what happend to my rank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: what happend to my rank?

It definitely takes more than a day for ROE and EA to investigate a matter and take action...

pin - you are so full of it =) first you lie and try to play dumb, now you are admitting to the crime(s). So now we know you’re a liar, nobody here will ever trust anything you say or type so please just give up.
    xfire: chodda
    steam: w0ofz

Comment

• Re: wtf happend to my rank?

Originally posted by Tragget
      jsut restart the game and it should reset itself to current rank and medals, it worked for me.
      thats the private glitch hes talking about sum way different....:evil:

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
        It definitely takes more than a day for ROE and EA to investigate a matter and take action...

pin - you are so full of it =) first you lie and try to play dumb, now you are admitting to the crime(s). So now we know you’re a liar, nobody here will ever trust anything you say or type so please just give up.
        Yes, internet gaming crimes, the people that participate in this kind of behaviour should be ostracized from the community. I'm sure his internet ego is going to feel bruised and battered, his life will never be the same.

You guys all take this game way too seriously.

Comment

Comment

• Re: wtf happend to my rank?

Originally posted by pinoy
            so base raping get ur stat wped eh?...lol if u play in insomnia ull see im not the onlyong baseraping the usmc...iill sue ea for this crap if my stat is wiped out.

Yeah right sue EA over stats. Probadly just stats bug.

Yeah, no doubt probadly got reset for team switching, 83 hours out of 110 are on MEC side. He was switching teams just to have the J10 on WAKE... BYE BYE STATS

Comment

Originally posted by pinoy
              ok ok i was just kind of scared but whatever..heres what i did a day before my stat got wiped. my isp rr is having problem with connectivity and im lagging real bad on that day, couldnt kill some1 cos they kill me before i kill them. tried flying thought i was heading to the carrier seconds later i crashed on the sea bed. was really frustrated just wanted to base rape carrier and get some points so i could get promoted to silver oak rank(dunno what rank). i was in the point where i lose my mind, so i hop on the vehicle and drove the car on the beach and start repairing it..i thought i could get some points there.(i promise this is the 1st time ive done this)..i only got 6 points out it. and im doing it right in front of everybody lol, and i didnt suspect that theyll report me or anything..so after the round i log off cos im tired and need some sleep...and then the day after that i played bf2 then checked my bfhq and saw something weird that my stats arnt showing up. i was like ok this must be the stat bug so i didnt bather..i played couple of round and then checked my bfhq again and its still ****ed up so i went here in forum and started this thread lol..im sorry if i acted innocent first cos for me what i did is not really a big deal..ok LET THE FLAMING BEGGIN!!!

at least you had the balls to eventually admit it.

good on ya.

Comment

Working...
              X