Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wtf happend to my rank?

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
    Yes you would know about being reset wouldnt you SkySystems? Mr. PB violation
    hahahaha BURN :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

You cant get wiped for enjoying a certain piece of equipment a lot. It isnt against the ROE. You can get wiped for teamswitching and statpadding etc etc.

thank you xdhallettx

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
        You cant get wiped for enjoying a certain piece of equipment a lot. It isnt against the ROE. You can get wiped for teamswitching and statpadding etc etc.

thank you xdhallettx
        Hmmm I don't think "teamswitching" is in the ROE. Ruling please Indian Scout.

I agree it is not good to do, but I don't think the BFROE covers that.

Certainly there had to be some heavy evidence of statpadding or some sort of violation, but base raping or teamswitching are not among those.

Correct me if I am wrong please.

Comment

-=Pn0Y=-, buddy whatsup? Im sorry to hear about your stat's being whiped. I can only imagine the possible reason's. Nobody has mentioned tking for jet's yet have they? Maybe you have tk'd for a jet, or disrupted gameplay....I am a frequent in the Insomnia servers....Wake Island is famous for the classic running a car into a jet while it take's off. The possibilities are endless really, and until you fess up to doing even anything remotely wrong, than everybody is just going to hate on you. I can totally picture complaint's being sent to the bf2 E-Police, aka bf2roe.com now from there, they could simply send in a dumby account and watch what you are doing, im assuming "being under the microscope" would include somebody following you around monitoring your actions....ridiculous really but hey, its a game. I wish you luck with getting your stat's back, although I have never heard of a success story where that does happen.

I base rape.
          I abuse the power of the j-10 by raping.
          The whole thing about only playing PLA does not make sense, especially because Insomnia servers do not switch sides at the end of each round. The only switching would be auto-balance.

Call me what you want, but -=Pn0Y=- im with you on this. I feel for ya man...

Comment

§1.8 Players may not use or exploit game mechanisms to artificially boost their score ("stats padding") and Server administrators may not knowingly allow or encourage this activity on their servers.

exploiting the game mechanics to gain the WCR I think would fall under this..

Comment

Service Stat Reset For Battlefield 2 Account(s): -=Pn0Y=-

Your Battlefield 2 account stats have been reset due to the following violation
              of the Rules of Conduct and Terms of Service.

Violation: Exploitation of game/service mechanics/scoring system

As outlined, you will not violate the Electronic Arts Terms of Service (or
              others using your Account) to gain unfair advantage via the abuse of game
              systems or mechanics.

You will not exploit any bug in the Service or in any EA product to gain unfair
              advantage in the game and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug
              (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of the
              Service. .

You will not do anything that interferes with the ability of other Service users
              to enjoy playing an EA game and using the Service, in accordance with its rules,
              or that materially increases the expense or difficulty of Electronic Arts in
              maintaining the Service for the enjoyment of all its users.

Profiteering in the form of account farming or the reselling of player profiles
              is not permitted. This is in violation of your end user license agreement, the
              EA Terms of Service and the IGN User Agreement. Player profiles are the
              property of EA and IGN and are not transferable either free or for exchange of
              currency. This is because that by reselling the player profile, the new owner
              of the account cannot be held legally responsible for the terms and conditions
              of use since they were not able to accept these terms before assuming the
              availability of play. A player profile is YOUR responsibility. You are held
              completely responsible for whatever happens to this profile by you or by other
              users of the profile.

The Rules of Conduct defines that you may not use features of the Battlefield 2
              service for any reasons other than what each feature is designed to do. Any
              exploitative behavior and activity is not permitted on the Battlefield 2 service
              and is strictly enforced.

Should Electronic Arts decide that the sole intent of the actions on this
              account were to defraud other players for personal gain, this account will be
              immediately terminated. Battlefield 2 exists only because of its community, and
              as that sort of anti-social behavior completely contravenes the spirit of the
              game, we will remove it in order to protect the rule-abiding members of the
              service. Please understand that any additional violations could and likely will
              lead to the immediate termination and loss of internet play of this Battlefield
              2 account.

If you feel that this action is unwarranted, or if you wish to dispute the
              claims of this email, we ask that you please visit the EA Account Administration
              site at http://support.ea.com so that they can review any possible discrepancies
              of this event. The Account Admin team is also available at that site should you
              have any general questions or concerns about the rule or its enforcement in the
              game, as we feel it is important to understand the rule completely before
              returning to the game world.

they say i xploit? huh? what kind of xploit ru talking about?,, any idea what ea is talking about here

Comment

"You will not do anything that interferes with the ability of other Service users
                to enjoy playing an EA game and using the Service, in accordance with its rules,
                or that materially increases the expense or difficulty of Electronic Arts in
                maintaining the Service for the enjoyment of all its users."

^^ I bet that's where you went wrong.

Comment

ay puta, may nag complain siguro sayo. daming tao dito na ingit lang sa skills mo. =(

that ****ing sucks bro.

Comment

ya putang inaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol ok..i guess this is the bigining of the end for me...ill play sometimes though.

Comment

(copyed from pinoy's stats:

Time To Advancement
                      Rank

Next Rank: Lance Corporal
                      73.40%
                      Score: 367 of 500. At your historical rate, you should earn 133 in 144 days (or 01:26:45 straight).

earn 133 points in 144 days!!!!!!!!!??????????

Comment

^rofl

Because based on his registration date (enlistment date) and the day it is now, he gets an average points per day. That's how it figures out the number of days. The time is based on your score per hour. I shan't explain further because I'm lazy.

Comment

If I were you I would Try to contact someone with EA and try to find out how you specifically exploited. It sounds like you may be getting shafted unless you really did exploit and don't wanna admit it.

As far as people talking smack because he rapes the carrer..........deal with it. It's part of the game mechanics. He shouldn't be wiped just because you don't like him. There is a reason there are two gunner positions on the carrer. It's your team fault that you don't keep them manned.

Comment

Wait, I have shot this guy down many of times...I think, unless there is someone else with a very similar name.

Comment

Yes he is quite possible one of the easiest J10 pilots for me to shoot down. Ill miss having him as cannon fodder.

Comment

There's a variety of "Pinoy"s out there. His tag is -=Pn0Y=-.

Comment

Working...
                                X