica tell me more about this split-s.
                            Well... really, Sir.Blades gave me the idea, I kind of took the idea and ran with it.

I'll make some videos. I just need to get around to the editing... the hard part is going through all of the videos and labeling them, and sorting through all the garbage.

Comment

lol cool thx

Lol I thought of a good way for me to learn the split-s, right now I cant get on the bf2 But I have a game called combat flight simulator pacific theater (ww2) lol anyway they teach you how to do all kinds of moves and I remember the split-s being on of them. So I guess I could give that a try.

Comment

Picture that, but going upwards, and then as SOON as you flip over, pull up and do the next one.

Comment

Working...
                                X