Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beefing up Transport Choppers on all sides?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beefing up Transport Choppers on all sides?

I think that we are saying the same things?

We both want all the choppers improved?

As do most of the community........

Comment

The armor should be reduced, and gun damage vastly increased.

It should be a faster thing; you kill fast, you die fast. More realistic... when a tank round or anti vehicle missile slams into the side, it would be destroyed in reality, but you can also actually kill enemies with it.

More armor? It has none! Fly skillfully and nothing will give you a problem.

Comment

Thats how it would be ideally but it is a transport copter afterall, its not supposed to die in 1 hit since its supposed to carry alot of people. So they just weakend the weapon.

Comment

In the early days of BFII you could own the battlefield if you got a crew in a Blackhawlk, but now in most battles it just sits uselessly not even touched as it just makes you a big target and a fast way to die.

Comment

1.41 already increased the armour on these

Comment

Originally posted by Turnip
              Either decrease the damage and buff the armor, or increase the armor and nerf the damage. That is how balance works.
              that seems like a good recipe to f*ck up balance more than help it

Comment

This is a strange issue, and there is more to it than the armour of the choppers. You can bring down a chopper very easily with a vehicle mounted machine gun, but a chopper can take two hits from AA missiles and keep going.

Comment

who cares no one uses them anyway

Comment

Originally posted by RomeBoarder
                    who cares no one uses them anyway
                    That was the point of this thread.........

Comment

Ok Ok we like to call these "transports" .... "fatties"..... yep. That's usually how all of us refer to them as. Because they are slow, worthless, and just plain ol' fattie. I love blowing up full Blackhawk’s because you would think the people would be smart enough not to ride in that bucket of sht... but they still do. In my eyes it’s just an easy 1 shot kill off in the distance. Their armor is plenty.... it’s been strengthened too much already... BUT the guns do need a little more juice. To this day I don't think I have killed 1 person with a Chinese fatty machine gun. Lol the Blackhawk is a different story though before you guys nerfed the sht outta that. The APC side-mounted machine guns suck too. For the fattie transports, not the Blackhawk's, they should add DPV .50 cal machine guns to the side instead of those other ones.
                      xfire: chodda
                      steam: w0ofz

Comment

Working...
                      X