Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why I own J-10's, in an F-35.

Originally posted by PlaneWhore
    I'm contemplating posting the IP in this thread when SMOKE arrives for people interested in specating... problem is my better judgement is telling me that if I do that some jackass will join up with the sole purpose of disrupting us.
    they do. i invited someone to a server to show him something and a guy joins and hops in the aa vehicle. i bombed him and he left.

Comment

"Plz....You ain't as good as me!"

Whatever happened to playing for fun? It's a game right. All these ppl typing paragraphs upon paragraphs on how they could beat you at a online game. All in all though, it's possible for a F-35b pilot to take down a J-10 pilot easily if he (J-10 pilot) has got his guard down. You either kill him or you don't, move on.

^Oh no I didn't

Oh yea, I'd like to see the video too plz.

Comment

PlaneWhore, check your PM's, incase you haven't already.

Comment

Cracpot did you even read this thread?

Maybe a bit of ego getting thrown around but the focus is J-10 and F-35B balance not who is the better pilot. SMOKEJUMPER says he can evade A2A missiles fired by the J-10 I say "Great! Lets see it." because I'd like nothing more to learn a brand new technique I can use to up the survivability in an F-35B to a more reasonable level.

However I don't think that's possible but like I said we'll see.

Comment

lol, look at the amount of hits this thread has had! cant wait to see the vids

Comment

OK! so what's happening then? Is there gonna be a little match?? I did not read the whole thread, too much to read, let me know!

Comment

Yea I know what the thread is about, I may choose to be ignorant sometimes but I know when it's not cool to be "blissful". But if you do read from my pov it starts to get to be that way with some of the other posts. Not just the ones between you and that other guy.

But you are right. I wanna see some1 evade a missile in a f35. I always use the sneak tactics. Whenever a gotta missile chasing me i just roll left then bank right and release my flares when they come close. Hopefully if there's not another lock on I'll just be on my way.

Smoke, if you ain't BS'n I wanna see some fraps footage.

Comment

Smokejumper, the only way you're going to down a J-10 is if the pilot is totally clueless, the experienced pilot isn't paying attention, or it's already damaged and your missle spam resulted in a lucky hit.

Your flawed tactical dogfight lesson is laughable at best to anyone knowing what they're doing.

RJ

Comment

^ troof

Comment

Presuming all that works and thats great, but BF2 isn't a flight sim, why not do your team a favor and bailout over a cappable spawn and give your team something to do rather then being spawn bait

Just my opinion not trying to flame anyone, but thats what I do on Wake and Dalian plant in a similar situation

Comment

We're officially at the 5 hour mark. I've got roughly one more hour before I've got to head out so hopefully SMOKEJUMPER gets here soon as advertised.

Comment

being the very nub pilot that i am, i would like to see this video too. oh and maybe be a spec too =P. i might just learn a thing or two.

how about this, go to a server with an admin on. that way any spectator that does something stupid gets kicked/banned

Comment

he hasn't bailed out has he
                            all this hype for nothing - quick find colony

Comment

so when is it on?????????????? I WANNA KNOW!

Comment

The best way to fight a J10 is not to fight one? Lesson of this topic?

Comment

Working...
                                X