Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What changes to Claymores would you like in 1.31?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What changes to Claymores would you like in 1.31?

Originally posted by LaGrenouille
    make them destroyable, but no TK!
    Agreed. Snipers already have limited usefulness vs choosing other classes. The claymores actually make them useful in defending chokepoints.

Comment

It's a tough call, destructible or not. No friendly kills is already decided by a lot of people.
      If it's destructible, it has almost no use. No true sniper would like this. If it's not destructible, it bothers all the other kits. What if it remains indestructible, but any kit could disarm the thing, if approached the right way? Or a limited number of kits?

Comment

Originally posted by Sacramento
        Make em destructable eh! Before BF2 I was used to destroying them because you can do that in BHD and Joint Operations
        Ditto

Comment

Some of the replies on here are just SO Fing stupid on here!

Ohh don't play kark, ooo don't go for hotel, oooo enginers can get rid of them, ooo what's the difference if FF is on you still get killed, oh a medic can revive you... blah blah blah..

I like Kark, and I play kark. Don't matter if you go for other flags first, what happenes when you take that flag? If you don't run into claymores at the start of the game, you will eventually end up runing into claymores later in the game.

As for enginers, do you REALLY think that on some maps an endiner has the time to get rid of claymores? Some maps get so intense, you will just get killed by someone else while trying to remove claymores.

The difference would be that IDIOTS would STOP spamming the plance with claymores! A few days ago I was on a server with FF on, it was a PLEASURE to play! You spam the place, you get punished for it!

And sometimes you don't have a medic around to revive you.

In a 'pub' teamwork is a rear thing, you can do some of those things mentioned above when playing a good 'teamwork' game, but in a pub, that's not always an option.

FF NEEDS to be on because it's stupid the way it is at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro Satanus
            Agreed.
            Yea im with you guys

Comment

how about just c4 being able to kill them? then it would be destructable but not every idiot with a nade could kill it

Comment

oohhh just like metal gear solid the mines don't detonate if u crawl in front of them! and to place them u have to prone so there wouldn't be no spammers

Comment

If FF is on, there is no safe place for a claymore. No matter where it is, somebody on your team will find it and punish you for dying. I agree, it's more like in reality, with FF on, yet in the game is less fun and more asking for trouble when placing a claymore.
                  It's the same thing with mines, really, only your team steps on it, while the others carefully walk around.

Comment

I miss the old thoughts about having the red skull show up as a different color when it is AT mines, Claymores, or C4. Yellow, Blue, Red. It was a great idea and seems real simple to program too. Turn FF back on, then your team knows to tread with caution in certain areas. Let the server admin determine if FF should be off or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilo-II
                      The difference would be that IDIOTS would STOP spamming the plance with claymores! A few days ago I was on a server with FF on, it was a PLEASURE to play! You spam the place, you get punished for it!

And sometimes you don't have a medic around to revive you.
                      You, sir, are an IDIOT.

Please, do tell me every spot on every map that does not constitute spamming. Where EXACTLY are the spamming spots? Where are no spamming spots? 2 claymores is spamming? Please! Will you stop "spamming" 4 grenades that you have? I'm tired of getting hit by so many grenades.

Secondly, why don't you have a medic? Are you playing alone? Please don't tell me that in this team-oriented game, you are running around by yourself? If you are not in a squad with a medic, why don't you spawn as one? Why? I hope you are one of THOSE players who only care about getting points. F*ck the team, I'm gonna stay around HOTEL and get tons o' points! Screw teamwork, I wanna get that next unlock!

There is no excuse for not being in a squad without a medic, or becoming one yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                        able to blow them up with a nade

Yep

Comment

Being able to TK and destructable

Comment

I dont care, people should watch where they are going.

Comment

Originally posted by USI_Krusher
                              You, sir, are an IDIOT.

Please, do tell me every spot on every map that does not constitute spamming. Where EXACTLY are the spamming spots? Where are no spamming spots? 2 claymores is spamming? Please! Will you stop "spamming" 4 grenades that you have? I'm tired of getting hit by so many grenades.

Secondly, why don't you have a medic? Are you playing alone? Please don't tell me that in this team-oriented game, you are running around by yourself? If you are not in a squad with a medic, why don't you spawn as one? Why? I hope you are one of THOSE players who only care about getting points. F*ck the team, I'm gonna stay around HOTEL and get tons o' points! Screw teamwork, I wanna get that next unlock!

There is no excuse for not being in a squad without a medic, or becoming one yourself.

:laugh: :laugh: please, STFU, idiot! :laugh:

All of a sudden you're assuming that I spam the nades :laugh: when what I REALLY do is try to pass the hotel and go caputer the flags ahead cuz I know what kind of **** happens on Kark (as an example). I leave the nades for the times when I NEED them.

Anyways, snipers only have 2 clays yes, but there are more than ones sniper! That because 'spamming'! They leave clays everywhere, they throw clays as soon as they see you.... that's spamming!

I play as a medic most of the time. And yes, most of the time I play as a lone wolfe (even though I AM in a squad, mostly a leader) trouble is, in a pub, there's not much team work going on as everyone wants points points points points and more points! Everyone just seems to seperate from the 'team' - and sometimes when they spawn on me and if I'm not around the hotel, the 'hot spot' they leave my squad :laugh: (don't get me wrong sometimes I do get some good players and we have a blast). I usually play alone on pubs, because as I said, there's hardly any team work from anyone around. But WTF good is it gonna do me when I am a medic and get killed by a stupid sniper throwing clays? Am I gonna revive myself? :laugh: please...

So, little kid, PLEASE stfu and think before you post such an idiot post oh you care about points, of you don't play as a medic, oh you are not a team player...........

Hope that everything above answers your 'assumptions'.

P.S. I already have all my unlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilo-II
                                :laugh: :laugh: please, STFU, idiot! :laugh:

All of a sudden you're assuming that I spam the nades :laugh: when what I REALLY do is try to pass the hotel and go caputer the flags ahead cuz I know what kind of **** happens on Kark (as an example). I leave the nades for the times when I NEED them.

Anyways, snipers only have 2 clays yes, but there are more than ones sniper! That because 'spamming'! They leave clays everywhere, they throw clays as soon as they see you.... that's spamming!

I play as a medic most of the time. And yes, most of the time I play as a lone wolfe (even though I AM in a squad, mostly a leader) trouble is, in a pub, there's not much team work going on as everyone wants points points points points and more points! I usually play alone on pubs, because as I said, there's hardly any team work from anyone around. But WTF good is it gonna do me when I am a medic and get killed by a stupid sniper throwing clays? Am I gonna revive myself? :laugh: please...

So, little kid, PLEASE stfu and think before you post such an idiot post oh you care about points, of you don't play as a medic, oh you are not a team player...........

Hope that everything above answers your 'assumtions'.

P.S. I already have all my unlocks.
                                It's little girls like you who ruin the game for the rest of us.

Oh mommy! please stop making them put down claymores...I can't handle it anymore...BOOOOHOOOOO! MOMMY! please help me MOMMY!

BTW, I'm 42, and it's little whiny kids like YOU who ruin the game.

Now, SHUT THE F*CK UP!

Comment

Working...
                                X