X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wake Island - 5 vs. 32

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
    Why not just make it unranked?

Spawn camping the uncapturable bases is againt the ROE.
    You missed the first part of section 3 statement.

These are rules that are not enforced upon in EA’s public ranked servers but may be modified in privately rented ranked servers.

You can have these rules on a private ranked server. I would have it also because I don't think you should hit the UCB either. However, that option is available on Public servers or privates that don't care about it.

Comment

Originally posted by sidtherat
      oh my.. this map is horrid. and attracts horrid people 'i can kill infantry all day long without opposition'.. braindead monkey can do it also, there is no skill in raping boat island, there is no skill in raping carier. but still those who do it are 'teh skilled'. wake.. yes, only on wake. play as usmc on wake and show your skill..
      You have 41 rounds and 9hours 30minutes on that "Horrid" map.

Comment

Why not set up a local server and cap all the flags yourself!? I am sure thats fun! and you win everytime! W007!

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
          Why not just make it unranked?

Spawn camping the uncapturable bases is againt the ROE.
          No, it's not. That means it's not against the ROE for a server to have this kind of rule.

Comment

5 vs 32 - Hmmmmm, my only concern about this (normally ludicrous) suggestion is:-
            The possibility that 2 J-10s and a Z-10 could stop people leaving a carrier with two supposedly lethal AA placements is highlighting a MAJOR imbalance in the game!
            I don't want to start a debate on AA, but surely this area of the game could be realistically improved by beefing up the AA and nerfing the J-10s?

Sometimes peace can only be bought about by WAR!

Comment

Originally posted by sidtherat
              what amazes me the most, asides form braging about l33tnes and ub3r skill, is that people still play wake, and still think that this is THE map..

oh my.. this map is horrid. and attracts horrid people 'i can kill infantry all day long without opposition'.. braindead monkey can do it also, there is no skill in raping boat island, there is no skill in raping carier. but still those who do it are 'teh skilled'. wake.. yes, only on wake. play as usmc on wake and show your skill..
              But Wake Island is just so pleasant! The bright blue sky and the trees. Its a really cool map IMO. Sure the ppl arent very nice, but it is really cool.

Well when I tested the J10 in patch 1.4 I used the Essex missles. They worked perfectly.

Comment

Sir. Blades:-
                Well when I tested the J10 in patch 1.4 I used the Essex missles. They worked perfectly.
                This might finally give me a reason to use the AA emplacements!
                Any improvement in the AA department for hitting Jets is a thumbs up for me (and many more) and a step in the right direction for Dice.

Comment

i thnk the usmc cud mak it off thn 5 ppl wouldnt stand a chance .

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
                    On a good day me and metallica are the team. I'm not trying to brag but sometimes your team just sucks that badly.

What you would need is like me and metallica in the Z-10.. two good pilots in the J-10... which isn't very hard to find because ANYBODY can rape the carrier and then a commander to do scans and spot people/arty. It would be a challenge and it could def. be done though if everyone works together.

And it's not the Island, the missile blows up before it hits the carrier.. you have to advance like 25 feet.
                    Can you actually fly the helicopter? I usually fly and only get like 10 kills from stuff my gunner might miss. But I have been Gunner before and usually on Wake rack up about 40 - 1 or something. Most of its just spray and pray, and the TV missiles aren't exactly hard to use. I usually solo pilot though, I rarely actually pilot with someone else. Why? easier for me to have the freedom to co-ordinate both, so I can line myself up and take Tank's choppers etc out.

Comment

no the chinese will keep tking for the j-10 while the us take the airfield

Comment

itd be wicked hard....j10 cant bomb the whole carrier...and somethings bound to get onto the island and once that happens, the match is over. and there should be some decent bf2 players on the usmc team too..thy cant all be noobs

Comment

china will lose all their flags in a heartbeat with no one ont he land to defned it. ! chopper cant guard all flags at once... And once the airfield is taken, the j-10s have no more ammo. the commander and the tank would be killed in an instant and the z-10 would always be under car fire

Comment

now i can take j10's pretty regularly.. so its a wrap
                            xfire: chodda
                            steam: w0ofz

Comment

fail/

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Dlab37
                                there is no way. First the AA on the carrier would let at least one f-35 take off. Also the helicopter couldnt get to the island at the spawn. Because the US would already be in the boats. Second off one tank wont hold off the US at all. So in the end your theory wouldnt work. But good idea and that would be cool to get in a server and try it out

Off subject here: You have a hell of a sig. Looks like is right in your face.

Comment

Working...
                                X