what happend to my rank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wtf happend to my rank?

Pinoy, did you reg your account with a real e-mail addy?
    EA always sends an e-mail detailing why a stats wipe took place.

Comment

EA wipes stats for "Team switching to gain medals or awards" which is probably what they got you for. After hearing other posts, I feel no sympathy for you.

Comment

You should have recieved an email... Go look for it

Comment

can u guys give me a link of list of people who got their stats wiped out? so i can look to y would they wiped my stat out?..i want to complain to ea but dunno which site to go to....i just feel like not playing anymore..man all those hours i spend playing bf2 just got wasted.

If your a J10 whore, who cares about stats. Does it really matter what starter weapon you take in the plane with you? All that matters is your rapeing...errr, flying skills. Im sure it wont take that long to get back up there attacking the carrier on a 64 player map.

Comment

Let's try to keep this civil.
            There's little love for chronic base rapers, to be sure, but it's not an ROE violation. Cheating doesn't result in a wipe either. Cheating results in CDkey/HW bans.

Pinoy, can you remember ever exploiting? They don't do random wipes just to get their rocks off. Reports don't expire tho. If you were reported in the past and have made some big progress, you may have put yourself "under the microscope" and became a higher priority... thus bringing the wipe down on yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
              That really sucks to go from Major to Private. It'd be one of those things where I would uninstall the game, take my cd up to the shooting range and blow the crap out of it, and never ever play the game again
              Dito here ... when I read the thread I immediately went to check mine, all ok

Sorry man, must be hard if they didn't give a reason :cry: . Normally you will receive an email on the adress you gave when you created your account. Mail the helpdesk to get further info :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by pinoy
                silver flower rank
                those are Oak Leafs Brone=major Silver =Lt. Colnel

Comment

if you didnt care so much about stats, you wouldnt be losing so much hair over this....

Comment

All cheaters say they are innocent. You did something which broke the rules....and now karma is getting you back.....get over it.

Ranks mean nothing.

Comment

pinoy get your stats above 100 pls. BF2Tracker hurts my eyes. I want to make fun of you through BF2s.

Comment

Well there is a bright side, you were waiting to get the silver flower rank today.

You will still get a new rank today; Private first class [150 global].

Which unlock are you gonna pick?

PS- base raping is bad kharma

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd ID Crow
                          Well there is a bright side, you were waiting to get the silver flower rank today.

You will still get a new rank today; Private first class [150 global].

Which unlock are you gonna pick?

PS- base raping is bad kharma
                          lmfao..that was genius

Comment

despite that i hate you pnoy, i have sympathy for you.
                            getting reset points reset isnt that big of deal thou, it has no effect on your personal life, you can still play insomnia, just be sure to not rape the carrier this time, try flying the f-35

now im waiting for 3RD*NAME, Kratos GOW and all other j10 exclusive pilots to be reset aswell

Comment

Yes you would know about being reset wouldnt you SkySystems? Mr. PB violation

Comment

mele4nyc got his stats wiped 4 heli whoring on insomnia sharqi

Comment

Working...
                                X