No announcement yet.

[xXx]gh0st's view on Infantry Only (IO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [xXx]gh0st's view on Infantry Only (IO)

Cmon Guys!!!
    I just got into this thread and you're derailing it. :cussing: :wall:

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
      Youre not entirely beaten. Im a firm believer in the "You know youve lost an argument if you go after typos/grammar" rule.
      ROFL if you think this is about winning an arguement then your waaaaayyyy off base..., just let me an PW have our comfort time ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
        Youre not entirely beaten. Im a firm believer in the "You know youve lost an argument if you go after typos/grammar" rule.
        At this point we are beating a dead horse. My logic is undeniable and beyond reproach. Thus the only other purpose this thread now serves is to upset Frazzman. He's very amusing when he's upset.

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneWhore
          At this point we are beating a dead horse. My logic is undeniable and beyond reproach. Thus the only other purpose this thread now serves is to upset Frazzman. He's very amusing when he's upset.

omg you guys lets have a hug ROFL.... upset ???

No way d00ds this is funny as hell.

Comment

frazzman -how you arent banned yet boggles the mind
            you are more than entitled to agree or disagree but you make everything personal and behave like a troll, ruining any forum decorum every single time you decide to contribute

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
              you are more than entitled to agree or disagree but you make everything personal and behave like a troll, ruining any forum decorum every single time you decide to contribute
              and planewhore doesn't

with logic that it devide vichle haters and cs people blablalbab ect

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
                oh so now im a troll just because i dont agree with PW opinion? if im banned then so should he be for calling me a jerk a stat padder, lower than avg intelligence (no wonder i took it personal?), as well as insults hes thrown at others!!!!!! double standards eh.....,

But then im speaking against someone who has a major fanboi base so i will never get my point across because in PW's eyes i will always be wrong as will others that disagree with him.

Comment

Difference between me and you Frazzman is while I might poke some fun at your obvious shortcomings when everything that can be said has be said in a particular thread I at least contribute to the discussion and make my point in a respectful fashion. The bottom line is if you treat me with respect then I'll treat you with respect. All anybody has to do is look at your post history, you haven't contributed anything of substance to any discussion in this forum.

Typical IO mode player for you.

Comment

Difference between me and you Frazzman is while I might poke some fun at your obvious shortcomings when everything that can be said has be said in a particular thread I at least contribute to the discussion and make my point in a respectful fashion. The bottom line is if you treat me with respect then I'll treat you with respect. All anybody has to do is look at your post history, you haven't contributed anything of substance to any discussion in this forum.

Typical IO mode player for you.
                    ROFL just proved my point without a shadow there hehehehehe.

plus any other posts ive made arnt under scrutiny now are they?..., im flattered you took time out to look at my post history to make yourself feel better about been superior to me .. hope it was amusing for you.

Why the hell should i treat anyone with respect that has no respect for others?

Comment

I actually didn't look at your post history Frazzman sorry to dissapoint you. It doesn't take a Sherlock Holmes to discover your trend of frequently posting absolutely nothing worthwhile. I just know that if any person that reads the above does decide to check out your post history then my point about you being a useless member of this forum will be that much more clear.

Well I shouldn't be so harsh with you Frazzman you aren't completely without purpose because I do find humor in watching you get upset by the Internet.

Comment

blade.verzilli TF...

I cannot respond to your post.

In all my time on any forum I have never seen the quote tag used so poorly. Reformat your post to make it legible and stop misquoting me. And normally though I'm no stickler for proper spelling in such an informal setting reading your post makes me feel like I'm conversing with a third grader.. no scratch that... third grades are far more proficient at the English language than you are. If you can't spell properly then at least do us all a favor and use a basic spellchecker.

I must say though if your post and Frazzman's posts perfectly illustrates one thing it's that the average IO mode advocate is of below average intelligence. Needless to say that'd explain a lot.
                        there i fixed it not sure why it came out like it did(sorry about that)
                        was having trouble connecting to the site earlyer so i copy/pasted in to text document and pasted wheni had 5 mins but obviously thats where it went wrong,

and yes my spelling is not the greatest and i dont need you to remind me,i have a problem called dyslexia u may want to read up about it,i would appriciate it if you didnt ridicule my spelling from now on.

one persons point of view will always be differnt to someone elses,it called debating.

but you cant seem to hold a good debate with out taking the piss out of others at the same time.

grow up and get some manners then you will get my respect until then im not happy with the way you talk to ppl like you somehow better than them.

Comment

I actually didn't look at your post history Frazzman sorry to dissapoint you. It doesn't take a Sherlock Holmes to discover your trend of frequently posting absolutely nothing worthwhile. I just know that if any person that reads the above does decide to check out your post history then my point about you being a useless member of this forum will be that much more clear.

Well I shouldn't be so harsh with you Frazzman you aren't completely without purpose because I do find humor in watching you get upset by the Internet.
                          Upset by the internet? hehehehe who writes this stuff for you lmao.

Nothing worth while posted eh .. .oooooook you mean like the complete generalised twoddle about IO mode ruining BF? insulting people who dont agree with yoru opinion? lmao talk about blinkered.

Anyhow i see any amount of medication or councilling isnt going to solve your problem, i tire of your aire of pseudo superiority, if you spent as much time and effort into petitioning Dice/EA as you do slagging others off who dont agree with you then im sure youll get somewhere.

Go on try it!

With that attitude im suuuuuuuuuuuuure youll get somewhere LOL

Comment

Originally posted by frazzman
                            oh so now im a troll just because i dont agree with PW opinion? if im banned then so should he be for calling me a jerk a stat padder, lower than avg intelligence (no wonder i took it personal?), as well as insults hes thrown at others!!!!!! double standards eh.....,

But then im speaking against someone who has a major fanboi base so i will never get my point across because in PW's eyes i will always be wrong as will others that disagree with him.
                            it seems we are in a simliar situation ,we both get the same treatment ,but i aint been called a statpadder yet,thats not fair

i also dont agree with pw opinion but thats cool,cus he dont agree with mine so thats equal.

Comment

Originally posted by blade.verzilli TF
                              it seems we are in a simliar situation ,we both get the same treatment ,but i aint been called a statpadder yet,thats not fair

i also dont agree with pw opinion but thats cool,cus he dont agree with mine so thats equal.
                              It seems that way yes...,

Personally i think IO Mode is a stroke of warped genius by Dice/EA

I mean all the fanbois say to the whiners....,

"if you dont like vehicles go play something else"

Why would Dice/EA want others to stray from bf2 to go play a different product by a different company?

This way they can keep the newer fanbase AND have vanilla too!

Comment

They should have made SF infantry only and AF bigger with way more vehicles and not split bf2 in vehicle/infantry/sf/ef/af like now.

Comment

Working...
                                X