Oh say can u c a bunch of newbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every. Damn. Day...

Aside from a couple of people I blocked, which subsequently removes their @replies from showing up on my feed, that image is unedited. Meaning that in the most recent @replies to TGN's account, only ONE was a legitimate thing (a retweet). All the rest? Take a guess. And what the crap is up with "TGN Army"? Is that seriously what they're doing now? Jesus Christ.

Comment

• People never check anything. They just blast off assuming they are correct. You see it in everything, even when gaming. I love telling someone to check that corner only for them to run through it and get killed.
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

• So they are all talking about the fake TGN? ( the ones that say the site is down)

Comment

• Their Avatars are quite gay anyway.

And since this is OSCYS....

"We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

• This guy is the Creative Director for Microsoft Studios...

He then tries to backtrack saying he was just joking with his buddy. Even though the first image had NOTHING to do with a back and forth exchange with his buddy.

So... I was already leaning towards the PS4 given the number of rumors on the next Xbox and how it's less powerful than the PS4 and the always-on crap. But if this is the kind of attitude on display to the public, I'm even less inclined to want a new Xbox when it comes out. Really idiotic move on his part. He made his Twitter private after this went down.

Comment

• Microsoft has a huge disconnect with everything they do. Thats why they lost the phone market. Its why they lost the browser war. Its also why their hardware line is going to fade away despite the investments they are doing.

Its a shame they dont understand that someone who purchased an Xbox wants to still play their games when their internet goes down. Where I live there is a HUGE cable company that provides internet and it goes down all the time. Thankfully Im on DSL, but people get the xbox and have this company they lose their entire platform when the internet goes off.

I dont know all the details about Xbox. I dont own one. Think of this though; You own a console that is your central entertainment system. Games, Internet, movies, music, all that. Every time the internet goes down you lose all of it. Doesnt matter if its on the huge hard drive you purchased or the external NAS you have setup.

To me, that's like all your appliances turning off when you lose your water. It makes no sense at all.

Comment

• ^My thoughts exactly on why I don't trust the cloud. When you live in a country like Australia with Draconian Internet or just the general threat of outages on your end (nothing comparable to a power blackout) the cloud stops becoming a reality.

Comment

• Comment

• LOL!

There are actually people trying to defend the "always on" as "But there will be zero boot time and they didnt say that you had to be online, just that the box would be always on-line."

Im sorry, how does that make it OK or different?

Comment

• Arthur Gies from Polygon is one of those people. He just bleeds ignorance and a huge bias towards all things Microsoft. Polygon was one of the last major publications to report on this, having put an article up maybe an hour ago now.

GIVE ME EXAMPLES! NO, NOT FROM THERE, ELSEWHERE! What a tool.

EDIT:

Did he seriously just try to mention World of Warcraft? An MMO? A massively MULTIPLAYER ONLINE game? A single game genre that is MEANT to be played online? This guy's logic is non-existent. Holy shit, he just doesn't get it and THIS guy is the reviews editor for Polygon!

Comment

• They gotta push the agenda. Cant bite the hand the feeds you. An MMO game is not the same as an entire console system. Yeah, if your internet goes down you cant play your MMO, but you can play something else.

Those pics show what happens when a person/company takes too much money from one specific source.

Comment

• Game Informer is saying Microsoft has now stated this:

"We apologize for the inappropriate comments made by an employee on Twitter yesterday. This person is not a spokesperson for Microsoft, and his personal views do not reflect the customer centric approach we take to our products or how we would communicate directly with our loyal consumers. We are very sorry if this offended anyone, however we have not made any announcements about our product roadmap, and have no further comment on this matter."
                          Time to bury the skeletons as they secretly continue to do this until release.

Comment

• Yep, saw their response. Shook my head. Regardless of their PR stance, the fact remains that as an employee of the company that states as such on hit Twitter with public comments about a product that company is working on, he reflects poorly on the company by saying what he did.

While employed by MyIS, if I said shit about the customers that rented game servers from them on my personal Twitter, it could easily go back and reflect poorly on them. It's as simple as that.

Comment

• Seriously. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Comment

• If they really go ahead and do this they've lost the console "war".

Here's hoping they don't do this at all since I really like MS over Sony when it comes to consoles.

And they seriously need to do something with Xbox Live Gold, it's starting to become a rip-off when Nintendo and PS are doing it for free, not even mentioning the PC here....

If they manage to do something like PS Plus, now that would be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X