Wake Island - 5 vs. 32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wake Island - 5 vs. 32

[On topic] It's possible, but not highly probable: unless you're playing with retarded people, your loss is only a question of time.

[Off topic] Wake is boring as **** on the PLA side. USMC is the only way to go...

Comment

hAHAH remember I missed one shot and you got mad so you tried to solo but got rocked even more... then you were like.. this server isn't worth my time... and left.lawl
      xfire: chodda
      steam: w0ofz

Comment

its possible but the j10s would have to take turns raping cuz of reloading for ammo

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
          hAHAH remember I missed one shot and you got mad so you tried to solo but got rocked even more... then you were like.. this server isn't worth my time... and left.lawl
          No, you missed a succession of shots and I felt my time was better spent taking them personally: if you've improved since then, more power to you. I don't recall getting 'rocked', but I suppose it's possible I was stuck in a baseraping situation or everyone on our team left the bulk of the work to us...

In any case, that's a thing of the past... I don't really miss anymore, so it doesn't matter.

Comment

chodda I thought u were a good gunner, good gunners dont miss alot

Comment

That was a while back, I'm sure he's improved since then.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                That was a while back, I'm sure he's improved since then.

:cry:

Comment

Working...
                X