Aimbot finds and shoots aimbot but kills BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aimbot finds and shoots aimbot but kills BF2

PB was never used in CS...and online games always had hackers..its just inevitable. but with bf2...since theres so much going on, i dont really mind which is the good part...and this also gives me an idea...

back in the CS days, my friend who tended to hack alot would invite me over to see his hacks since and its a totally diff game with a lot more visuals and stuff and i played a few minutes and u can tell if someone is hacking if ur hacking and with hacking u can tell the diff between "luck" and actual hacking, so i htink EA should get like 10 employees to implement some hacks harmlessly (like no shooting enemies at all) and itll make it easier to see who the real hackers are

Comment

Originally posted by SteelWolf
      I must have owned alot of hacker out there if theres so many! Ive never really blamed anything on l33t hax!!11 before, blamed a few on macros though. I mostly chalk it up to UAV or lucky set of shots.

But there was an incident 2 days ago, some Sargeant killed me and a fellow soldier behind a sheet metal fence. I heard 8 shots and we both dropped. Sounded and felt a little artificial, but what can I do. Cant report him with out a HUD screenshot.
      Just hypothetically was that on Karkand?

Comment

Originally posted by HkSniper
        It's funny you must resort to flaming me to get a point acrossed. Thank you.

Secondly, they do not ALERT Punkbuster (EA has nothing to do with punkbuster. They only have it in their game. So to tie EA with Punkbuster directly is foolish on your own behalf. )

Punkbuster works undercover like a undercover officer busts drug trafficing. You send an officer in to pose as a buyer...buy the product, then bust it. The second that 'product' is found, the cheaters will work like the drug dealer's. One or two people may get caught, but the others will find out and a fix or workaround will come about to sway the officers (or in this case punkbuster) off the trail and leave them having to again get the product.

Punkbuster has probably gave up on that company, I will hand that to you. But that does not mean every now and then they may get the product (or perhaps pirate it.) to ban it.

As for this number of 3450 times, are you one of those to know this? A huge problem? No. 3450 players cheating compared to the tens of thousands of players online playing is nothing. That's just a small dent. Sure, you may notice someone fishy or such here and there...but most outcrys for cheating is not cheating it's self.

If you wish to discuss a manner such as this, or perhaps start a debate, I'd appreciate it if you would come about in a civilized manner, rather than the way you approached me. This is not a Counter-Strike community, or TWL. We dont go randomly flaming people and pretending to be internet tough guys. :laugh:

please dont use punkbuster and work in the same sentence... its almost
        laughable..

undercover you say?? hahahahahaha... punkbuster is a farce.. a term..
        a useless compound word that really only exists to make the purchaser
        of this junky code feel all warm and safe and tingly inside, like he is
        protected from cheaters..

Its RARELY updated.. and as ANYONE with half a brain cell can see,
        reporting ANYTHING to EA whether it be stat padders, cheaters,
        ranked servers, is USELESS... Ive tried reporting padders and cheats
        with screenshot after screenshot in the past.. its USELESS.

EA is the biggest joke in the market.. They release unfinished products and
        hope they can finish them later with patch after patch after patch, only
        in this case, their PATCH MAKERS..a'la DICE are even bigger idiots than
        they are.

Comment

Tell him to not play single player.

Comment

Working...
          X