Wake Island - 5 vs. 32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wake Island - 5 vs. 32

Of course the Chinese will beat USMC. They'll do Chinese Woo Power and knock a meteor out of the sky and destroy the carrier.

Comment

In theory yes it's possible, but isn't it also theory that a F35 can shoot down a J-10? At some point in the round someone will slip through, and once the US gets a flag it's game over(unless they get it with like 5 tickets left).

Comment

Originally posted by diesalot
        In theory yes it's possible, but isn't it also theory that a F35 can shoot down a J-10? At some point in the round someone will slip through, and once the US gets a flag it's game over(unless they get it with like 5 tickets left).
        I think against average F35 pilots the J-10's are going to win. Besides, part of the tactic involves baseraping the carrier and never let the F35 take off :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
          I think against average F35 pilots the J-10's are going to win. Besides, part of the tactic involves baseraping the carrier and never let the F35 take off :evil:
          I ment to say anything is theoretically possible. So yes it's possible but very unlikely to happen.

Comment

A couple of good AT players can destroy the chopper, or at least, force it to repair. That's enough for the US to get through.
            I love to hunt choppers.

Comment

Metallica and chodda they do baserape (How I got my purple heart) So that would free up the J-10s

Comment

Originally posted by Batausu
                A couple of good AT players can destroy the chopper, or at least, force it to repair. That's enough for the US to get through.
                I love to hunt choppers.
                How are you going to shoot something if you are killed right after you spawn? When a good pilot circles the small island, it's easy to shoot people. The only credible threats come from the carrier - and the J-10's role is to rape it.

Besides, this is why there should be supply boxes in the north and south parts of the island.

Comment

I'm not gonna lie. I can destroy the shi out of the carrier. All we would need is a Supply Crate or two on the far end of the carrier and its a wrap... not that I do it all the time though =) only for Ducky =) I wanted to give him a show =) annnd maybe a medal... or two... lol
                  xfire: chodda
                  steam: w0ofz

Comment

1 purple heart is enough for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
                      How are you going to shoot something if you are killed right after you spawn? When a good pilot circles the small island, it's easy to shoot people. The only credible threats come from the carrier - and the J-10's role is to rape it.

Besides, this is why there should be supply boxes in the north and south parts of the island.
                      If this is the case, I would go AA and force J10's to stay out long enough for a F35 to take off. He can take care of the chopper. After that, it's all over.
                      Jets do have to rearm themself, don't they?

Comment

Originally posted by Batausu
                        If this is the case, I would go AA and force J10's to stay out long enough for a F35 to take off. He can take care of the chopper. After that, it's all over.
                        Jets do have to rearm themself, don't they?
                        One average F35 pilot isn't going to shoot down a skilled Z-10 pilot in one pass. The F35 isn't going to get a second chance cus the J-10 will be all over it.

Comment

Maybe not, but he will be forced to repair, giving enough time for others to respawn at the island and be ready for him when he comes back.

Comment

i think it's theoretically possible, although if it were a true "match" setting and everyone spawned at the same time it is possible for the f35 to get to the airfield and kill the j10 on the ground before the pilot can get in it. add to that you can get the boats from arty island to land and into a vehicle before the jet or chopper gets off teh ground and USMC could very well take a flag. the problem lies in that people who spawn first (USMC) on wake will take the air vehicles rather than making a run for land

Comment

I'm among the first people on the map.
                              But even if the Chinese are first in the game, there are always possibilities for US to get to land. And don’t say one chopper and 2 jets can kill them all!
                              The chopper would go in flames first!

Comment

what amazes me the most, asides form braging about l33tnes and ub3r skill, is that people still play wake, and still think that this is THE map..

oh my.. this map is horrid. and attracts horrid people 'i can kill infantry all day long without opposition'.. braindead monkey can do it also, there is no skill in raping boat island, there is no skill in raping carier. but still those who do it are 'teh skilled'. wake.. yes, only on wake. play as usmc on wake and show your skill..

Comment

Working...
                                X